• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still EV training my Pokémon. By switch to a stronger 'mon, I finished Elgyem EV train, in HP and SpA. Arceus was the one to defeat Litwicks and Derpfisks (SpA and HP EV's). After that, I soft reseted for a Rare candy in Pokémon Stadium. After + - 3 SR's, the woman who give Rare Candies appeared. So Landorus defeated her Cleffa and Cleffairy. While doing this, my Pikuper Munchlax got 2 Items, a Heart Scale and a Revive. Still talking about Items, I got another Heart Scale by showing a Pokémon with Thunderbolt. For my next EV tain, I selected Victini, Shroomish and Scizor. Finally, I'm doing some trades now in the Pokémon Center.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I began to prepare a new team for my next Pokemon Black walkthrough.

It will consist of a PKLATAM Jirachi, Emboar, Haxorus, Infernape, Vaporeon and Raichu.

But, I must first get the Victini and the Mewtwo events from my Black version, as well as the Arceus. It's going to be a long day for SRing.

On my White, however, I have prepped the team members, and I also want to trade over the Lucky Eggs from my Black.

Mysteryguy

Rainbow Trainer
Went through all the post-game routes, defeating all the trainers and visiting all the towns. Leveled up quite nicely here. Also, I went to the Giant Chasm and caught Kyurem! It's also got some nice IV's immediately the first time, although not a perfect nature, but not super bad either. So that was great.

Current team:
:497:Serperior lvl 63
:628:Braviary lvl 56
:537:Seismitoad lvl 58
:558:Crustle lvl 62
:586:Sawsbuck lvl 57
:614:Beartic lvl 56

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I haven't done much really, In honor of SG/Raybans Krockrock I caught one for show really and also checked zoroark.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I trained my White team in the stadiums preparing for my upcoming battle.My current team:

Emboar lv70
Milotic lv68
Haxorus lv68
Espeon lv71
Braviary lv63
Eelektross lv65

Skydra

I fired up Black Version (my secondary title, my main one is White) after a sort of hiatus from Pokemon. I found myself with 5 badges, having just defeated Clay. I grabbed that Mewtwo I downloaded and threw it in the box, along with a Victini I was unaware I had not retrieved. Of course, the logical decision was to head north and continue the adventure.

Currently, I'm carrying, all at level 32:
Sawk, named B.B. King (he clearly has the blues);
Pignite, titled Porky;
Swadloon, named Lady Leaf (female of course);
And finally Krokorok, named Sandbox.

I plan on completing it with a flying type, probably Tornadus, and a Klinkklang, which I'll soon have access to.

Doobius

just got my mewtwo. woot.

Aegon

I downloaded the Mewtwo Wi-Fi event this morning, but I won't pick it up until later to RNG it. I recently EV trained my flawless Togekiss, maxing out his Special Attack and Speed. I then used the Game Sync feature to send my Haxorus to the Dream World.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
I've been making up my mind whether or not to use multi-regional pokemon, And decided not to. I've have made up my mind about the Unova team that I will use, and it will be; Swanna, Sawsbuck, Scrafty, Galvantula, Golurk and Cryogonal. Pm me what you think

Last edited:
I spent some time to clea out my boxes. I deleted + - 60 'mons, from "Breeeeds" and "DW Females" boxes. Now, I have +2 free boxes to fill more Events and Flawless 'mons. I had to rename those boxes, one named "Events" (obviously) and the other I think I'll name "Strike!" to combine with the names of the other Flawless Boxes. After the box management, I uploaded my trade shop by looking at the summary of my new 'mons.

Nebbio

NINJA!
After years of waiting for it I finally got hold of Arceus!

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I downloaded the special Mewtwo today. It has a Hasty nature. After soft-resetting a few times, I got one that is above average (according to the IV guy) with the best stats being Attack and Special Attack.

I am now training it in Special Attack and Speed (to hopefully make Electro Ball better).

blackmeadow

Coolio Julio
After years of waiting for it I finally got hold of Arceus!

Yeah I was really excited when I got it too. I was never able to get it on Diamond since I never had wifi or events going on where I live for the longest time.

Recently on White I filled up a bunch in my dex. Now I only have about 40 left to go. Trying to get some good Poke so I can actually beat the Battle Subway; about half way through with that.

SuperEpicRock

Played white a little today to SR a good-natured arceus. Was going for adamant, but got a lonely one with good IV's and I figured "what the heck" since I'll just play competitively online, not wi-fi. Also, I checked the gts and found a 31 IV atk and sp. atk rash numel at lvl 1 waiting for me, I love random trades!

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Decided to do both the Regular Singles and Regular Doubles in the Battle Subway and beat both of them with two different teams. Also did the Battle Institute Singles and got elite rank.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After I defeated the Elite Four on White version and I talked to Looker in my house, I left to Route 1 and then I arrived in Accumula Town. I did some shopping at the Pokemon Center, then I set off to Nimbasa City because I wanted to start leveling up my Pokemon right away since the newer routes in Unova would be swarming with tough Pokemon. I arrived at the Big Stadium and I started battling right away. The trainers inside were a lot tougher than I expected, so I had to run out to the Nimbasa City Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon, since they were injured pretty badly. I managed to beat the trainers eventually, and the good thing was that I got tons of cash and experience from those battles. I bought some items at the Pokemon Center and then I headed out to Route 5 to find Cheren. I saved the game after I talked to him.

Espectra

The Ghost Type Guru!
On my re-runthrough of Black Version, I lost to the twin girls inside Pinwheel Forest. I was so ashamed. I didn't really have any counters to Bug/Grass at that point xD

Recently have been trying the Dream World and doing some event pokes, got my celebi transferred over to my White Version so I have Zorua finally!

Other than that, Just Audino grinding and Stadium Grinding up some new Pokes to level Hundy.

Segmaster

Advanced Collector
Finished up the main post-game in Black, and now I'm cleaning up the little things I missed in my original run-through, including all the non-event legendaries. I've also finally gotten most of my EV-trained pokes from Soul Silver transferred, so I can start doing some random Wifi with my old teams again, which should be fun.

Also grabbed my event Mewtwo a few minutes ago- currently SR-ing for a Timid one with decent IVs, but no luck so far.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Just EV trained a silly gyarados, nothing major, really. And my black city got empty (darn, I forgot the points thingies) and I had to get to entralink and fix things up.

Entreri10

Been trying to MM a Charmander, been through somewhere between 700- 900 eggs with no luck yet, never realized how draining MM can be. Been mixing it up a little bit by messing around in the GTS negotiations to break up the monotony and dump some of the Charmanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.