• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I went through that dessert and visited the Relic Castle. Inside, I found myself a Sage, Cofagrigus and a Sandslash.

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
I am breeding Ditto and Combusken hoping for an Adament nature. Found out that my Larvitar has a Hasty nature, definitely gonna breed him.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
In the middle of Shiny srarter hunting(treako) I just found shiny phochiana... I can cought him... well Ill keep looking

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I'm working twords completeing the National Dex,

329 down

The recent Arceus Event was a major help, as well as the Mewtwo one.

Planning on transfering up my Gamestop Deoxys, HGSS Mew event, and catch Regice and Rayquaza in Emerald to transfer them up too.

Really gonna be a pain to get Rufflet and Braivary into my Black version, since the GTS fails for finding Braivary (The only one searchable in a normal playthrough of Black). I put up a Mandibuzz in exchange for one.

Kalosian

So long
Trained my Scizor, Archeops and Gallade to level 50. It took a while as I didn't really focus on it as much as I had wanted to. Will now focus on training my Landorus, Kyurem and Darkrai instead, it should be easier as all of them already are at quite high levels.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
I finally managed to evolved my Poochyena into Mightyena at level 53 after it learned Crunch. I'm literally facing the last Gym Leader of Unova (Drayden/Black Version).

Current team:

Ariados: lvl 39 / Sniper
MS: Sucker Punch, Leech Life, Fury Swipes, Shadow Sneak

Masquerain: lvl 38/ Intimidate
MS: Ice Beam, Scald, Gust, Quick Attack

Luxray: lvl 39 / Guts
MS: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

Archeops: lvl 39 / Defeatist
MS: Acrobatics, Crunch, Bulldoze, Fly

Lumineon: lvl 44 / Storm Drain
MS: Scald, Gust, Attract, Aqua Ring

Mightyena: lvl 53 / Moxie
MS: Crunch, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang

I'll be going to work on most of my teams moveset after I beat the last gym. I was tempted to drop Mightyena out of the team since him and Luxray have identical move set but heck my trainin for him would have been pointless so I'm keepin the Hyena. Can't wait to use them for the Pokemon League!

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I battled my friend on my White and I beat her barely.Currently training my team some more.My team:

Emboar lv.71
Espeon lv.71
Haxorus lv.70
Milotic lv.70
Braviary lv.65
Eelektross lv.66

Defeated the entire Elite 4, N and Ghetsis. Haxorus was amazing help. He managed to defeat Ghetsis entirely by himself with a double Swords Dance + double Dragon Dance. Now off to train a bit for post Elite 4 gameplay, mainly starting off with the Dreamyard.

Team:
Samurott Lv. 51
Musharna Lv. 52
Darmanitan Lv. 51
Archeops Lv. 51
Galvantula Lv. 51
Haxorus Lv. 53

This is honestly my favourite team I've ever had in my opinion.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
On white version I have started an OU Drizzle team! My Bold DW Poliwhirl is great! Currently EV training in HP against some Derpfish lol. The Endure ones are pains though. Once I EV train Poli then I will decide 2nd team member.

Charizard86

Charizard Champion
After beating Black over a year ago I fancied giving the game another playthrough, so managed to get a copy of white from my friend.

Just got my third badge, pretty easy with Roggenrola demolishing Whirlpede, followed by Leavanny OHKOing his own Leavanny with bugbite and finally his Dwebble was washed out by Dewott. Time for more training and to catch a more replacement for my herdier.

Dewott lv.21
Throh lv.19
Roggenrola lv.22
Leavanny lv.23
Pansear lv.17
Herdier lv.16

Charizard86

Charizard Champion
Forth badge won thanks to a combo of Sandile and Gigalith. Onards to the 5th.

Kalosian

So long
Battled all the trainers I was able to battle today, trained Landorus to level 80, which means that it is done for the moment. Kyurem reached level 87 and Darkrai level 96, so I'll need one or two more days before they are finished. I also bought a TM from the Battle Subway that I needed, was a bit surprised to see that I had enough BP to buy it, but it costed almost everything I had which means that it will now take even longer before I will be able to get the Focus Sash I need.

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
Worked on Larvitar on the dreamyard and routes 2 and 3. Croagunk certainly helped with the Purloin as Larvitar knew Bite, Leer, Sandstorm and now Screech.
Took Totodile out of the DayCare.

Larry

Did some breeding over the weekend including Sableye, Phanpy, and Porygon. I EV'd the Sableye as well as my Staraptor and Dragonite. I think I'm going to try them out in Random Matchup or Battle Subway before a tournament we're having at my school.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
I think im going to start White today. I havent even started the game at all! and i bought it on the release date. I instead played black.

so its basically untouched xD

abrar14

Statter Master
I went to wellspring cave to get a girl her pokemon back. I had 2 battles with team PLasma one of which was a double battle with Cheren. I decided to catch a woobat and the saved my game

I decided today that I wanted to go catch a wild Kingdra so I went to the P2 lab and settled down for a long day of fishing. Well I saw my first fishing spot and went for it... Kingdra!! It happened so fast that I kept fishing because I had planned on doing so for a long time :p

Recently I decided to train my hasty natured female dream world bagon with Outrage (for fun). Yesterday I was able to evolve it by raising it to level 36. I managed to evolve it into a salamence and had to de-ev it using berries from the dream world. I then Ev trained it with a spread of 116 attack, 194 special attack, and 200 speed EVS. Training it took longer than I had hoped but I am happy with the results thus far. I now intend to slowly raise it to level 100 just for fun, who knows I might actually use it?

Anyways I have raised a Pikachu, a Darmanitan, and a Hydreigon to level 100 since my last post in this thread… I have too many EVed level 100s…

Status
Not open for further replies.