• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tayetayetv1

i just started my white copy chose tepig my team will probably look like this
Emboar
Levanny
Krookodile
Haxorous
Golurk

Kylesico912X

I make my way to Huin City after taking care of Team Plasma. Getting the skull back I returned because my supplies were low. I cross skyarrow bridge to Huin city and gather some items while I trained. Beating Team Plasma again (man they are persistent.) and rescuing Munna for Bianca. I go to the gym and make my way through thick yellow goop I can only hope is honey. I then move onto the desert resort. Beating Bianca which is shown below. Before however, I changed Woobat's name to Batty and Herdier's name to Terrian.

V.S Bianca 3
Bianca sent out Herdier and I sent out Bruiser and arm thrusted it to death. She countered by sending out munna and I countered with Terrian. I bit it to death but not without loosing a considerable amount of HP. I switch to Batty and she sent out Servine. An Aircutter later and its down. One more group of Aircutter took care of her Panpour.

Soon after I run into Cheren after adding a Sandile for the team. Also treasure hunted alittle bit. Much to my displeasure.

V.S Cheren 4

Cheren started with Liepard and I send out Sandile. I switch to Terrian the Herdier. Terrian took the Liepard down with Take Down. He switched to Dewott and both pokemon K.O each other with a Take Down at low hp. I switched to Batty the Woobat and he switch for Pansage... Big mistake. I taken it down in less than a second with air cutter. I finished his last pokemon, Pidove with two Heart Stamps.

I explored the resort to catch pokemon and level up abit and got the cover fossil. I made my way into Nimbasa satisfied with a good days work only to be ambushed by Team Plasma. I'm finally able to Breed. If NOVA can see this thanks for trading Gothita for Solosis so I now have my second main team member after some breeding. I meet Bianca and her father which game me a new opinion about her. In the end I caught a Solosis x2, a Sandile, a Sigilyph, a Yamask, a Maractus, a Dwebble, a Scraggy, a Trubbish, a Minccino, and a Darumakka. I traded a Solosis to NOVA for a Gothita. And Woobat evolved into Swoobat. Woo! I got alot done today!

Current Team:
Gothita Lv: 1
Pignite/Bruiser Lv: 27
Herdier/Terrian Lv: 25
Sandile Lv: 25

34/155 (35/156 with Mewtwo)

Stardastarly

Sylveon~ :D
Just a few days ago I obtained my Silver trainer card by collecting all Musical props. Next I'm going to be trying to complete my National Dex, so I have just bred a few Pokémon I need the other evolutions of. So currently I am trying to hatch an egg so I can begin to train them all. If I decide it's taking too long, I'll try to make up a team to beat the Battle Subway with.
A while ago I also started a MM shiny hunt, but I have paused that for now.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I am currently trainnng a Mewtwo to level 100 to learn its signature move (Non Event Mewtwo) and I had made several Smeargle had signature moves of legendary pokemon. One Smeargle has the following moves:
Fusion Flare
Fusion Bolt
Blue Flare
Bolt Strike

I haven't done so much thing in Pokémon after I got my 3DS. I traded and Battled a little, organized and renamed my boxes (this time my boxes I'll be themed as "Space" theme, named Galaxy, Universe, Planet, Star, etc.). Finally I battled with Morimoto to help Beheeyem level up a little.

RNG_Reporter

Just left Pinwheel Forest; Going pretty well so far. Just have to decide on something.

Chose Oshawott, been doing well with her. [she's female]

Currently I have

Dewott; Lvl 23
Herdier; Lvl 23

now here is the difficult part, which Pokemon should I have as my 3rd? [Caught all 3 with preferred natures just in case]

Cottonee - Awesome looking, but unfortunately it isn't that powerful and has no real attacking moves.. but can be a solid annoyer. Would I need that?

Venipede - Tough to train atm, but is very fast and powerful for a poison/bug. Solid potential. Only confusion is if it can handle Pokemon down the line. And if it's better offensively than my next Pokemon.. sewaddle.

Sewaddle - Amazing attacking power and solid grass/bug moves, but is it just too frail? Is it worse than the other two? Can I have better on my team?

Please help me out and give your opinions. Thanks!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I started over yet again on white. I started with snivy and got a female after like my fifteenth try >> then I caught a male lillipup with pickup, now I'm in Striaton city.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
Haven't done much with White after I beat the E4, too much school work. Plus, I've been trying to get to the E4 with my other games so Unova is put on hold.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got my panpour which I named Simon, I beat Chili who was really easy, beat the plasma grunts in the dream yard, and beat Cheren.

Shiny Espeon0429

I have all of my 4th and 5th gen competitive Pokemon on Black, so I bought White recently to restart. This is my current team, having just beat Chili:

:495: Vipro - Snivy Lv15
Naive Male
Tackle
Growth
Vine Whip
Wrap

:506: Growly - Lillipup Lv15
Docile Female
Leer
Tackle
Take Down
Bite

:515: Rainy - Panpour Lv11 (HM Slave)
Quirky Male
Scratch
Cut
Lick
Water Gun

Heading out of Striaton soon and going to pick up a Blitzle and a Woobat. :)

Shiny Espeon0429

^
I'm only keeping her until after Lenora or Burgh, then I'll get rid of it.
But even so, because its just a play-through, I'm not bothered about natures or EVs atm.

Shadow XD001

Road to Level 100 - Part 3

Woah. I haven't posted in a while! The reason being is because the holidays were a few days after this post and I was busy with all the new games and stuff I got XD. Anyway, I had slowly made progress and today I really ramped it up!

Basically my training regimen (spelt right?) is Battle Nimbasa Athlete people (?), Battle Rivals Cheren & Bianca, Battle Elite Four, and the finish off with Morimoto or battle Cynthia if I can, if any of you actually cared DX. I know I can battle the Elite Four more than once a day, but I want to keep it simple. So since my last post about 2 months ago, my team has grown a total of 5 levels each!

My Team (all Level 85):
:500: Emboar/Pork Chop
:571: Zoroark/FoxyMomma
:537: Seismitoad/Leap Frog
:596: Galvantula/Zapper
:567: Archeops/Avias
:625: Bisharp/Paladin

Current Progress to Level 100: 85% Complete

And so concludes the long-awaited part 2 of my Road to Level 100! Sorry for making you guys wait since I know you wondered where Part 2 was! Part 3 won't take as long and my team will probably only be 2-3 levels higher, but all at the same level.

Well, I'm back! This update is only a few days after my previous one, but my team is 4 levels higher! I have a lot of time to play Black because I have off this week from school. :p

Anyway, I did the same stuff I've been doing training-wise, except I can't battle Bianca until the weekend. :( Haven't caught that much Pokémon, either. At least my team is making great progress!

My Team (all Level 89):
:500: Emboar/Pork Chop
:571: Zoroark/FoxyMomma
:537: Seismitoad/Leap Frog
:596: Galvantula/Zapper
:567: Archeops/Avias
:625: Bisharp/Paladin

Current Progress to Level 100: 89% Complete

Well this concludes Part 3 of Road to Level 100! Stay tuned for Part 4 over the next few days!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Just caught Two of the musketeers. Caught Cobalion with my first pokeball

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the rest of the trainers on the route next to striaton and am now in Nacrene city.

3D992

The Living Hologram
I recently restarted my white...
I beat Elesa, I beat Cheren, I raised a draw-bridge, I evolved my Pidove, Lilipup, Purrloin, and Tepig.
Oh, and by the way, my first catch was Mewtwo!!! (The event one) It has trouble listening...

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I recently found two eggs in my box and decided to hatch them. They turned out to be a Charmander and Zorua. Now they are a Charizard and Zoroark after training in the Dreamyard with my Bisharp against the level 50 Pokemon. Probably gonna choose a few more Pokes and start at Route 1 and train them.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the trainers outside Pinwheel forest, beat N who was of coure really easy, beat the trainers in the gym, got everyone to lv 17 so that Lily would evolve, beat Lenora who was annoying, beat the plasmas and trainrs in pinwheel forest, got to Castelia city, beat the dancers, beat he trainers in the office bulding, and beat the trainers in the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.