• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat everyone on route 4 including Cheren and Bianca. I also caught a sandile which I will use until I get drillbur. After that I went to the desert resort, beat everyone there, got the plume fossil, went back to Nacrene, and revived it. I now have my 3rd main team member, Hermes the archen. Finally I got to Nimbus and got everything there and also bought return. and thunder wave. Current team
Poseidon the dewott lv 25
Aphridite the cottonee lv 25
Hermes the archen lv 25
blitzle lv 25
Sandile lv 25

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finally reached Drayden's platform at the Opelucid City Gym and fought him. I fought his Fraxure and thrashed it with my Galvantula and Serperior, then I battled against Drayden's Druddigon. I used Simipour's Blizzard to defeat it, then I emasculated Drayden's Haxorus with Gurdurr's Superpower. I finally won the Legend Badge and Dragon Tail TM and hurried outside and saw Professor Juniper. She showed me how to reach Route 10, then she gave me the Master Ball. I visited the Opelucid City PC to heal my team and I sprinted to Route 10. I caught a Bouffalant for my growing Dex, then I trained for almost 45 minutes against trainers and wild Pokemon (mostly Audino). I saved before heading east to Victory Road.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat Elena really easily with just blitzle and sandile. After that I got everything on the right of Nimbus and lost lord forest. Then I did everything on route 5 including battling the party goers. Then I got to Drift veil and did everything there. Finally I started going through the cold storage. Current team
Poseidon the dewott lv 29
Aphridite the cottonee lv 27
Hermes the archen lv 28
Sandile lv 27

Lorde

Next I ran into Cheren and Bianca. I quickly emasculated Cheren and Bianca gave me Max Revives. I caught a Vullaby and Amoonguss at Route 10, then I passed through Victory Road's gates. Once inside of Victory Road's first cavern, I fought several trainers and caught a wild Durant and Deino. I headed outside, caught a Fraxure, and went back in and slayed some more trainers, then I found the Dragon Claw TM on a ledge next. I soon made it to the last floor of the cave, and after pushing a boulder out of the way, I found the Trial Chamber. I went inside and battled the wild Terrakion and successfully caught him in a Dusk Ball. I then left Victory Road and arrived at the Pokemon League I saved at the Pokemon Center.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I finally got back into continuing White. Finally challenged Skyla after completing the task at Celestial Tower and managed to evolve my Dewott and Tranquil to Samurott and Unfezant respectively. Had to use Super Repels to get through Twist Mountain because of the encounter rate (really, the only ire so far I have with this game) before getting to Icirrus City and challenging Brycen (who was the easiest Gym Leader I've faced so far). Afterwards, went straight to the Dragonspiral Tower and witnessed N and Reshiram (Reshiram is beautiful)! I'm honestly beginning to understand why some people like N..despite him popping up unexpectedly to me. XD Taught my Unfezant Fly, headed for Nimbasa City, and started making my way to the Desert Resort. :)

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finished up at the cold storge. After that I beat some but not all of the gym trainers and beat Clay very easily with just krokorock, Poseidon, and Aphrodite. After that I made my way to the Chargestone cave and finally caught my 4th and 5th team member. They didnt take any time to catch unlike my first play through. Then I got through the cave and made my way to Celestial tower. Now jiust to train my team up some more. Current team:
Poseidon the dewott lv 32
Aphrodite the cottonee lv 33
Hermes the archenlv 32
Arachne the joltic lv 31
Ares the excadrill lv 33

Lorde

I left the Pokemon League area after healing my team and buying items. I quickly dashed south next to Victory Road once again to grind against the various wild Pokemon for experience. I battled wild Pokemon for almost an hour and I soon left Victory Road and did some training against wild Audino at Route 10 as well. I eventually set off back to Opelucid City and visited the Battle House again and I participated in Rotation Battles for extra experience. After winning, I headed towards the Opelucid Pokemon Center and healed my team, then I traveled west to Route 9 and grinded there as well. I flew to Castelia City afterwards and caught the wild Virizion at Pinwheel Forest, then I trained in Nimbasa's Big Stadium.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat Skyla easily with just Arachne, Hermes, and Ares. Man she was being stupid. She used aqua ring with Swannanoa and didn't even touch Arachne >.> After that I beat Cheren and got surf. Then I went to Mistralton cave and caught my final team member, Athena the axew. I also beat the trainers and gor rock slide to which I taught to Hermes, so much better than rock tomb. Then I went through Twist mountain. After that I beat the gym trainers and the trainers in and near Moor of Iccirus. Finally I beat Bryce easily with just Ares and Hermes. Current team
Poseidon the samerott lv 37
Aphrodite the whimsicott lv 37
Hermes the archeops lv 37
Arachne the galvantula lv 37
Ares the excadrill lv 37
Athena the axew lv 37

Lorde

I left Nimbasa City and headed back to the Pokemon League. After stocking up on Full Restores, I visited Grimsley's chamber. I thrashed his Liepard with Gurdurr's Superpower, then his Scrafty with Unfezant's Fly. I then slayed Grimsley's Bisharp with Gurdurr's Hammer Arm and lastly his Krookodile with Simipour's Surf attack. After emasculating Grimsley, I pranced to Shauntal's chamber and battled her next. I defeated her Cofagrigus with Simipour's Shadow Claw, then Golurk with Serperior's Leaf Blade. I defeated Shauntal's Jellicent with Galvantula's Electro Ball and her Chandelure with Simipour's Surf. Next I went back outside to the courtyard and I entered Caitlin's chamber and I saved right before challenging her.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I went through dragon spiral tower and battled everyone, while doing so Athena evolved, after that I went back to the relic castle and beat everyone there, then I went back to Opelucid and beat Bianca easily, afterwards I went through the tubeline bridge aND battled everyone on route 9. Finally I battled the rotation battle trainers and the gym trainers. Next I will get my team to lv 41. Current team
Poseidon the samerott lv 40
Aphrodite the whimsicott lv 40
Hermes the archeops lv 40
Arachne the galvantula lv 40
Ares the excadrill lv 40
Athena the fraxure lv 40

Lorde

I fought against Caitlin next and slayed her Reuniclus with Galvantula's Bug Bites. Caitlin used her Sigilyph afterwards, which Galvantula thrashed with Discharge next. Simipour's Shadow Claw defeated Caitlin's Gothitelle next and then I slayed her Musharna with Galvantula's Signal Beam attacks and finally defeated Caitlin. I dashed to the courtyard and entered Marshal's chamber. I thrashed his Sawk and Throh with Unfezant's Fly attacks, then Marshal's Conkeldurr with Serperior's Aerial Ace. Lastly I defeated Marshal's Mienshao with my Unfezant and I used the statue at the League's courtyard and I was taken to the bottom floor of the League. I ran up the stairs and I saved before entering Alder's chamber.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got everyone to lv 41. After that I beat Draycen very easily with just Ares and Samerott, wh had blizzard and killed haxorus in one hit with it. Finally I battled the rest of the trainers on route 10 and beat Bianca, of course easily. Next time I will go through Victory Road. Current team:
Poseidon the samerott lv 42
Aphrodite the whimsicott lv 45
Hermes the archeops lv 42
Arachne the galvantula lv 42
Ares the excadrill lv 41
Athena the fraxure lv 41

Lorde

At Alder's chamber, I saw N confronting him. N summoned his castle around the Pokemon League next, then my old pal Cheren showed up and he and Alder wanted me to enter N's Castle and stop Team Plasma's scheme. Once there I spotted the Team Plasma Sages, then Lenora, Burgh, Elesa, Clay, Skyla, Brycen, and Drayden showed up to stop the Sages. I explored more of N's Castle afterwards and spoke with several Team Plasma grunts on the way to N's area. I snatched some items and saw N's old room and then I encountered the Shadow Triad members. I made my way around and I warped to the League's Pokemon Center. I healed my darlings and bought items, then I saved before going back to the castle.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I went through Victory Road and got to the pokemon league. I like how 5th gen victory road looks but there's definitely not enough trainers. Next i'm going to get everyone to lv 49 and then battle the elite 4. Current team
Poseidon the samerott lv 43
Aphrodite the whimsicott lv 45
Hermes the archeops lv 45
Arachne the galvantula lv 43
Ares the excadrill lv 45
Athena the fraxure lv 45

Lorde

After swapping Pokemon, I returned to N's Castle. I arrived at N's chamber and my Light Stone became a Reshiram. I caught it and fought N. I slayed his Zekrom with Reshiram, then his Klinklang, Vanilluxe, and Zoroark with Gurdurr's Superpower. I slayed his Carracosta and Archeops with Serperior and Simipour, then when N was beaten, Ghetsis arrived and I also challenged Ghetsis. I beat his Cofagrigus with Simipour's Shadow Claw, then his Bouffalant with Gurdurr. I thrashed his Seismitoad with Serperior's Leaf Blade, then his Eelektross, Bisharp, and Hydreigon with my Gurdurr and Reshiram. I finally defeated Ghetsis, then N and I had a talk before he left the castle. Afterwards, the game's ending credits rolled.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finished my first team revival yesterday night. I had a much easier time than the first time I tried because I got my team to a higher level. Ghetsis was still tough but I managed to beat him with 3 members left instead of one. Heres my winning team:
Poseidon the samerott lv 50
Aphrodite the whimsicott lv 49
Hermes the archeops lv 50
Arachne the galvantulla lv 50
Ares the excadrill lv 50
Athena the haxorus lv 51

Lorde

At my home in Nuvema Town, I walked downstairs and saw my mother and Looker. Looker then gave me the Super Rod and next I gossiped with Bianca and Cheren outside of my home and Cedric Juniper showed up and upgraded my Pokedex into a National Pokedex. I dashed to Accumula Town next and swapped Pokemon at the PC, then I flew back to Opelucid City. I headed east to Route 11 and I battled a few trainers there and caught a wild Gligar, then I headed to Nimbasa City and I fought at the Big Stadium and at the Battle Institute. I left Nimbasa City afterwards and I flew back to Opelucid City and dashed to Route 9 and shopped at Shopping Mall Nine and next I visited Challenger's Cave and saved.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I was shiny hunting for Altaria in Route 14. I depended only on Illuminate of my Starmie to do so. Currently, I failed and I saved the game there at Route 14.

Just finished gettin my Crawdaunt to level 100. He is now my 313th level 100 on my white 2. I battled the daycare chick at the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel, and I evolved another Riolu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

So I visited Challenger's Cave and fought many trainers as I wandered around and I picked up Gems in dust clouds. I caught a wild Riolu, Lickitung, Mawile, and Sableye for my Dex as well and next I Surfed and I soon found the Stone Edge TM and an Oval Stone after slaying Veterans. I then left the cave and flew back to Nimbasa City and dashed south towards Route 4. I wandered around there and soon I made it to the Desert Resort and I captured a wild Sigilyph and Maractus for my Dex. I then headed for the Relic Castle and spotted Professor Juniper right outside. She talked about the Darmanitan statues and she gave me a RageCandyBar. I dashed in the ruins next to help Looker find a Plasma Sage and saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.