• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a question.. i've just left the 4th town (the town wich is after route 3), and was training at the grass. all of a sudden, while meeting the wild pokemon, both music of the battle & animation before entering it were different. the pokemon i met was a lvl 15 tabbune, not shiny. it gave me 1100 exp too, wich is alot. but the question, why was the music & animation different?

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
Just cuaght choroneko.Koromori learned assurance.When it's lvl 15 i'll fight the 2nd gym leader.I solved the puzzle already

I don't want to sound rude or nothing but you might want to train some more... I mean first off your captured a bunch of Pokemon at the start of the game. Heck I know it's your style but when I used to do that I would end up with one hell of a weak team. When I was in the 2nd gym I only had:

Chaobuu (Lv.22), Yanappu (Lv.20) & Mamepato (Lv.20)

Right now my team is currently above the Lv.70's Although I did have to battle every single trainer I encountered ;)

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
Going to the Abandoned Lot of Dream to catch myself a Musharna.

Laszdy

The Strategy Master
I don't want to sound rude or nothing but you might want to train some more... I mean first off your captured a bunch of Pokemon at the start of the game. Heck I know it's your style but when I used to do that I would end up with one hell of a weak team. When I was in the 2nd gym I only had:

Chaobuu (Lv.22), Yanappu (Lv.20) & Mamepato (Lv.20)

Right now my team is currently above the Lv.70's Although I did have to battle every single trainer I encountered ;)

I just beat Aloe with this pokemon set
(1.Koromori:lvl 12
2.Shimama:lvl 15
3.Yooterii:lvl 15
4.Yanappu:lvl 15
5.Dangoro:lvl 15
6.Pokabu:lvl 16) and tactics.I started with dangoro to beat her Haderia with ease,its attacks almost didn't harm dagoro I took it down with rock blast.Miruhoggo:I wanted to paralyze it with my shimama but it knew mud-slap---> 1hit KO.I put some pokemon out to try to weaken it and thought crap I'm screwed.Then I put Dangoro in again I nullified its accuracy making it almost impossible to hit me(I thought I'm going to make its accuracy so low that Pokabu and Yooterri could defeat him when he KO Dangoro.This didn't happen I Rock blasted Miruhoggo straight to hell.And won my 2nd bagde with my Dangoro.

You don't have to have a strong team of strong pokemon to defeat everyone.If you use strategy you can win to.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Just started White today. Not even to the second town yet, but I have a Lv.8 Mijumaru and a Lv.2 Yorterrie. Whited out twice on the first route because I was trying to grind... XD But Mijumaru has Water Gun now, which'll make it a bit easier.

Zabi

Not really here.
Beat the sixth with ease. While exploring the Tower of the Heavens, I found a Riguree who I decided to replace my Muurando with. Afterward, I decided to finally evolve my Dokettosu into Roopushin with the help of my friend. I also trained up a Desukan for the heck of it, but I don't plan on using it ingame, but more for fun on Wifi with my friends.

I then explored the mine and my Aaken evolved during it into Aakeosu. I then went to the 7th gym city, and conquered that gym easily thanks to my Boappu, who will finally be evolving in three levels when he learns Crunch. Riguree will also be evolving in three levels and I'll finally have my fully evolved team.

I last saved before going into that tower above the 7th gym's city.

Riguree: Level 39
Boappu: Level 40
Aaekosu: Level 39
Roopushin: Level 39
Erufuun: Level 39
Daikenki: Level 39

XGallade

Anyone know where i can find a Dusk stone? I really want to evolve my Lisp (Lamp + Wisp, nicked him, and Wimp would be stupid :x) in a Shadelier (Shade + Chandelier, sad there's a 5 char limit in Jap, i would so name him that)

I'm currently grinding so i can beat cynthia, and also looking for the sages, -on trio, the house after wich torunerosu flies around, and Kyurem. Not using any recourses to find em either, so don't spoil meh D:

Sailor Saturn

Master of Silence
Fighting in the Abandoned Lot of Dreams to evolve Tsutarja and didn't notice the grass shake, but surprise a Tabunne appeared =). Captured it and then continued training. Finally got Janobii, which is very cool. Also caught a couple of Munna. Now I've gotta train up a couple more team members (maybe catch some more) before I head to the next town/gym. Frustrating that there is a lack of fighting Pokes before the 2nd gym.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Does a dumb thing today. I was trying to look the Ice Beam TM in Giant Hall, but I accidentally (literally) ran into the "central lake" and froze the whole area. Now the TM is buried in that snow and I don't have a high-level status inflicter to capture the Ice/Dragon. Darn.

Anyone know where i can find a Dusk stone? I really want to evolve my Lisp (Lamp + Wisp, nicked him, and Wimp would be stupid :x) in a Shadelier (Shade + Chandelier, sad there's a 5 char limit in Jap, i would so name him that)
There's one in the deepest part of Fukiyose Cave, the same floor where you found one of the 3 Musketeer legendary. But rumors said that you can buy evo stones in Black City. I'm playing White so I'll be waiting for you to find out. XD

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Started out in Raimon City, in the Battle Subway area. I explored the trains and battle requirements a bit but the whole thing seemed too complicated and difficult for me to take serious for the time being. I left the area and went to explore the Pokemon Musical hall. Belle was there and she gave me a tour. I entered one round of the Musical but I didn't know what to do so I think I lost. Went east through an arc and found N at a ferris wheel. We rode together but he challenged me when we got off. Beat him and healed at the Pokemon Center. Entered the Raimon City Gym and battled the various trainers in the gym. Rode the trams to the Gym Leader's location and challenged her. Her two Emonga were well to defeated because they kept returning to their Pokeballs but then her final Pokemon, Shimama's evolved form, lost easily to my Futachimaru's Shell Blade. Won the Bolt Badge and saved.

natie

Mr. F
After lots of soft-resetting, I caught a shiny Kyurem with a Master Ball (I wanted to catch it with a Premier Ball, but I couldn't afford taking the risk).

Awesome.

XGallade

Does a dumb thing today. I was trying to look the Ice Beam TM in Giant Hall, but I accidentally (literally) ran into the "central lake" and froze the whole area. Now the TM is buried in that snow and I don't have a high-level status inflicter to capture the Ice/Dragon. Darn.

There's one in the deepest part of Fukiyose Cave, the same floor where you found one of the 3 Musketeer legendary. But rumors said that you can buy evo stones in Black City. I'm playing White so I'll be waiting for you to find out. XD

Will find, i've only beaten N and Geechiu 2 days ago and went to the 3 cities to the right yesterday, (and accidently battled Cynthia, epic intro, epic out-of-battle sprite, and lost on her Spiritomb, waytogo.). But thanks, now i know where to look.

Also, i was kinda dissapointed Black City (and probably White Forest to) doesn't play a significant role in the game, just a few trainers, a mart, and a pokecenter. It's almost as if it's filler ._.

EDIT: i just noticed, my team is heavely unbalanced, 3 pokes weak to flying, and the other 3 to water (Reshi only half, but still...) If someone brings out an epic Swanna, im toast

Last edited:

omegahealer

just accidently got me a wing fossil... good i guess :p

training my pokemon to lvl 20 on route 4 still, 2 more to go :) futa is lvl 33 though :s

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Will find, i've only beaten N and Geechiu 2 days ago and went to the 3 cities to the right yesterday, (and accidently battled Cynthia, epic intro, epic out-of-battle sprite, and lost on her Spiritomb, waytogo.). But thanks, now i know where to look.

Also, i was kinda dissapointed Black City (and probably White Forest to) doesn't play a significant role in the game, just a few trainers, a mart, and a pokecenter. It's almost as if it's filler ._.

EDIT: i just noticed, my team is heavely unbalanced, 3 pokes weak to flying, and the other 3 to water (Reshi only half, but still...) If someone brings out an epic Swanna, im toast
Black City and White Forest are probably spot for the "version exclusion locations". But I'm still very interested in whether Black City is selling evo stones or not.

Talking about unbalanced, 2 out of my 3 main powerhouses are creamed by fire types. Wow.

By the way, your wanted Pokemon is in the deep part of Ancient Castle. XD

just accidently got me a wing fossil... good i guess :p

training my pokemon to lvl 20 on route 4 still, 2 more to go :) futa is lvl 33 though :s
Everyone I know (online or real life) is having Mijumaru. XD

I've aimed for and got myself the turtle fossil. Sea turtle rocks (pun intended).

Last edited:

XGallade

Black City and White Forest are probably spot for the "version exclusion locations". But I'm still very interested in whether Black City is selling evo stones or not.
Yes, Black city sells stones, i got a Water stone there yesterday for Hya-monkey, and they were also selling a fire stone.

By the way, your wanted Pokemon is in the deep part of Ancient Castle. XD
I know that, but he's lvl 70 and my highest pokemon is lvl 56 (Reshi) and my second is my starter, Jaroda, lvl 52. And i wasted my masterball on reshi. I didnt have any other pokeballs on me at the time D:

Status
Not open for further replies.