• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
For those of you you have the game already, this is for you to post what you have done in the game thus far. Post on whether you found a shiny, beat a gym, and so forth!

Please:
  • Only post if you have the game. No point saying 'I'm waiting for it' or something off-topic after all.
  • If you want help, please ask in the Black & White Help Thread sticky.
  • Each post must have a few (three) sentences in it. Saying 'I caught a ____' or 'I beat the e4 again' is spammy and also plain old boring to read.

Last edited:

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Just beat Poddo and off to rescue Munna
Team:
Tsutaja lvl 16
Choroneko lvl 14
Hiyapuu lvl 14

natie

Mr. F
I beat the 5th Gym and am heading for the 6th. My Pokéymen seem to be highly overpowered.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Fighting Team Plasma in that forest right now..hoping to find a Fire Stone soon, Boappu is barely holding his own in battles right now :/ Futajimaru is a beast though.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Just got to Hiun City and..wow. Just wow. What an amazing place..great looking and there's so damn much to do and to see! Also just evolved my Boappu =)

And I guess this is where I'll stop playing. As much fun as it is even now, I wanna experience it fully in a language I can understand.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
just spent a shitload of time finding and catching nageki so i could beat the normal gym... turned out that my dangoro totally demolished them with rock blast (i think)

now im battling random trainers and then finding the next city...

El fin. Beat N, talked to Looker, found the sages, battled Cynthia. I think there might be more, but I'm not so sure. Oh yeah, have all the legendaries too.

The legendary trainer

legendary trainer
Who ever doesn't have the game, I would get out because this thread is making me drool. Bye!

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Just beat Aloe. She alot harder than expected, that Haderia knocked out my Leparasuda :(
Current Team:
Janobii lvl 24
Leparsuda lvl 24
Hiyapuu lvl 24

centipede2000

-Beat first gym quite easily thanks to water monkey^^
-Did the events with team plasma and the munna...
-Caught a shimama and a koromori, probably not going to use koromori in my team though
-Accidently replaced Tsutaaja's vine whip by growth -_-'
-Arrived at Shippou town, had a lot of trouble figuring out how the gym puzzle worked...
-Realized my team was way underleveled for the gym leader (team was about lvl 10 - 15)
-Went through a lot of training against wild lvl 8 pokemon before realizing there were some trainers to fight west of shippou
-fought some of the trainers, caught a whild dageki (blue kimono dude)
-Finally beat Aloe
-Heading to the forest now

Edit: and my tsutaaja evolved into janobii too!^^

Last edited:

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Right now I'm grinding like crazy for Aloe's gym because of the huge level jump that happened.

Went through a lot of training against wild lvl 8 Pokemon before realizing there were some trainers to fight west of shippou

THERE ARE TRAINERS OVER THERE!?!?!?!? Haha thanks :D

My Team:
Mijumaru - Blade - Lv. 15
Choroneko - Tiger - Lv. 15
Boappu - Chari - Lv. 14
Shimama - Shock - Lv. 13

I love the random wild double battles those really help with training :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Started White recently and got my Starter Pokemon from that present box in my room. Cheren and Belle got theirs and we began to battle. I chose Mijumaru so I first fought against Belle's Pokabu. She beat me though, somehow and I didn't gain any experience. Cheren then healed my Mijumaru and I fought him next. I beat his Tsutarja by a hair and got 43 experience points and then left downstairs and my mom talked to me. Headed on over to Prof. Araragi's lab and she gave me the PokeDex I believe. Saved at that point to get some sleep.

natie

Mr. F
The 6th Gym is absolutely hilarious. I can tell you that.

ForeverFlame

Beat the first gym, did the whole Plasma thing (OMG THEY'RE EVERYWHERE), and then I went into a cave thingy, beat two Grunts, and now I'm walking down a long route to presumably the second gym town.

Right now I have a Mijumaru named Sam, Level 16, and a Baoppu, Level 14, named Kevin. I'm trying to grind, but grinding is super hard this generation. Blah.

MizYin

Stuck at the Electric Gym. Why, why, WHY does Emonga take SO MANY hits only to heal and then electric-u-turn out?!
Wondering if I should take Trollpole or Rockbomb out of the box and grind him until he evolves just to have a ground type!

xmikeyxlikesitx

Pokémon Coordinator
The 6th Gym is absolutely hilarious. I can tell you that.

I love that Gym. When I got into the southeast cannon for the first time, I was like, "Wow, that's a longshot...*splat*...um...what...?"

I wasn't sure if what I saw what happened, but I started laughing uncontrollably.

I just curbstomped Hachiku, by the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.