• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3llY

Oh wow, just finished the storyline of the game and I have to say the ending was amazing. My team was so underleveled, and I just made it out of the E4 alive, and it took me two goes to beat Geechisu :p Oh well. Loved the ending, anyway.

Going to take a bit of a break and then start exploring. :D

ForteAnly

I finished the story part of the game a while ago. Right now I'm just leveling my team to 100. So far I finished my Sazandora, Ulgamoth, and Tyranitar. I still need Ononokusu, Nidoking, and Aggron. After that I will probably make a new team or something to pass time.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After my challenge of the Battle Subway, I decided to go back to where I was before so I flew back to Kagome Town and headed on south to Sazanami Town. I battled countless trainers along the way in that beach area and I captured a few Pokemon like Absol, before I made it to Sazanami Town. Since it was winter, the city was mostly deserted so that was a bit sad. I healed at the local Pokemon Center, and bought some important items like Ultra Balls and Max Repels. I then went to some buidling there in town and I battled some little boy and his Buizel. I then went inside the building but there wasn't anything too important in there so I left. I Surfed around the sea there near Sazanami Town and I encounter several Wingull and I captured two. I then found a Dive spot in the water, but I didn't have a Pokemon with Dive yet so I decided to ignore that for the time being. I decided to just Surf around and battle the trainers at sea for a while. Saved.

LadyJane

Collector
Today I was training my Vanipeti to make it evolve. Then I headed to the Souryuu City Gym and beaten Shaga. I finaly got the last badge and now i'm on my way to Victory Road.

Ju-da-su

Manage to FINALLY get some of my Pokemon shifted (by offering IV-bred DW Vulpixs in exchange for someone to help me shift my pokemon in another forums...:p ) and also FINALLY got my very first yumetomo (since seriously, I still have no idea how that works. Don't know how I manage to get that person as my yumetomo as well... ._.")

R_N

Manage to FINALLY get some of my Pokemon shifted (by offering IV-bred DW Vulpixs in exchange for someone to help me shift my pokemon in another forums...:p ) and also FINALLY got my very first yumetomo (since seriously, I still have no idea how that works. Don't know how I manage to get that person as my yumetomo as well... ._.")

How were you able to IV breed the DW Vulpix when there are no females?

(yumetomo?)

Ju-da-su

How were you able to IV breed the DW Vulpix when there are no females?

(yumetomo?)

... .-.

Sorry, seriously don't understand what you're saying. There ARE female DW Vulpix...I got almost one whole box (-2 males) of them. All I need to do is to get one of my female DW Vulpix with decent IV and hold power item and breed it with a male pokemon, which is breedable with Vulpix, not a Ditto, have decent IV and hold power item as well...unless I misunderstand the concept of breeding, that is (which is actually possible, since I'm an amateur breeder... .-. )

Yumetomo = DW friend... .-.

R_N

... .-.

Sorry, seriously don't understand what you're saying. There ARE female DW Vulpix...I got almost one whole box (-2 males) of them. All I need to do is to get one of my female DW Vulpix with decent IV and hold power item and breed it with a male pokemon, which is breedable with Vulpix, not a Ditto, have decent IV and hold power item as well...unless I misunderstand the concept of breeding, that is (which is actually possible, since I'm an amateur breeder... .-. )

Yumetomo = DW friend... .-.

Oh wow first I've heard of female Droughtpix. I asked about IVing because you specifically said "DW Vulpix" where your trade makers.
Interesting!

Bardische

Elegance.
Easter egg?

Okay, can anyone confirm this? So I did some random translating here and there, and what piqued my interest was the normally inaccessible house in Sekka City. The one wherein if it's winter, it's accessible?

Well, so I translated some dialogue, and to my astonishment, the guy in there with the biker suit had the same dialogue as the Team Rocket Member who stole the Machine part in HG/SS or G/S/C. The one who has broken English?

"Bye-bye a go-go!"

Yeah, that one. So, can anyone please confirm this? Because, well, it would be amazing trivia, I suppose. Lol.

Here's the apparent translation:

"Yes yes! A Team Rocket member is I!
But years long ago, the Team Rocket was broke apart.
So then I did and went to return to the back home (Unova!)
And here I would make Team Rocket!
I vowed myself this!
But at the home, I became married and anymore do not want.
Yes yes! Happy family a-go-go!"

Lorde

I took some time and battled the trainers around the Sazanami Bay. They used Water-type Pokemon so I mostly stuck with Zeburaika and Doreida during those battles and I leveled both of them up by three levels each. I fished and found several more Pokemon that I captured, then I returned to Sazanami Town and healed at the Pokemon Center. I entered the Sazanami building again and battled the boy with the Buizel once more. Then a girl came in and I battled her. I leveled up my Baokki thanks to that battle. After that, I started making my way down south to the next area of Isshu. I ran into a Tropius in the tall grass along the southern route there, and I captured it. I decided to train in the area a bit longer and I encountered Kojondo after a while of searching for Pokemon in the tall grass. I caught that and I battled some of the trainers in the area, since I was looking to level up a bit more before arriving in the next area. After a while, I noticed that there were tons of waterfalls in the area though, so I went back and got a Pokemon with Waterfall so that I could explore that part of Isshu. I saved before Surfing towards one of the waterfalls.

LadyJane

Collector
I have finish the Victory Road, then I started training my team till they get to lv54. I have Beaten the Elite Four easily and visited N Castle.This room kind of make me feel sad.(it remind me of Near room of Death note).Now I need to get my pokemon box full.

Last edited:

Yanappu

Cute o3o
I am in the fourth gym. I just abandoned my starter (Janovy) and Hatoopoo for an Aaken and Marrakachi. Marrakachi is so cute <3

Here is my team:

Lv.28 Darumakka Female
- Fire Punch
- Thrash
- Headbutt
- Rage

Lv.29 Aaken Female
- Ancientpower
- Pluck
- Acrobat
- Agility

Lv.29 Marrakachi Female (Miracle Seed)
- Giga Drain
- Needle Arm
- Synthesis
- Pin Missie

Lv.29 Zeburaika Male
- Spark
- Charge
- Thunderwave
- Nitro Charge

I plan to get the Pururiru and Komatana.

Last edited:

Lorde

I recently started out in the route south of Sazanami Town and I used Waterfall to climb the waterfalls in that area of Unova. I entered some wild Basurao, but I already had several so I just used Doreida to defeat them all. That helped level her up. I came ashore at an area with more waterfalls, and I found one of the Team Plasma Sages hiding there! I talked to him and he gave me a TM of some sort right before Looker arrived and arrested him. I made my way found a river and entered the Fertility Shrine area of Unova. I walked around in the tall grass and I found a few Pokemon that I hadn't captured in the game before, so I took my time and explored the grass there. I battled several trainers in the area as well, which was enough to level up my Kenhorou and Daikenki. I made it to the shrine and met some trainers near there. I didn't have Voltolos and Tornelos with me, so I didn't encounter Landlos there however. I figured I'd return in a little while to encounter it and capture it. Saved.

Yanappu

Cute o3o
I am on Route 7 now heading towards the ghost tower to get the gym leader back in her gym..woman needs to get in the kitchen! (Just kidding.) I evolved Aaken and Darumakka. I was debating on switching Darmamitan with Hitomoshi but I realized how awesome Fire Punch and Sheer Force is. :p

Here is my team:

Lv.37 Darmamitan Female
- Fire Punch
- Hammer Arm
- Strength
- Flare Blitz

Lv.37 Archeos Female (Rugged Skin hat thing)
- Ancientpower
- Fly
- Dragonbreathe
- Cruch

Lv.36 Marrakachi Female (Miracle Seed)
- Giga Drain
- Needle Arm
- Synthesis
- Pin Missie

Lv.36 Zeburaika Male (Magnet)
- Spark
- Stomp
- Thunderwave
- Nitro Charge

I plan to get the Pururiru and Komatana, still. Although this is subject to change.

Lorde

I spent some more time roaming the area near the Fertility Shrine in Isshu since I wanted to make sure I captured all of the Pokemon within the area, so that I wouldn't have to keep going back. I made it to a new area after that, and accessed a gate that took me to White Forest! I was surprised that the White Forest didn't look as impressive as it did in some of the pictures I had seen before, but someone told me that I had to link with people via High Link to expand the area, so I decided to do that later. I spent a few minutes talking to everyone in the area and then I went to heal at the local Pokemon Center. Afterwards, I entered a house there in White Forest and I got the chance to battle against one of the people inside. It was a difficult battle since I hadn't expected it to occur to begin with, but I managed to pull through and my Doreida and Baokki leveled up due to the experience. I then healed once more after that, swapped some items attached to my Pokemon, and saved.

slowpoke child

<--i haz >=D
i think i just got to 105 eggs in my attempt to get a shiny monozu via masuda method

I was breeding Bulbasaurs via Masuda method but now I'm breeding a few Mijumaru. I'm about to try and complete my national dex now. I'm aiming for that black and white trainer card. :3

Cutty

Forever now
My wifi event egg hatched into Kibago in my Black game.^^ I'm training it now to put in my team along w/ shiny Futachimaru lv 21 and Koromori lv 21.
While in my White the egg hatched into... Pidove.

I really like Koromori and its line. I'm always gonna use it in my team like a signature to replace Crobat. Crobat is my fave pokemon, I always have one in each of my in-game team in prev. gen games.

I'm gonna get another shiny to put in my Black team once I get a bike.
In my White game, I have 3 shinies in the team: shiny Emboar, shiny Kokoromori and shiny Desukan. I got shiny Kurumiru but I only keep her.

Status
Not open for further replies.