• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowing Ice

I beat the game on Saturday...yeah, I lacked putting up updates since starting the game, lol. Here's my party as it currently stands post-game:

Gothitelle - Level 52
Zebstrika - Level 53
Sawk - Level 53
Samurott - Level 51
Archeops - Level 55
Krookodile - Level 53

I'm thinking of waiting on doing more of the post-game to play Dragon Quest VI first though.

Darkmega354

3/14/11 (Pi Day!)-Entry... I'm gonna say 6.
I did lots of stuff since I last posted Thursday... here's a rundown.
•Beat Clay after grinding all of my Pokemon to a decent level; he was easire than everyone said.
•Made my way through Chargestone Cave and caught lots of cool Pokemon, only one of which will be used on my team...
•That one being a Tynamo. I'm planning an epic 11-12 Pokemon team.
•Arrived in Mistralton and had an... interesting time going through the Celestial Tower.
•After that, I leveled all my pokemon in preparation for Skyla. (Including my newly caught Tynamo, who was a pain)
•Beat Skyla easily. Her gym was cool in terms of visuals; the puzzle wasn't too hard.
•Got through Twist Mountain rather speedily. I'll go back later.
•Arrived in Iccirrus.
•First stop was at the grass by Dragonspiral Tower to catch twp more members of my team, Mienfoo and Druddigon. Now I only need a Pawniard, Golett and... something else. Maybe.
•Trained my Mienfoo by beating most of the gym trainers.
•Did some backtracking and side stuff while training Tynamo.
•Most notably, I explored a little of Route 17. I'll finish later.
•Finally evolved my Tynamo. The last few levels were a pain. Now to get it a good moveset so I can evolve it into Electross...

And that's pretty much it. My team:
Druddigon, Lv 35
Mienfoo, Lv 39
Carracosta, Lv 39
Elektrik, Lv 39
Serperior, Lv 38
Unfezant, Lv 36

Reserves:
Musharna, Lv 36
Darmanitan, Lv 35
Vanillish, Lv 36

Pikawho?

(five15)
Beat the game (which I also just lost *insert trollface*) Sunday afternoon. Current team is also the team used to defeat N and Plasma (levels @ completion in parenthesis).

Nanda?! (Samurott): Level 58 (50)
Underminer (Excadrill): Level 58 (51)
Creeptile (Scrafty): Level 58 (52)
Tektite (Gigalith): Level 58 (50)
FiahMan (Darmanitan): Level 58 (51)
Fangface (Druddigon): Level 58 (52)

Current objective: Grind my pokemon to level 60 in order to become tough enough to face all the trainers who magically got +15 level jump after the storyline was through. Seriously...What the heck? I was expecting them to be level 50 but level 63-67 is not fair, especially when there's no one else to battle and the highest level of wild pokemon is 50. *heavy sigh*

I haven't transferred anyone up from my previous games (I'd rather give my 5th Gen team one last hurrah before they go into the PC forever and for all time). While I plan to get teh legendary pokemon at some point, I'm going to leave them alone for the time being. Well, I might finally get around to catching Victini. lol

ddrt

Today I caught all the legendaries in the game (other than the one you get when you bring the two to the shrine) with only pokeballs.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Okay, so I started a new black game. Picked Tepig. Defeated the rival's. Defeated the leader. Caught Drilbur. Evolved Tepig. Beat Lenora. Caught Sewaddle. Currently training Sewaddle in and around the forest. Getting the dragon skull back.

Redstars89

Shiny Ditto Trainer
Was waiting for a decent tirtouga from the fossil lady and was shocked to get an impish one with 31 HP AND 30 SpecialDefense IV's :D also with solid rock

Tornadus

Kaboom!
I can't beat the Elite Four for the 2nd time... ;(

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Long story short:

Spent six or seven hours (since midnight, now it's 7:24 AM) shredding everything from Skyla to the Elite Four with only Scrafty (Now level 62) and Reiuniclus (Now level 57). Also caught the 3 Legendary Stallions pretty easily.

Just caught Zekrom in a Premier Ball, to match the Reshiram I caught with a Premier Ball a few days ago.

Time to take on N.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Using the daycare to level up a pokemon so I can see what it's stats will look like naturally.

Kalosian

So long
Decided to capture Elgyem instead of Munna as they have a higher chance of appearing, the downside being that it is harder to see their ability in the battle. Captured six of them, one turned out to be a Modest one with Synchronize, just what I wanted. Timid might have been better, but I am satisfied with this. Went to Liberty Garden to catch Victini, battled all the Plasma Grunts there. Decided to keep the first Victini I captured, it was Modest and appears to have a perfect IV in Defense. However, its HP and Special Attack was terrible, but the other stats were okay. Now ready to go to Dragonsprial Tower.

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester
Climbed victory road ( mountain ), slid all the way back down, flew to driftveil city, went to mistralton cave, caught cobalion, went to pinwheel forest, caught virizion, currently searching for terrakion, Current team:
Serperior (Slivia) female lv.45
Reuniclus (Soloris) male lv.45
Krookodile (Sali) female lv.46
Archeops (Arcielle) female lv.46
Chadelure (Wil-o) male lv.43
Elektrik (Elektra) female lv.43

joxxmarie

Eeveelution Obsessor
Still trying to take it slow, here.

Finally decided on boxing my Purrloin (Orchid) and Lillipup since they wouldn't help me much in the 7th and 8th gym. Added my Lickwick and Cubchoo to my party and gave them both an Exp. Share.

Took out Brycen's entire gym with just my Litwick (Lumos) then did the Dragonspiral Tower thing last night. My DSi ended up dying after that, so it wasn't until this morning that I was able to get to the bridge and battle Bianca. Beat her again and my Cubchoo evolved.

Lumos will try to evolve within the next battle or so, and I'm not sure I want him to =/
I'm not a big fan of Lampent, though I adore Chandelure. I'll probably head down to Mistralton Cave for a Dusk Stone.

DR.gonzo

today - started from icirrus city and traveld east towards route 8 and across tubeline bridge, battled a few wild pokemon , defeated all the bikers on route 9 , caught a garbodor and pawniard , had a look around the shopping mall there, didnt buy anything of value . recieved the thunder stone .

Arrived at opelucid city went through the gym leaders and sage event, then headed to the pokecentre to heal, then pressed forward to the final gym match .

needles to say, found the gym very easy to be honest, won my 8th badge,
then recieved the master ball from prof juniper . who showed me the way to the pokemon league and victory road .

had a quick look around the house, won some triple battles, evolved my duosion
then saved .

ill pick it up again abit later, and head up to victory road .

XParasite

Havent gotten far into it yet myself, my team consists of
Herdier
Oshawatt
Pansear
Boldore
Gurdurr
Whirlipede
All around 26.

I had went after victini last 2 days in the thought process of replacing pansear with him, but he was a real pain to catch. I went through two full sets of pokeballs (roughly 20 of great/poke/ultra/heal balls) before I just cursed him and discovered I could level off of him pretty decently. So i farmed him untill all of my team was up to 25. Then I decided to try to catch him again, got him paralyzed, got him in the red, one friggin pokeball (Normal) then worked. Clearly he was meant to help me before I caught him.

Now I am exploring the rest of Castelia? City.

ohazombie

beat cynthia with my team all at level 75. also beat all the elite four and alder. going to level my pokemon up to level 80, then start filling up my pokedex. i've been terrible about catching pokemon this time around; i've only obtained 27 so far. :p

gliscor&yanmega

I just finished with Abyssal Ruins I think.

I was able to get:
All plates except Splash and Draco, which you get somewhere else
5 Relic Bands
6 Relic Coppers
1 Relic Crown
7 Relic Golds
6 Relic Silvers
3 Relic Statues
4 Relic Vases

A total of 46 items. I hope I got them all.

Time to sell the Relic Items.

300,000 per Relic Crown=300,000
100,000 per Relic Band=500,000
1,000 per Relic Copper=6,000
10,000 per Relic Gold=70,000
5,000 per Relic Silver=30,000
200,000 per Relic Statue=600,000
50,000 per Relic Vase=200,000

Grand Total=1,706,000

Thanks to that I now have 2,047,359

PokeBrian

First Gen
I just had to evolve a Zweilous into a Hydreigon before completing my Unova pokedex... So I beat the Elite Four with Volcarona 72, Landorous 71 and Sawk 82 and evolved Hydreigon...
Talk about two birds with one stone.
Now working on EV training Zorua and a Dreino once I get some Pokerus.

Status
Not open for further replies.