• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarumakkaImposter

I battled Clay twice and both times I lost DX

funny story: i had pokemon in the hi 30s (except for sevine) and i beat every one up unti excadril and he KOd my team. i put out snivy and won barley with 7 HP left

Vycksta

DarumakkaImposter said:
well.... both i guess
In terms of EV training I've only needed to raise stats for attack, special attack and speed. Route 5 is brilliant (( All the Pokemon sans Audino give EVs in special attack and speed )), as is Route 9 (( Attack and speed )) and Dragonspiral Tower's second floor. Punt a few Goletts around for lovely boosts in attack.

In general? During the storyline I was lucky; for ages my team was only two-strong so raising their levels up was just a matter of beating the trainers along my travels. Post-game? I battle every trainer in Nimbasa's Big Stadium and Small Court as well as the two triple battlers in Opelucid City (( Pokemon White player here, yo )).

I've not done any "Audino grinding", but I understand fully why people do. Serious EXP gains from fighting those things.

DarumakkaImposter

In terms of EV training I've only needed to raise stats for attack, special attack and speed. Route 5 is brilliant (( All the Pokemon sans Audino give EVs in special attack and speed )), as is Route 9 (( Attack and speed )) and Dragonspiral Tower's second floor. Punt a few Golett's around for lovely boosts in attack.

In general? During the storyline I was lucky; for ages my team was only two-strong so raising their levels up was just a matter of beating the trainers along the way. Post-game? I battle every trainer in Nimbasa's Big Stadium and Small Cour as well as the two triple battlers in Opelucid City (( Pokemon White player here, yo ))

I've not done any "Audino grinding", but I understand fully why people do. Serious EXP gains from fighting those things.

thank you ^.^ and do you like Zekrom better than Reshiram cause if you do i agree with you. although reshiram looks cool, Zekrom is BEAST. meh...i did get black but that was to trade version eclusives. i beat white in about 6 days afetr i got it. its the best game so far

Roll

Too busy to be busy
I'm battling against the trainers in the Royal Unova and Nimbasa Sports stadiums for some experience against the Elite Four rematch. And on a whim, I decided to try and defeat Cynthia, despite being rather underleveled. I was surprised to discover that I defeated her, although that came at the price of two Max Revives and a few other trivialities. My Pokemon were amazing; they were able to withstand her Pokemon's attacks right until they had 6 - 13 HP left!

Current Levels :

Serperior - Lv. 68
Swoobat - Lv. 67
Lilligant - Lv. 67
Sawsbuck - Lv. 67
Chandelure - Lv. 68
Jellicent - Lv. 68

Cobalt_Latios

Not a whole lot... just doing some stuff along the East side of Unova. Mainly just clearing areas, picking up the TMs I've been wanting for a while, and just leveling up a team I have. Still have no idea what time they mean when they say "evening" for the Royal Unova.

Team has just cleared the level 60 mark, and I hope to hit 70 in due time. It's gonna be a pain though :/.

Also, a trainer's Seaking's Horn Drill manages to hit my Serperior. If it wasn't official before, it's official now; this game is hax!

/CL

Finally cleared the Abyssal ruins. It is a very creative dungeon, but annoying at the same time. So I don't know whether to love it or hate it.

And then I spent the money it gave me to get a whopping 616 revival herbs

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
White Journey Post 19-Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion

Today I went on a quest to capture the three musketeers of Unova. I started out with Cobalion (because I'm supposed to) and caught it with 2 Ultra Balls. I also explored all of Mistralton Cave. Then I went all the way to Victory Road and caught Terrakion. I used 3 Ultra Balls (not counting soft resets) to catch the thing. Then I went to the Pinwheel Forest to catch Virizion. I accidentally knocked it out twice, but caught it on the third try. I only used 5 Ultra Balls for it.

Current Team:

;500; Mandrag Lv.64
-Heat Crash -Earthquake -Wild Charge -Brick Break

;522; Equinox Lv.63
-Wild Charge -Facade -Flame Charge -Thunder Wave

;530; Simon Lv.63
-Earthquake -Rock Slide -X-Scissor -Swords Dance

;571; Link Lv.63
-Shadow Ball -Focus Blast -Flamethrower -Nasty Plot

;612; Barbarus Lv.63
-Dragon Claw -Earthquake -Dragon Dance -Taunt

;625; Dynames Lv.63
-Iron Head -Night Slash -Brick Break -Swords Dance

Grei

not the color
I battled on the Royal Unova today. It was quite interesting. I couldn't complete it in the right amount of time, though. I had only battled three or four trainers before it came back to port.

All of my Pokemon are getting up there with their levels. They are all slowly getting into the 65 range. I'm also playing around with movesets to see what works best. Soon, I'll be challenging the Elite Four once again.

Cobalt_Latios

Shiny Abra... White Forest... nothing to prevent it from escaping. Ultra Ball didn't catch it ;_;... why me?...

/CL

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
R E C E N T | H A P P E N I N G S: VII
I finished exploring the majestic Castelia City and then decided to finally go to where Burgh was talking about last night. I found Burgh with Bianca and some girl with crazy hair standing around the pier. Bianca was crying, obviously distressed. Poor girl.
Burgh and the other girl (whose name was Iris) told me that Bianca's Munna had been stolen by Team Plasma. What? Those fiends! The Team Plasma Grunt came up to me and was about to confess to his wrongdoings when I shot him an evil look and he scurried away. Burgh told me to follow him. We found the Grunts and disposed of them.
I then had the pleasure of meeting Ghetsis and some guy with a strange name (Bronius or something?] in their 'secret' hideout in Castelia. I zoned out during Ghetsis' speech, mesmerised by Iris' beautiful hair. Munna was returned to Bianca and then Burgh told me to battle him.
I defeated all of his trainers with ease, went back to the Pokemon Centre and made my way to challenge Burgh (his gym's really cool!) Whilst battling the trainers, Hart grew to Lv 22 and evolved into a Swoobat! Wow, that was quick!

Battle for the Insect Badge!

Burgh led with his Whirlipede, and I started out with Pascal. Pascal used Razor Shell, which did a little less than half of it's HP. He used Poison Tail. We then used the same moves again, but Razor Shell lowered Whirlipede's defence, leaving it with red HP. Whirlipede was healed by a Hyper Potion but this time Razor Shell struck harder, leaving Whirlipede with roughly 40% HP. Pascal used it once more to end the battle.
Burgh switched to Leavanny, and I switched to my newly evolved Hart. Hart used Air Cutter, which almost OHKO'd the nursing Pokemon. Leavanny used String Shot. It was faster now, and used Struggle Bug. But Leavanny quickly went down to a Heart Stamp.
Burgh sent out his final Pokemon - Dwebble. I switched out to Petunia. Petunia used Sleep Powder after Dwebble used Knock Down. Dwebble fell asleep and I set up a Leech Seed. Dwebble woke up but it was too late - a combination of Leech Seed and two Mega Drains ended the battle and earned me the Insect Badge!

I then headed out to Route 4 where I comfortable defeated both Bianca and Cheren. I sprinted to the Resort Desert, dodging all the trainers, and tried to catch a Dwebble. I caught two: a male Lv 20 (Lyle) and a female Lv 22 (Shelly). I also caught a Maractus (Cactempo). I checked Lyle's and Shelly's abilities, and it was Shelly who had Sturdy, the preferred ability. I boxed Lyle and Cactempo and withdrew Shelly. Welcome to the team!

C U R R E N T | T E A M
~Pascal | Dewott | Lv 22
~Scruffy | Herdier | Lv 22
~Hart | Swoobat | Lv 23
~Petunia | Petilil | Lv 22
~Shelly | Dwebble | Lv 22

L O C A T I O N
~Desert Resort

B A D G E S
~Trio
~Basic
~Insect

W H A T S | N E X T ?
~Explore Desert Resort and Route 4
~Return to Castelia to defeat trainers in the Battle Club
~Reach Nimbasa City

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Black Journey Post 15

At the entrance to Twist Mountain, I battled Cheren and won. Then Alder gave us HM03 Surf. I then got to exploring Twist Mountain. Uru evolved into a Galvantula inside the mountain. I made it to the exit and watched Team Plasma leave after saying that they found something. Now I'm in Iccirus City.

Current Team:

;503; Youni Lv.38
-Razor Shell -Aqua Jet -Surf -Grass Knot

;514; Cole Lv.38
-Grass Knot -Yawn -Bite -Flame Burst

;571; Link Lv.38
-Fury Swipes -Grass Knot -Night Slash -Taunt

;552; Dorako Lv.38
-Rock Tomb -Dig -Sand Tomb -Crunch

;561; Nazca Lv.37
-Psywave -Air Cutter -Whirlwind -Psybeam

;596; Uru Lv.37
-Volt Switch -Thunder -Signal Beam -Thunder Wave

Roxas013

Pirate King
well i changed my team a bit. battled and beat the 4th gym leader. i made it to the town with fifth gym. explored the desert resort. then cold storage. i caught a vanillish. idk if its rare during the fall so i caught it 2 b save. its a calm nature? (Sdef+Atk-). i got the plume fossil and blitzed evoved 2 Zebstrika. now i need 2 pick between gothitelli nd the flying/ psychic type from the resort desert 4 my last spot
-Otto(Dewott) lvl28
-Darumaka lvl27
-Blitze(Zebstrika) lvl27
-Cottonee lvl27
-Boldore lvl27

Cobalt_Latios

Cleared most of Eastern Unova. I'm still missing places like Abyssal Ruins, and Giant Chasm, but I'll wait a bit until my team is roughly 75; just to make catch Kyurem a bit easier.

Also, I think I'll tackle Relic Castle and Challenge Cave first, get those out of the way.

/CL

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
well, i havent been here for like, the LONGEST time, but fyi, especially to serebii joe, one of the items the guy on route 13 gives you is a prism scale, i got one the other day and thought i should let everyone know as it isnt listed on the daily events page ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.