• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grei

not the color
In Black, my Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott all evolved (at the same time) into Servine, Pignite, and Dewott!

I think I'm ready for the Nacrene Gym.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Black Journey Post 28

I explored the Village Bridge and listened to the amazing music there after talking to the four people that add instruments to the track. I also caught a Bibarel. Ultimate HM slave and all. I then headed to Lacunosa Town and went to Route 13. The Route was big and I even helped out a Wingull by getting three Grams. I then arrived to Undella Town and got Dive. I used that to fully explore the Abyssal Ruins. God I hate that place. Next I'm going to explore all of Undella Bay.

Current Team:

:503: Youni Lv.55
-Aqua Tail -Surf -Aqua Jet -Grass Knot

:514: Cole Lv.55
-Fire Blast -Focus Blast -Bite -Yawn

:571: Link Lv.55
-Shadow Ball -Focus Blast -Grass Knot -Nasty Plot

:553: Dorako Lv.55
-Earthquake -Crunch -Rock Tomb -Brick Break

:561: Nazca Lv.55
-Psychic -Air Slash -Shadow Ball -Calm Mind

:596: Uru Lv.55
-Thunder -Signal Beam -Volt Switch -Thunder Wave

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I evolved my Zweilous into Hydregion, and taught it Tri Attack(Or whatever it is, the one that can burn, paralyze, or freeze opponents)

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Just caught Zekrom on the first try.
Lowered it's hp down to 1.
Threw one Pokéball. Boom, captured.

Drummerdude

Black:

I finished up exploring Rt 18 and went straight to the Mistralton Cave. I worked my way through it and eventually caught Cobalion at the end. I don't truly care about Cobalion at the moment because the real prize is Virizion. And my I just say...Virizion is an a**. How that thing can take 14 Lick's without getting paralyzed is beyond me. How it can get to the point of using Struggle and yet a Timer Ball won't shake once is beyond me. What a bastard. After 9 tries (5 captures with sucky natures, 3 accidental knockouts, and 1 suicide by Struggle) I finally caught a Jolly Virizion. I traded it and my Jolly sync to White where it will eventually be EV trained with the rest of my new team.

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
White:
Did a lot of training, I now have the following Pokémon:
Pignite lv23
Herdier lv23
Tranquill lv23
Blitzle lv22
Roggenrola lv22
Drilbur lv22
Timburr lv22
Tympole lv22
Swadloon lv22
Whirlipede lv22

And I already have Watchog, Liepard, Swoobat, Audino, Simisage, Simipour, Musharna and Throh at the PokéDex order in my PC box. Also have a Petilil and Pansear on my PC box.

So yeah, I'm in Castelia right now. Defeated the grunts there, and tomorrow, I'm going to get my Liberty Ticket, and some final training, and then I'm going to beat Burgh.

I freakin' love this game. :)

Vycksta

More pwning of the usual suspects and for the first Saturday I beat the six trainers in the Royal Unova. I usually end up running into three storytellers in a row. Makes me want to write bad fanfiction of what they could be on about.

Vanilluxe is now level 62 and still needing a nickname. /random and pointless

Saved at the Day Care, ready to breed a Staryu with a decent nature. I could capture a bunch, I guess... nah. I'll go long-winded.

Team
Cuulthorne (( Emboar )): level 93
Harribel (( Liepard )): level 87
Lilynette (( Emolga )): level 87
Zyrisseti (( Virizion )): level 87
Krashark (( Golurk )): level 87
Flaizen (( Volcarona )): level 86

aquasuicune

Attempting to breed myself a good cloyster, running into trouble because of bad parents. This could take a while...

Kalosian

So long
Added the following to my dex: Toxicroak, Mr. Mime, Sudowoodo, Gabite, Garchomp. Battled the Gamefreak dude for the first time ever, he was sadly very easy as my Haxorus could sweep his entire team after using Dragon Dance twice. Now needing to transfer some more Pokemon from 4th gen, going to use Platinum instead of Diamond as I guess the ones I need to transfer are on Platinum.

jwla

Deciding what I should do now. Finished clearing up the Relic Castle of the Plasma bums. Also finished clearing up the trainers outside of Icirrus City, and Icirrus Moor. All of my Pokemon are now in their final forms, to boot!! I guess I move on toward Opelucid City...

Drummerdude

I went ahead and began EV Training my new team on White. I got Volcarona done and decided to try her out at the Sports Dome, where she was defeated by a Gigalith.I deposited it in a special box and decided to EV train my Verizion next. I only have a few more Basculin left before it is done as well. I think I'll be done EV training for the day, but I'll probably start tomorrow with Milotic or Landorus.

Last edited:

Sert908

Lucario Lover!
White:
I transferred my sweeping team originally from emerald (Thank god for legit cloning!) and brought it into my white. I went through most of the routes I needed to go through. Now I need to go through two more routes and I'm finished. I still need to catch three more legendaries, but to catch one of them, I'm going to bring over a crobat with mean look. Also, I want a 5 pokemon level 100 sweeping team with one pokemon knowing fly and the last spot for the pokemon I'm training so that I can easily repeat the elite four over and over again and evolve/level pokemon. Those pokemon will have to be able to get in the third generation so I can get them to 100 through rare candies and bring them from emerald -> Platinum -> White. After I catch all three legendaries and complete all the areas I still have to cover, I'm going to try my best to complete as much of the Unova pokedex as I can, but it will still take some time!

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Caught a Frillish, with the intention of having a Jellicent as a special wall/statuser on my team. Took several that I caught to the IV checker, and most of them were not very good. One, however, was outstanding. After giving it some rare candies and running the stats through an IV checker, the results are pretty damn good.

Perfect IV's in HP, SpD and Speed. Defence is 29, and the attack is 28. Only downside is that SpA is 7. What I wouldn't give to have the two attack IV's swapped. Can't be helped, and I don't think I'm going to get better than that without breeding, which I can't be bothered with. For what I'm going to use it for, it's perfect.

Grey Wind

Well, I decided to go fight Cynthia. She sent out SPiritomb, and I used Krookodile. Two EQs later it was dead. Then Milotic was 2HKOd by Braviary. I was like 'this is easy'. Then came Garchomp. Haxorus and Krookodile fell to him, before Samurott defeated it. Emboar took down Eelektross and Braviary drew with Lucario, leaving me winner with just Samurott. Phew, that was hard

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I left Black City after hatching tons of eggs there and I headed for Castelia City once again. I got there and I gave my Golbat a massage and then I went to get a free berry from the Berry Clown guy at the art studio. I went to Nimbasa City soon after that and I battled at the Nimbasa City Sport Stadiums. I leveled up my Pokemon a bit and I headed for the Battle Subway to battle for a while. I lost fairly quickly but I had fun. I left to the Ferris wheel and after battling the daily trainer, I left to Opelucid City since I had a swarm near there. I captured the special swarm Pokemon and then I went to Village Bridge to work at the little shop there. I gave everyone the correcy sandwich and then I obtained a Lum Berry as a reward. I went to train a bit on Route 13 and then I fought the Riches in Undella Town. I managed to make them all appear, so now getting cash should be a lot easier. I shopped for Hyper Potions and I saved the game near Undella Bay.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Finally evolved my Zweilous into Hydreigon!
I love it I love it!

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I got black today, to go along with my White version.

Going to choose Tepig.

Status
Not open for further replies.