• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Spoiler dont read on if you havent finished the game

I just finished the game, and reshiram was so easy to catch! i caught it on my second ball which was a great ball! and wow my friend said it was a major plot twist when Ghetis said he was 'N's father, tbh i knew this from the intro! its so damn obvious! Also I felt sorry for 'N', i wonder where he is, maybe he is the new champ in the next region???

BW officially the best pokemon game ever! Storyline was amazing, gameplay was amazing, features are amazing!

Cutty

Forever now
On my US White.

Turned out I can only trade after I get the pal-pad aka beat the first gym first.
It's not really surprising I finally lost to Chili.
I didn't wanna take the Panpour, lazy to train it, & doesn't want it for my team.
I only caught some level 7 Patrat, Lillipup in hope I could kill Chili's Pansage.
But not. This is the first time I lost to a gym leader as far as I can remember, after playing pokemon game since first gen. And they say first gym is the easiest o_O
That's why I chose Chili as the harder gym leader in the poll.

Anyway, after well, finally beating Chili on second attempt (I almost lost too yanno).
I transfered a level 79 pick up pokemon Ambipom w/ amulet coin and a level 40 Chinchou w/ Illuminate ability & a luxury ball for my next shiny hunt.
They're all pokeshifted from my other game version.

I'm in Nacrene city now. I caught some new wild pokemon on the way.
I saved in thick grass area outside Pinwheel forest to start my new shiny hunt for my second shiny team member, Tympole. If I get it.

Kalosian

So long
Captured todays swarm, which was Houndour. Evolved my Shelgon into Salamence by defeating Cheren, Morimoto and a few trainers at the stadiums in Nimbasa. Also trained my team to level 80 and got a few items thorough Daily Events, namely a Shoal Salt, a Damp Rock and a Lum Berry. Before moving on, I am going to challenge the Pokemon League again. Their levels has increased, but mine has too. I hope I can defeat them.

Grey Wind

Well, I traded in my original Sapphire team to White and grinded my Sceptile to Lv100. Only took six years.
I then bred, caught and traded some new Pokemon, such as Archen. I then trained up and evolved my Tirtouga and Tynamo. Planning on EVing them a bit. I bred a Purrloin and Lillipup, and named them after my own dog and cat.
Then I had a tough battle against Volcarona and eventually caught it. I grabbed Earthquake, and left to fight the E4. I beat them without too much difficulty, although Shauntal and Alder were hard. The Hall of Fame entries were amazing.

Team:
Samurott Lv 77
Krookodile Lv 74
Zoroark Lv 73
Haxorus Lv 73
Emboar Lv 73
Braviary Lv 73

bred 3 bulbasaurs and all had a modest nature, i didn't use any everstones or anything either... weird.

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
Just started white again cause I got bored of doing Cheren and Morimoto once a day and waiting till saturday for Bianca!!!!

dragonmasta

beat the entire pokemon league (when their pokemon are level 70+) using only a level 83 haxorus (it came out level 87)

haxorus FTW!!!

Venomrec

Hatched like 212 eggs yesterday & got a shiny snivy. I've also bought 20 plus vitamins, now i'm bankrupt! I was planning on capturing some pokemon but i sold all my pokeballs apparently. =/

cantab

Done a bit of Battle Subwaying. Not very well. Realised the hard way my team was badly Jellicent weak - two members totally walled by it, the third weak to ice.

Nakashima

Been trying to fill my Unova dex now that I've beaten the game, just some evolving to do really. Bit boring, but ideal to do while working on a tan, loving the weather outside =P Currently at 106 pokemon obtained =]

Geekachu

Been doing some double Wi-Fi battles, and I finally won my first one in a double battle!! :D:D which was followed by 3 crippling losses. I'm really no good at competetive battling...

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
I haven't been doing much lately as I have lots of important exams, so I gotta get my priorities sorted!
Mainly I've been training for my 8th badge as my previous team stood minimal chance so I hunted out an ice-type, only LV21 when I caught it but I'm training it.
Current team:
Serperior- Lv43
Mienfoo- Lv42
Zebstrika- Lv41
Lampent- LV41
Carracosta- Lv39
New inductee: Vanillite- LV28 (Exp. Share)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I have beaten the game a few days ago and have been resetting in front of Kyruem for days to be shiny (Of couse i've been doing dreamwolrd as well so at times i left to go do that) I'm hoping to get Kyruem to be shiny today

My Team so far

Samurott
Ludicolo (with its DW abiltiy)
Meinshoo
Chandelure
Archops
Beeheeym

Kalosian

So long
Decided to go to the Royal Unova before challenging the League. There were only three trainers there today, but who said that makes it easier? The first thing I did was running into a storyteller, though I found and defeated all three trainers quite easily after that. Got a Berry Juice as the prize, had not expected that. Challenged the Pokemon League after that. Started with Marshal, moving on to Grimsley, then Caitlin and lastly Shauntal. The reason I battled her last was that I could not come up with any real strategy against her, while I had some strategies against the other four. After defeating them all, I battled Alder. He was a bit harder than any of them, especially his Volcarona as I did not have anything that could take it down easily and I had forgotten that Quiver Dance raises Special Defense, making my Chandelures Flamethrower almost worthless against it. Still managed to win, and I watched the credits afterwards while listening to the zetta awesome music. Now I am going to capture Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion, though I need to do some preparations before I can start.

Dunsparce4prez

Having a great time levelling up my teams from HG and Platinum. There's just something about mixing your teams that feels really good. Have 2 heracross, 2 golducks, a quagsire, ampharos, nidoqueen, togekiss (Mr. Pokemon's egg, woot), typhlosion, staraptor, alakazam, luxray, chandelure, emboar, metagross, durant, scrafty, and absol to choose from.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Spent most of yesterday doing IRL stuff and writing fanfiction, so the time I did get to play White I spent training. I figured I should clear out Route 5's Trainers before the Gym so they wouldn't hold me up later.

Today, though, I actually challenged Elesa (I dunno if you can do that before checking out the Musical. I mean, I tried going into the Gym, and Clyde let me continue, but I figured I'd better not do any sequence breaks). Despite having only two Pokemon that could really fight hers, I had a much easier time than I expected. Elmo took out the first Emolga with his newly learned Rock Slide in one shot (The presence of Cut has forced me to make some tough decisions, but them's the breaks). I sent out Darbus against the second Emolga, figuring that I could take it out and let Zebstrika KO him while I healed Elmo, but Emolga Volt Switched out, which of course meant Zebstrika came out right into a Fire Punch. Elesa used a Hyper Potion while I used Work Up, and after barely surviving Zebstrika's Spark, Darbus OHKO'd it, leaving the other Emolga, whoch was rather uneventful. Either way, Bolt Badge get!

So I left town, battled Cheren, met Alder and fought a tag battle with two preschoolers and their damn Herdiers (WHY did they make the two most common Pokemon in the game hell for the player?! (Lillipup and Patrat lines)). Then the Drawbridge was lowered, and Cheren and I entered Driftveil City where we met Clay, who tasked us with arresting escaped Team Plasma members.

So that's how we ended up at the Cold Storage. We tracked down Team Plasma and kicked their asses, and I even found a Scald TM for Conch! Unfortunately, Ghetsis rescued the Team Plasma members we worked so hard to arrest, including one of the Seven Sages. Now all that's left to do is battle Clay, but I'm gonna save that for tomorrow (Silke and Conch will most likely be my star players in the upcomong fight, though I really hope to avoid using Elmo if I can help it).

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After beating Team Plasma at Wellspring Cave and taking care of business after that, I headed for Striaton City to heal. I returned to Route 3 and captured a wild Blitzle and then I made my way south. I met Cheren there again and he told me about the double battle patches of grass. He left and I explored the area a bit and trained there for about 40 minutes. I battled the trainers on Route 3 and I arrived in Nacrene City after that. I healed and explored the city a bit. I managed to obtain some neat items there and I visited the Nacrene Museum and got a tour from Hawes. He showed me to the Gym in the back and I went inside. I battled one trainer and I had some trouble. I decided to leave for more training after that so I healed at the Pokemon Center and left for Route 3 again. I saved there after training for 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.