• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padfootismine

I'm currently on GTS Negotations, and met someone and did loads of decent trades!

Such as my Gengar for his Zoroark
My Ampharos for his Wailmer
My Cacturne for his Musharna
My something for a Drifblim xD
And my Zekrom for his Kyerum.

I know that last one might sound weird, but I don't like Zekrom, and having another Kyerum eventually might be good to barter with.

I also just traded my shiny Gligar for a shiny Furret! :3 It was so cute I had to take it.

This new feature is awesome. :3

EDIT: Just traded my Ho-oh for a Lugia, this is addictive! xD

Last edited:

Drummerdude

I grinded through more Audino and the Desert Resort to get my team to lvl 30+. I then went to take on N, and then the gym. Elesa was fairly simple. Liepard managed to beat both Emolga's and Palpitoad beat Zebstrika. I went and beat Cheren and those two kids Alder chose to challenge me, and I grew my team a little on Rt 5. I just arrived in Driftveil and I am gonna train my team on Rt 6 and at the Cold Storage before heading to the gym. Team is lvl 31-32.

bradyoo

I met a guy in rated random matchups who had a telekinesis followed by a fissure. That didn't turn out so well for that guy...

FlairGuy77

A New Start
Been getting my team together. Managed to evolve Woobat as well as train the rest of my pokemon to level 25. At the moment, I'm hunting for a good natured Scraggy with Shed Skin (finding its ability by using Blitzle's T-Wave).

Roxas013

Pirate King
i went on a poke battle vacation and eplored all the Unova cities except Black City. while avoiding all trainers except like 4

gatesy0093

Alright, it is time to re-battle the elite 4. Why am I talking in present tense? Because I'm gonna keep you posted as I do it in cool white font with jot notes (I'm too lazy to do bullets). But before we go, here is my current team and movesets!

Crobat
-Bite
-Confuse Ray
-Cross Poison
-Fly

Politoed
-Psychic
-Surf
-Toxic
-Ice Beam

Bronzong
-Psychic
-Flash Cannon
-Shadow Ball
-Earthquake

Mamoswine
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang
-Stone Edge
-Strength

Typhlosion
-Flamethrower
-Toxic
-Earthquake
-Brick Break

Cheese the Electivire
-Fire Punch
-Light Screen
-ThunderPunch
-Brick Break

IT'S TME TO FACE THE ELITE 4!

VS Marshal
-Marshall starts with Breloom, I start with Crobat
-Gonna use Fly to hopefully OHKO it
-Excellent, got to go first
-Breloom used a very disappointing game (Spore), missed. Heehee
-OHKOed the sucker with a 4x weakness!
-Marshall is sending out Sock, I shall switch to Bronzong knowing that it has rock moves
-Actually nah, let's see how Crobat does
-Gonna use fly again, let's see who goes faster. Or should I use Confuse Ray?
-Nah, fly is less riskier
-Wait, Stone Edge hits while you're flying, lemme check serebii to see if it knows it...
-Yep, it knows it, I shall confuse ray
-Got to go first again
-Now to see if Stone edge OHKOes it, if not I'm gonna keep on healing till it hits itself/misses
-Wait a sec, if that happens and I use fly, it'll just hit me while I'm flying...Damn, should've gone to Bronzong. Ah well, let's see what happens!
-Duckys go around it
-Crap, used stone edge
-Sweet, crobat survived. Let me heal!
-There's a good chance it'll hit itself of miss, plus stone edge only has 5pp so I may win
-It hit itself
-Fly time! Just realized, if stone edge hits while i'm up there, it won't faint (unless it does double damage). Let's find out!
-Crobat went first into da air
-Damn, Sock snapped out of confusion
-Sweet, Stone Edge missed!
-ARE YOU KIDDING ME! FLY MISSED!
-Sigh Crobat, you let me down, I'm gonna use Fly, and if you faint that's your problem
-Into the air
-Wait I may be wrong, I don't think stone edge can hit while you're flying. I swear I thought it could
-Crobat actually hits this time, and it OHKOED it!
-Marshall is sending out ConkelDURR, I shall keep Crobat without healing it. Let's see what happens (man I"ve been saying that a lot. That shall be my catchphrase for this...)
-Kept battling
-God I am cruel to my pokemon...
-Crobat went first
-Stone Edge missed (cuz he was in the air)
-Damn, Fly hit but only got it to the yellow.
-Used Stone Edge and fainted Crobat.
-Bronzong, you're up!
-Time to sweep
-Bronzong used Psychic, fainted ConkelDURR!
-Sends out Throh, I keep Bronzong
-Bronzong goes first and got it to yellow (damn no OHKO)
-Uses Superpower, got Bronzong to end of green
-Let me finish it off with Psychic!
-Bronzong finishes it off with Psychic
-WTF is Heavy Slam (a new move Bronzong can learn). Let's see what it is...
-It is physical, Bronzong is a special attacker. Therefore I am not learning it (plus I don't like moves that rely on the pokemon's weight...)
-Sends out Toxicroak, time to OHKO it!
-Ugh, Toxicroak went first and used Low Sweep. Barely did any damage, and lowered its speed (oh no!)
-Bronzong uses Psychic and OHKOes it
-Sends out Mienshao, I shall keep Bronzong. It only has 69 (heehee) HP, but I am not gonna heal it out of laziness. Let's see what happens...
-LOL, used High Jump Kick but missed. There goes half of its HP
-Bronzong puts it out of its misery with Psychic
-Marshall is done. Next: Grimsley (I will save Shauntal for last because she looks the hardest)

VS Grimsley
-I shall sweep with Cheese for it is the only one that knows a fighting move
-Grimsley starts off with Sharpedo, I start off with Cheese
-Gonna start off with STAB Thunderpunch. I doubt I will go first, since those are really fast, but let's see if I can OHKO it...
-I was right, it went first with a Night Slash that got it to mid green
-YES! It OHKOed it, but rough skin got Cheese to mid yellow...
-Grimsley is sending out Krookodile, I'll let Politoed handle this...(cuz Ground > Electric)
-Crap, Krookodile went first with an Earthquake that got it down to late yellow!
-Surf OHKOed it
-Sending out Scrafty, gonna use Crobat for this one
-On a random note, Mamoswine has been useless so far!
-Gonna use Fly...I think I'll manage to go first, but I doubt I'll get a OHKO
-Yep went first
-Scrafty used a Head Smash but missed
-Yeah, Fly only got it to mid yellow...
-Fly time!
-Another head smash that missed
-Fly finished it off
-Drapion's next, gonna let Mamoswine have a turn...
-CRAP, DRAPION USED A FIRE FANG
-Phew, barely did a thing (yay for Mamoswine's high defenses!)
-OH COME ON, EARTHQUAKE LEFT IT BY A THREAD!
-Grimsley full restored
-Earthquake left it by a thread...again
-Fire fang got Mamoswine to mid yellow...and a burn!
-Doesn't matter, Earthquake finished it
-Liepard is next, I will keep Mamoswine out so I can heal Cheese
-Lolz, Fake Out. What a terrible move...
-Damnit, Mamoswine went to red so the awesome music got interrupted
-Let's see if I can get in an Earthquake...
-Crap, accidentally clicked Stone Edge!
-Doesn't matter, Sucker Punch finished it off before Mamoswine can do anything
-Cheese is back
-I. HATE. ATTRACT!
-Damnit, it is immobilized!
-I shall use a Lum Berry, hopefully infatuation counts as a status problem
-Lol, I just wasted a lum berry. Liepard used Sucker punch so nothing happened that turn
-Let's see if an Old Gateau can do anything...
-Aww, I just wasted my only Old Gateau. Screw this, I'm gonna attack!
-Liepard used Aerial Ace. It is not very effective, so it barely did a thing...
-It used it again!
-YES! A sucessive hit
-And an OHKO!
-I don't like Liepard's cry very much
-Bisharp is coming out, a 4x Effective Brick Break oughta OHKO it...
-Cheese went first and OHKOed it.
-Grimsley is done. Next: Caitlin

VS Caitlin
-This fight should be a bit tougher because the only super effective move I have is Crobat's Bite, and Crobat itself is weak against Psychic
-Starts off with Musharna, I'm not gonna start off with Crobat because Musharna is a tank, so therefore it would be a waste of Crobat's efforts. I'd rather save its Bite for something that has a bit lower defenses. Instead, I will start off with Typhlosion instead due to its lack of role so far and its Toxic attack
-Typhlosion goes first, and uses a successful Toxic
-Damn! Forgot about it's Synchronize ability. Ah well, I will use a Full Restore when it gets weak...
-I have no idea what Musharna used cuz it used it while I was typing, but whatever it was, it failed.
-Uses Flamethrower and gets Musharna down to edge of green
-OH NO! It used Reflect, that's terrible because Flamethrower is definitely a Physical move...
-Doughnuts uses Flamethrower and gets it down to edge of red. Ah well, Toxic will finish it off...
-Musharna uses Psychic and gets Typhlosion down to end of yellow. But Toxic brings it to red...
-Toxic finishes off Musharna
-Trump Card already? Metagross is next, I will use Mamoswine
-Damn Earthquake only gets it to the end of green
-It uses its own Earthquake and barely does a thing. Yay Mamoswine's high defenses!
-Earthquake again! Gets it down to red
-Hurray! Giga Impact didn't faint Mamoswine.
-While Caitlin full restores Metagross, I shall also heal Mamoswine
-Oh that's why Earthquake hasn't been doing much! I forgot about Reflect. Oh well, it just wore off
-Yep Caitlin full restored.
-Let's see how much a proper Earthquake does...
-Got it to the red zone
-Oh wow, Caitlin didn't full restore again. Mamoswine finished it off with an Earthquake
-Break time! My eyes hurt and I gotta do something
-Grimsley is sending out Reuniclus, I shall see if Crobat's bite will work now
-Aww, didn't do much
-LOL! Crobat survived with 1 HP!
-It's special defense lowered too so healing would be no use. I shall go down by using another bite that I will pray will crit
-Aww, didn't crit
-Bye Crobat :(
-Gonna use Politoed on it
-IT HELD ON BY A GOD DAMN THREAD!
-Reuniclus was gonna use Thunder, so for precaution that it will OHKO Politoed (which I doubt it will) I shall heal Crobat
-Nope, it didn't OHKO. Aww, I wanted Crobat to take it down...
-Yay, Reuniclus for some reason went first, so therefore Politoed fainted
-Crobat's bite finished it off
-She's sending out Sigilyph, I shall use Cheese
-Damn Sigilyph went first. Ah well, it just got Cheese to the end of green. Now let's see if I can get a OHKO off Thunderpunch...
-Yay! It did!
-Bronzong is coming out, let's have Typhlosion handle this
-...Wait it has barely any HP and it's poisoned. I'd scapegoat something to heal it, but all my Pokemon are full HP except for Cheese, and I refuse to scapegoat it.
-Ah well, I'll just Full Restore it on the first turn
-Bronzong used Payback. Damn, it crit!
-Let's take a risk and see if Typhlosion will go first with a OHKO...
-Typhlosion went first...but didn't OHKO. But it got a burn!
-Bronzong used Psychic, and Typhlosion hangs on by a thread!
-I shall finish it off
-Gothitelle is coming out. Let's see if I can get a proper victory with Crobat's bite...
-I'm gonna use Confuse Ray first this time
-Gothitelle hits itself
-Let's see what that Bite can do...
-Aww, only got it to the end of green
-Gothitelle hits itself again!
-I"m so glad I used Confuse Ray first!
-Uses Bite, Gothitelle is almost done, but Caitlin will most likely full restore...
-Aww Confusion didn't finish it off
-Alright, I would use Confuse Ray again since Caitlin will most likely full restore, but there's the chance she won't so I'll just use a bite
-Wait, how did I get confused? I guess Flatter...
-Yep, she didn't full restore and Gothitelle is down
-Caitlin is done
Next and final elite 4: Shauntal

VS Shauntal
Shauntal starts off with Cofagrigous, I shall start off with Bite because once again, it is the only super effective move I have against it. Luckily Shauntal has a more diverse team...
-I shall use Confuse Ray, it is a really handy move
-Damn, it used Psychic and got my Crobat pretty low
-Time to heal till it hits itself!
-Yay, it hit itself! Bite time!
-Crobat's ability became Mummy, who cares
-The important thing is that Cofagrigous snapped out of HP, and then used Will-O-Wisp to make Bite even weaker! I'll heal that in a bit, first I must re-confuse it
-It is re-confused
-Aww, didn't hit itself
-Used Psychic. Time to full restore!
-Bite time! Got it to mid yellow
-Cofagrigous didn't do that much damage but lowered it's Sp. DEF. Damn
-Meh, too lazy to heal it so I just did one more bite and then it fainted from Psychic
-I'll let Politoed finish this since it has the lucky egg equipped
-Politoed used Surf, and left it HANGING BY A THREAD! Oh come on!
-Used Will-O-Wisp. Not that big of a deal seeing as Politoed is a special attacker
-Great...Shauntal full restored
-Surf got it down a bit.
-Screw this, I shall use Toxic
-OH NO IT HAS ENERGY BALL!
-Phew, didn't faint it. I think it is time for a full restore...
-Crap the Energy Ball critted! Healing time!
-I shall drag this out until it faints from toxic
-Another energy ball didn't get it down much, but it's SP.DEF fell. Just in case, I'm gonna keep healing
-Lolz, it tried to use Will-O Wisp but missed
-Toxic left it hanging by a thread, hopefully Shauntal doesn't full restore
-Good she didn't Politoed's surf finished it off
-Drifblim's coming out. Cheese time!
-Thnunderpunch OHKOED it before it could attack, but aftermath did a bit of damage...
-Golurk is coming out. Politoed shall resume this fight
-Politeod goes first with a surf. It got it to the red zone
-Golurk used Earthquake, sent Politoed down a bit
-I shall use Surf. If Shauntal heals, it send it back to the red zone, if she doesn't Politoed will go first and finish it off
-She didn't and Golurk is down!
-Jellicent is coming out. Back to Cheese!
-God I love Cheese and his OHKO Thunderpunches
-Frosslass is coming out, I shall let Typhlosion handle this
-3DS is red, time to go grab the charger
-And I'm back! Let's see if I can get an OHKO with a Flamethrower. I doubt it though...
-Froslass went first with a Shadow ball - didn't do that much damage
-Wow, I actually got an OHKO
-Her trump card, Chandelure is coming out. This is Politoed's job, but it is weak so I'll keep Typhlosion out so I can heal it
-I heal Politoed, Chandelure uses a Shadow Ball and gets Typhlosion to the red zone
-With my Typhlosion's last move, I'll get a super effective earthquake on it
-Got it to mid yellow
-Typhlosion is down with a Payback
-Chandelure goes first and doesn't do that much damage, but lower's Politoed's defense
-Politoed finishes it off with a Surf!
-Shauntal is done. The Elite 4 is done. Only one person's left - Alder

VS Alder
-God I hate Alder's battle music. Anyway, Alder starts off with one of the most boring Unova Pokemon - Accelgor. I start off with Crobat
-Crobat goes first with a Fly
-Accelgor uses Bug Buzz but misses
-Crobat lands and OHKOES it. Take that for being boring!
-Vanilluxe is coming out. It's Typhlosion's job!
-Typhlosion uses Flamethrower and gets it down to the red zone.
-Great Vanilluxe used Light Screen. Plus, Alder is probably gonna full restore it next turn, so that will make it more annoying for me to kill it
-Doesn't matter, Typhlosion also has Brick Break so it will get rid of the barrier. Plus it is also super effective!
-Yep Alder healed
-Typhlosion uses brick break, gets rid of the light screen, and gets the ice cream down to mid yellow
-Oops, accidentally clicked Earthquake instead of Flamethrower which didn't kill Vanilluxe. There's a 50/50 change Alder will heal
-Vanillluxe uses Flash Cannon on the same turn and it barely does a thing
-Alder did not heal and Vanilluxe is down for the count
-Bouffalant is next - I shall use Cheese because it has Brick Break
-Wow that's two stupid mistakes, accidentally pressed keep battling
-I shall use Toxic because it is a very handy move, and I don't have much faith in Brick Break because Typhlosion is better at special attacks than physical
-Damn I was scared that would happen. Boufallant uses Earthquake
-Oh but Typhlosion hangs on by a thread
-Time to do my incredibly tedious "keep on healing until it faints by toxic" strategy
-Heehee, it used Megahorn because it thought I was gonna faint
-I'm gonna still heal Typhlosion seeing as Bouufalant will most likely use Earthquake again and it will faint because it does not have full HP unlike last time
-Hah, it used Stone Edge but missed!
-Time to get in a Flamethrower, where hopefully after Toxic will finish it off
-Crap it uses Stone Edge
-Typhlosion did NOT faint
-Aww but Bouufallant is still alive after Toxic. Time to heal seeing as Alder will most likely heal it too
-That's strange, Alder did not heal it
-It used another stone edge which did not faint Typhlosion once again. God I'm lucky that Stone Edge's high critical hot ratio isn't applying
-Escavalier is coming out. I do not even need to heal Typhlosion seeing as it is very slow, and one Flamethrower will OHKO it due to 4x effectiveness..
-Nearly pressed Earthquake AND Brick Break. I'm so glad I didn't
-Escavalier is down
-Volcarona is coming out. I know it is logical to use Crobat or something, but I want my favourite Pokemon to defeat the most powerful Pokemon in the game so I'll have Cheese do the honours
-I think I'll use a Light Screen for safe precaution
-Volcarona uses Quiver Dance. Good thing I am using that light screen
-Oh thank god, Volcarona uses Overheat and Cheese would've fainted if it wasn't for that Light Screen
-Cheese uses Thunderpunch that gets Volcarona to the mid yellow, but Cheese gets burned from Flame Body. Time to full restore!
-Volcarona uses Bug Buzz, barely does a thing. I'm not worried about being KOed because Overheat lowered it's special attack...
-Lol, it used Quiver Dance for it's last move
-Thunderpunch finishes it off but Cheese gets burned. Doesn't matter, Cheese is done for the fight
-Druddigon is coming out. Mamoswine's turn!
-Druddigon's battle sprite makes it look like it is doing the cha-cha
-Mamoswine goes first and uses Ice Fang. Aww, it didn't faint it.
-Druddigon uses Payback which barely does a thing. God once again, Mamoswine's high defenses is awesome!
-Mamoswine finishes it off with Ice Fang
-Alder is defeated

Well guys, that pretty much does it for me and Pokemon Black. I'm sure you don't care though, and are only mad at me because my post was very lengthy and made it tedious for you to scroll down. Ah well, it is time for my next game: Okamiden. This is Electivire Addict, and I will see you later

dude, this is hilarious

Vycksta

Audino grinding is my new in-game addiction. IT TOOK A WHILE BUT YEAH, SMACKING THEM AROUND BRINGS ME SADISTIC JOY. Lucky Egg x Audino OTP for life, yo. It makes more sense than some shippings out there SUP IGNITION AND SOULSILVER.

The Starmie is level 68, the Archeops is level... 54 I think I saved him at. Gotta have my naps, yanno. I'm worse than a cat.

Team
Cuulthorne (( Emboar )): level 99
Harribel (( Liepard )): level 92
Lilynette (( Emolga )): level 92
Zyrisseti (( Virizion )): level 92
Krashark (( Golurk )): level 92
Flaizen (( Volcarona )): level 92

cantab

Some good luck on the GTS for once. Searching for a Cacnea, Cacturne, Croagunk, or Toxicroak (to pass Sucker Punch to Pawniard), I finally found someone making a reasonable request, Hydreigon for Toxicroak.

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
1. Completed my Monkey trio and caught a Whimsicott.
2. Got a pleasant surprise when i traded my cottonee for a Petillil, it ended up with 31 sp attack IVs.

I forgot I was battling a trainer, so when I saw a meditite appear I was like, "Holy cow! I've never seen a meditite appear in the wild before!" So I weakened it, put it to sleep, etc. the whole shebang. Next thing I know, the game is calling me a thief! Anyways, that was just my facepalm of the day.

Serebii!

I've still been making my way through Dragonspiral Tower, I just met another sage and battled many Team Plasma Grunts

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I arrived at the Skyarrow Bridge and I quickly made my way to Castelia City. I entered through the gate and I arrived at long last. I quickly healed at the local Pokemon Center and I went to one of the piers to find a Fire Stone for my Pansear. It evolved into Simisear and I headed to the various buildings to explore. I eventually got to the middle of Castelia City and I battled a Dancer there. I had to locate two more Dancers and I found one in an alley and another one at a pier. I healed once again and I headed for the Battle Building there in town. I got inside and I battle some trainers on the top floor and eventually, I got to fight the president of the company. After beating his Minccino and Trubbish, I got the Exp. Share item and I healed once more at the Pokemon Center. I saved outside near the Studio.

doodler22

reset my game. got oshawott and now catching a lillipup with an adamant nature and vital spirit. then gunna train lillipup and catch patrat for hm slave. then gunna ditch oshawott

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
Yesterday, i just remebered that there was only 8 days left to get victini so i restarted white again and im starting to collect them :D

alliebeth88

Lookit the pretties!
Just got the Dive HM. I was so focused on shiny hunting I forgot that I hadn't even been to all the cities and caves yet. Silly me....caught some Altaria. Forgot how much I love that pokemon.

FlairGuy77

A New Start
Just got a Zorua from the GTS for a Tepig. Took ages as I couldn't connect to the GTS. Still looking for a decent Scraggy.

Last edited:

Sock

(づ⌒ ω⌒)づ♪♫♪♫✿
Did some Audino grinding in Giant Chasm to lvl my Swampert, Scolipede and Braviary

Status
Not open for further replies.