• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumarill

baha d:
Got Elekid from DW.

Starting to slow down and back away from MM for the time being to concentrate on my OU competitve team.

Thinking about training my Breloom first.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I started over on White yet again. This time I started with Oshawot, I caught a liullipup which I didn't use, I got to Striaton city and got the pansear, beat Cilan aventually, then I transfered over my charmander. I then caught a roggenrola in the wellspring cave. Now I'm in Necrene City and this is my team:

Oshawot lv 16
Charmelion lv 16
Roggenrola lv 13

Still stuck doing RE encounters for rufflet on my white version. Just reached black city on my black version and decided to make that my stopping point. Now I'm breeding my team members for my second go through on my black version (will transfer my current team over before re-starting). After this next play-through I'll have used all of the pokemon that I wanted to try out.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Started new game using Black
To Accumula Town
Chose to be a female trainer and named Debbie. Eventually decided on a Hasty Male Snivy, which easily beat both Bianca and Cheran I nicknamed Snivy Royal. Headed to Bianca's after been told by Cheran to get her. With Bianca headed back to the lab and received the pokedex and a town map from my mum. Headed up and levelled up Royal to L7 after he learnt vine whip. Just had a look around the town, healed and now saved.

Current Team:

:495: Royal/Snivy L7: Tackle/Leer/Vine Whip.

Debating on who to have in my team.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Just beat Caitlin and heading to Marshal room, I healed my pokemon before battling Marshal with Full Restores. Beat Marshal with only Reuniclus!! Now heading to N's Castle to battle with N, I saw N and Alder was talking, then Cheren come, now I am on N's Castle to catch Zekrom (White), first I killed the Zekrom *sigh* but the text said I must caught Zekrom, and on the second attempt I finnaly caught it! N battle with me and I won that match! Ghetsis came to the N room and he challenge me! I won with my Reuniclus!!!

Drummerdude

Had a small problem with EV Training Stunfisk, but I figured it out and finished it. I then took on the Elite 4 three times to train up Rufflet, Stunfisk, and a Victini I EV trained awhile ago. My very first EV trained team is almost lvl 100, so depressing.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I actually had to leave the Icirrus City Gym to heal my Pokemon, and once I did that, I returned and I challenged Brycen to a Pokemon battle. He sent out his Vanillish first, and I fought that with my Simisear. I managed to get it a strong Fire-type attack, but for some reason, Brycen's Vanillish didn't fall. I had to use Fire Blast after that, and then Vanillish finally fainted. I swapped out to Serperior when Brycen sent out his Cryogonal. I managed to beat it with a powerful Leaf Blade attack, and then I switched to Darmanitan to fight against Brycen's Beartic. I won that match with Fire Punch, and then Brycen handed me the Freeze Badge as well as the TM containing his Gym's special move. I slid down a slide of ice, and I saved before heading to the local Pokemon Center.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Currently trying to catch an Admant Virizion.

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
today while playing OOT I looked over at black and realised its been awhile. I have yet to beat Cynthia at all or the e4 with alder at the end. i also have to get that munchlax in the trade. my in-game team sucks though and i dont care about post-game stuff :/

Juka

M.c.
Fixing up my Unova dex with all the pokemon I can get ithout trading.
It is going fairly well.

Radlin

He Returns.
Currently trying to get a Ferroseed and Klang to see every Pokemon (except the un-released Pokemon) in the Unova Pokedex.

PokeManMonster

Teh Graphics-Guy
EV trained two stats on two pokemon. Have one more to go.

Already recieved one shiny and probably have two more on the way from trades.

Currently training a competitive team. I tried using my in-game team competitively (the guys in my signature) but they aren't EV trained and unfortunately couldn't cut it. I've already trained a Luxray and a Venusaur, and I'm currently training a Dusknoir and a Yanmega.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I got out of the Icirrus City Gym after battling Brycen and earning my seventh Unova Gym Badge. Once outside, I ran into both Cheren and Bianca. They talked to me for a little while, but then Brycen appeared and he talked to someone. Suddenly, the three members of the Shadow Triad appeared, and me and the others were shocked. They chatted about Dragonspiral Tower a bit, and then I went to the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I then headed for Dragonspiral Tower, where I met up with Cedric Juniper. Cheren and Brycen had gone to Dragonspiral Tower to stop N's plan, and I had to climb the tower as well. I start going up, and I met Cheren along the way to the summit. I saved before heading higher.

redblueyellow

Decided to try out the GTS trading for the first time in B/W, but was disappointed by the numerous amounts of people wanting level 9 and under zekrom and things like that. Either way, I got a few decent pokemon for fun.

EDIT: Also, got a shiny adamant snorlax for my shiny lickitung over GTS. Pretty happy about that. Still can't seem to get an adamant tynamo egg though...

Last edited:

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Alright, guys, I finally decided (after much arguing with myself) that it was time to restart my Pokemon White version and try again since I was getting tired of my old save file and wanted a new adventure. :3 I figured, rather than going through SoulSilver again (something I seriously need to do), why not start in the Unova region for a second time?

Pokemon White- Day One

Badges: 1
Pokedex (Seen): 10
Pokedex (Caught): 8

Well, I started off the game by choosing a Snivy and running around whimsically training it until it reached level 13. So far every battle's been a total breeze; Snivy just runs out, uses Growth, then vine whips until everything dies. My only (almost) problem was the very first gym, simply because I refuse to use Pokemon that won't be a part of my final team. Since I wasn't able to secure any of those Pokemon just yet since they come in later, I took on Chili with my level 14 Snivy. The battle wasn't actually all that tough, but there was just one close call. I got in six growths on his Lillipup and OHKO'd it, but when I tackled Pansear it only took it down to red and my health had already been in yellow. He incinerated and I freaked out, but I survived with about 4 HP remaining. ;3 Lucky breaks are totally lucky.

After that, I went and saved Munna from Team Plasma with the help (well, not really) of Bianca and managed to get my C-Gear and Pal Pad from Fennel and Amanita respectively. With a quick dip into the trading threads around here I got an Oshawott egg in a matter of minutes from an incredibly nice guy. :3 I hatched it in Nuvema town and, aside from it having a bashful nature, it's just adorable and awesome. I named it Storm and just finished training it to level 12. Now it's just time to take on Route 3 and see how far I can get tomorrow. :D

Current Team:

495.gif

Forest, Level 15
501.gif

Storm, Level 12​

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
Alright, guys, I finally decided (after much arguing with myself) that it was time to restart my Pokemon White version and try again since I was getting tired of my old save file and wanted a new adventure. :3 I figured, rather than going through SoulSilver again (something I seriously need to do), why not start in the Unova region for a second time?

Pokemon White- Day One

Badges: 1
Pokedex (Seen): 10
Pokedex (Caught): 8

Well, I started off the game by choosing a Snivy and running around whimsically training it until it reached level 13. So far every battle's been a total breeze; Snivy just runs out, uses Growth, then vine whips until everything dies. My only (almost) problem was the very first gym, simply because I refuse to use Pokemon that won't be a part of my final team. Since I wasn't able to secure any of those Pokemon just yet since they come in later, I took on Chili with my level 14 Snivy. The battle wasn't actually all that tough, but there was just one close call. I got in six growths on his Lillipup and OHKO'd it, but when I tackled Pansear it only took it down to red and my health had already been in yellow. He incinerated and I freaked out, but I survived with about 4 HP remaining. ;3 Lucky breaks are totally lucky.

After that, I went and saved Munna from Team Plasma with the help (well, not really) of Bianca and managed to get my C-Gear and Pal Pad from Fennel and Amanita respectively. With a quick dip into the trading threads around here I got an Oshawott egg in a matter of minutes from an incredibly nice guy. :3 I hatched it in Nuvema town and, aside from it having a bashful nature, it's just adorable and awesome. I named it Storm and just finished training it to level 12. Now it's just time to take on Route 3 and see how far I can get tomorrow. :D

Current Team:

495.gif

Forest, Level 15
501.gif

Storm, Level 12​

Whats your final team going to be? :)

Kisekisan

I'm trying to evolve my Woobat into a Swoobat right now. I'm already done with the main plot (so to speak), all I have to do now is complete my pokédex.

PD: Could you please recommend me some effective ways/methods to boost my Woobat's happiness? I've already visited that massager in Castelia City, what else can I do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.