• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I played my Black earlier trying to breed a Careful Female Scraggy to use to breed with my Mienfoo with Drain Punch to have a perfect Bulk Up Scrafty!

Ausgirl

Black update:

-Traded a bunch of legendary Pokemon
-Caught Cobalion (timid), Terrakion (adamant) & Virizion (timid)!

Drummerdude

Black

I flew back to Iccirus so I could make my way toward Opelucid. I defeated the trainers along the way along with Bianca. I arrived in Opelucid and listened to Ghetsis' speech. I then went to the Pokemon Center and bought a bunch of Quick Balls. I flew to Mistralton and headed for the Celestial Tower. I have been capturing Elgyem hoping to get some good Synchronizers for capturing legendaries later. I'll update my team next time.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finally defeated all of the Elite Four members at the Pokemon League, and then I headed outside to the courtyard there. I noticed that the statue in the middle was finally glowing, and that meant that I could go down to the lower level of the Pokemon League to make my way to the Champion's room. I took the statue down to the area beneath the Pokemon League, and then I healed my Pokemon with various items including Full Restore and Hyper Potion. I continued onwards to the Champion's room, but N and Alder were there when I arrived. N had beaten Alder, and he then summoned his castle out of the ground. He went ahead and Cheren arrived after that. I was given the task of going after N, and I saved before entering N's Castle.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
I completed the Unova dex the other day and have since been busy working on the National dex. Currently I am evolving all the starters I had sent over from Soulsilver yesterday and will be breeding my umbreon to get the other eeveelutions. Progress has been pretty good so far.

Just finished battling the Team Plasma on Route 3, Sparkles and Nappa easily walking though stuff, surprised how easy hardcore mode currently is. (link in signature)

jwla

I have been doing some experimental training. I got a Yanma from the Dream World the other day, and decided it's Frisk is really only good if it runs Bug Bite. Yanma and Yanmega have pretty poor attack, but I decided to see what I could do. I used a bunch of Proteins to bring Yanmega's attack stat up, and have done a bunch of EV training on Gurdurrs in Twist Mountain. So far, I have a Yanmega with pretty respectable attack power. It's only like five points different from it's special attack. Running into the Boldore that are common in Twist Mountain made me think of Ash's recently caught Roggenrola which used Flash Cannon. This gave me the idea to search for a Modest Roggenrola (+Sp. Atk., -Atk) and I have been slowly EV training it (after loading it with Calciums). Right now I am battling Litwick (until I find a better place to train) with Boldore. It's attack stat is 58, it's special attack is 50. I think this is working out pretty well.

I'm currently breeding a whole bunch of Elgyems with Synchronize so I can start catching Pokemon with certain Natures. First up, I'm going to finally go for a Timid Thundurus. Then I'll try for Kyurem. Not sure which Nature I'll want for that.

Poke-King

Banned
I beat Opelucid Gym in Black.

Tsutaja1996

Started White, picked Snivy. Got a Snivy with 31 IV's in speed - on the first try! :) After all he tutorial crap, I headed onto Route 1 and caught an Adamant natured Lillipup. Trained a bit and then battled N in Accumula Town. Thrashed his Purloin with Snivy. Afterwards I healed up my team, and headed onto Route 2. My mum called me and gave me some Running shoes :) I saved at that point.

Tsutaja1996

Beat all trainers on Route 2, Nice Exp. Destroyed Bianca and her Oshawott with Snivy. Got to Striaton City, healed at the PokeCenter, and headed for the Dreamyard.

Got there, defeated the trainers for even more Exp, and got a Panpour. To the PC with it. I have no need for it in this run.

Went back into town, healed yet again and got challenged by Cheren in the trainers school. He went down just as easy as Bianca.

Finally gym time! Went in, got a Fresh Water and began slaughtering all trainers in sight. Valuable Exp just before my first gym challenge!

Finally got to the back of the gym/restaurant and found out my opponent would be Chilli. Unlucky for him. He started with Lillipup, I started with Snivy. A few Vine Whips and Tackles and Lillipup was down. Chilli sent out his trump card - Pansear.

I sent out my own Lillipup, and defeated his Pansear quite easily with a few Tackles and Bites. My first gym badge!

Afterwards I helped out Fennel, beat team plasma, saved munna etc etc. Got my C-gear, headed onto Route 3. Beat all the little kiddies at the playground ;) Cheren wanted to fight again. This guy loves me beating him. After that easy match, I put Plasma to shame in Wellspring Cave. Continued south on Route 3 and caught myself an Adamant Pidove and a Quirky Blitzle. trained on all available trainers and wild Audinos to get my team to a decent level. This is when Snivy and Lillipup evolved :) Headed into Nacrene, healed at the PC and saved.

(Don't worry I'm finished typing now) :)

Tsutaja1996

I'm currently breeding a whole bunch of Elgyems with Synchronize so I can start catching Pokemon with certain Natures. First up, I'm going to finally go for a Timid Thundurus. Then I'll try for Kyurem. Not sure which Nature I'll want for that.

I would go for a Timid Kyurem :)

P.S this is post number 6000! :)

redblueyellow

Just been getting some more money here and there along with training my team up to level 100. Also, I tried out my team on the super double battle subway. It did pretty well, went through the first 7 trainers, but went down to my last pokemon on two of the battles.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Finished EV Training my Chandelure, and do the Entralink with my friend, but I didn't found the Backpacker Carlos who has Staraptor, I need him because I want the Starly appear on White Forest

EDIT: If someone can help me please VM or PM me

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
Black: Completing Pokedex - Evolved Happiny to Chansey (+1 entry) and Rhyhorn to Rhydon (+1 entry).

White: Restarted my game again. Playing as a girl called Rachel, and although I started with Snivy, I will be doing a non-starter run. I caught the first Pokemon I encountered - a Patrat - and leveled it up a bit. I also got a Panpour from a girl in the Dreamyard. I plan to get rid of them as soon as possible, once I find the right Pokemon. I haven't given much thought to what my team is going to be, but I have an idea. I completed three gyms now, and Patrat evolved into Watchog.

~~~This time in White, I will be playing through as quickly as possible with NO STARTER POKEMON at all.
I wouldn't be doing huge desriptions of what happened - just summaries - due to the speed at which I am going
~~~

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I got inside of N's Castle at long last, but I was confronted by the Sages of Team Plasma. They were about to fight me when the Unova region Gym Leaders minus Cilan/Chili/Cress arrived to help me out. They handled the Sages of Team Plasma, and I was free to roam N's Castle. I wandered around in the halls, and I often saw Team Plasma grunts in the rooms that I visited. I picked up various items along the way, and the Shadow Triad appeared a couple of times to give me hints as to N's location within the castle. I managed to locate a room where I could be teleported back outside, so I went to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I also purchased several items like Ultra Balls and Full Restores, and I headed back to N's Castle. I saved shortly after arriving.

Kalosian

So long
After taking a break from the Dream World for about one month, I went back there two days in a row in order to get more Pokemon with Dream World abilities. Got a Hoothoot yesterday and a Bidoof today, both were female as well. Looking for a female Tropius with Harvest, will have to keep going there until I get one. Have not been doing much else, done some RNG breeding and capturing, though I am taking a break from that at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.