• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I battled a friend of mine twice yesterday. We did this method called roulette where we would organize our fully ev trained pokemon in our boxes, mention the total ammount of ev trained Pokemon we have, and then we would both pick 6 random numbers between 1 and that total number of Pokemon. I won the first battle, my friend won the second. Since I record my battles on youtube, I will be recording the battle I won later today.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat N and Ghetis. His Hydreigon was actually really easy because it kept hitting itself in confusion and blizzard never missed XD Here's my winning electric monotype team:

:604: Zorro lv 47
;405; Kira lv 50
:587: Bubbles lv 45
:596: Bugby lv 47
;171; Bright lv 48
:523: Stripes lv 45

Kalosian

So long
Latest Pokedex additions: Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Haunter, Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Weezing.
Have not done much lately, just evolved a few more Pokemon as well as caught a Kingler and a Cloyster. Am currently training an Elekid to evolve into Electabuzz while looking for a wild Seaking to capture. The Kanto dex is almost complete, I hope it will be done by the weekend.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I entered Nimbasa City, and I encountered some Team Plasma grunts as soon as I arrived. They were bullying some old man, and I stepped in to get rid of them. Once they had fled, the old man told me he worked at the Day Care Center on Route 3 and that I could now leave two Pokemon there. I wandered over to the Nimbasa City Pokemon Center afterwards, and I healed my Pokemon inside. I bought some items as well, and then I headed out to explore the city some more. I visited that battle testing facility, but I didn't compete there. I got some items from some of the trainers inside the houses, and then I visited the local sport stadiums. I battled some trainers there, and then I visited the Musical Hall. I met Bianca outside, and we walked in together. I participated in a Pokemon Musical, but I didn't win any props.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
White Journey Post 48

Autumn. I know I haven't been posting much. That's because I've been busy and lazy. I took it upon myself to help one of my friends here hatch a shiny female Eevee. I've been unsuccessful so far. I did get a nice Timid Eevee for myself with Stored Power as an egg move. I EV trained him to be a Baton Passer and named him Vio. He just evolved into an Espeon. That's the second Espeon I have that's been EV trained in this game. I will EV train some new stuff as well. As for Pokedex. Haven't worked on it :p

Current Team:

:500: Mandrag Lv.84
-Heat Crash -Earthquake -Wild Charge -Brick Break

:523: Equinox Lv.84
-Wild Charge -Facade -Flame Charge -Thunder Wave

:530: Simon Lv.84
-Earthquake -Rock Slide -X-Scissor -Swords Dance

:571: Link Lv.83
-Night Daze -Focus Blast -Flamethrower -Nasty Plot

:612: Barbarus Lv.83
-Outrage -Earthquake -Dragon Dance -Taunt

:625: Dynames Lv.83
-Iron Head -Night Slash -Brick Break -Swords Dance

Master Leo

The Dark Side
trying to get my fill of the gts. I saw many 5th gen shinies up for trade, but the person always wanted a zekrom or reshiram lv.9 or under...so irratating. i did manage to get a second lugia and a shiny ninetales off of gts negotations.

Haxatronic

So I have three Zorua's (bred with Ditto) and I decided to deposit one through the GTS for a ridiculous request, just for fun (and for the hope that someone will agree.) I got a level 100 Reshiram, which was the last pokemon I needed to complete my pokedex (except for the Mystery Gift ones like Genosect). I am REALLY happy.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
I camped out in the Giant Chasm last night, battling Audinos with my Scizor, Reaver, for some great experience. I managed to get Reaver to level 100. I believe that's my first 100 ever, not counting ones that I used the rare candy glitch for in Red and Blue. I then woke up my Politoed, Paul, from his DW slumber. I warped to Entralink and caught a female Shinx. Afterwards, I defeated the trainers in Black City and received $10,000. I'm now training Pokemon for my Pokedex.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Been shiny and DW hunting for a while.I'm a little bored but i can't find anything interesting to do since i completed most of the game.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
This is my Pokemon Black Adventure. Anyways, I picked my starter, Oshawott, who beat cheren and bianca. Oshawott grew to level 6. After all that boring diologue all the way up to route 1, I catch a new team member (maybe, I'll catch and train pokemon and then box 'em)- a lillipup. Anyway, I beat N, and went all the way through to... Bianca again. Her pokemon just couldn't win. Went through to the pokemon center, then zoomed through the dreamyard to get my pansear. He's awesome. Thrashed cheren and challenged Cilan. But no. My pokemon were level 11, so I went ahead and trained to level 12. Then I saved.

Kalosian

So long
Latest Pokedex additions: Seaking, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Gyarados, Omastar, Kabutops, Dragonair, Dragonite.
Gave up trying to catch a wild Seaking, evolved my Goldeen instead. Captured a Pinsir as I needed one and evolved a few more Pokemon. Now I just need to do a bunch of trades between Black and White, and the Pokedex will be complete. But before that, I might have to use Poketransfer one last time. However, all of that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Lorde

I headed outside after I finished things at the Pokemon Musical building. I saw Bianca and her father arguing outside of the Pokemon Musical, and then Elesa of the Nimbasa City Gym appeared to help out. She managed to convince Bianca's father to let Bianca travel the world, and then I headed to the Pokemon Center once that was over. I healed my Pokemon and I shopped for healing items there, and then I headed to the Ferris wheel since the Nimbasa Gym was near there. I got close to the Nimbasa City Gym, but I encountered N along the way. He led me to the Ferris wheel, and I went up with him. He revealed that he worked for Team Plasma, and then we battled when the Ferris wheel ride was over. I managed to defeat all of his Pokemon fairly easily, and then he left once that battle was over. I saved before entering the Gym.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I decided to train that dilbur I had on hold turns out it has some potential so I used him and evolved it into exadrill and taught him some cool moves like metal claw and drill run And I may use him for subway battles.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
Black: Preparations for Unova Team 2

So, I finished my Fire Red replay, and brought the team I used over to Black. I also brought the legendaries that I caught, and stored them in White. I now have five Zapdos, four Articuno, five Moltres, four Mewtwo, and three Entei.

I'm going to begin working on my Unova Team 2, as it's the only team that's been partially completed. I have two other teams that I've bred, but all 12 Pokemon are level 1 right now. I'll be working on them after I get this team to 100.

As always, I'm going to be using Audino grinding in Giant Chasm, with Lucky Eggs and occasionally EXP Power S. Here's my team right now as I begin their training:

Team Completion: 17.779%
:503: Ashura - Lv. 56 (173,874 EXP)
:530: Morocco - Lv. 58 (198,023 EXP)
:539: Bert - Lv. 57 (190,411 EXP)
:596: Rydia - Lv. 55 (173,799 EXP)
:614: Haku - Lv. 55 (166,926 EXP)
:623: Bender - Lv. 55 (174,354 EXP)

I haven't touched this team whatsoever since having finishing the game. This is the team I used in my White version, so I will thankfully get the Trade Boost.

Last edited:

Riceslash

The pangolin
Caught a 31 speed IV Ditto, Fought on WiFi, lost 3 times and would of won 1 but he RageQuitted -.-

Lazy Shiny Hunter

(Insert witty line)
I've been busy with other things, but I have still battled from time to time. Most of those battles have been to get some practice for the VGC, but now it seems I won't be able to make it (and I'm starting to see that the team I have can't do well against the situations I tried to counter most of the time). I'll probably rework my team again, or just do more shiny hunting.

Lorde

I finally got inside the Nimbasa City Gym, and I obtained a Fresh Water from Clyde the Gym guide. I walked around the Gym after that, and I started to battle the Gym trainers around the Gym. I had an easy time against them after first, but things started to get harder as I moved around the Gym. I finally reached Elesa's spot at the back of the Gym, but I decided to leave in order to train some more. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and then I headed south to Route 4 again. I trained against various wild Pokemon in the sand for about 45 minutes in order to level up my Pokemon, and then I headed back to Nimbasa City after that. I bought a few more healing items, and then I returned to the Nimbasa City Gym. I made my way around via the carts, and then I saved before challenging Elesa to a battle.

Kalosian

So long
Latest Pokedex additions: Raichu, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Ninetales, Vileplume, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Golem, Starmie, Vaporeon, Flareon.
Used Poketransfer to get some "missing" Pokemon, and did a bunch of trades between Black and White to add all of them to my Pokedex in both games. The Kanto dex in both of them is now complete. For White, the only ones missing for the whole dex is the Spheal line and Kyurem, so it will not be complete until next month at the very earliest. But in Black, it is complete, 646 seen and caught. That took me more than 8 months.
Next up in White, I am going to train my team to level 80 and then challenge the E4 again. As all members of my team are at level 79 at the moment, this should not take too long to do.

de_darkrai

On MM-ing Maractus. OMG Where's my shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.