• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Went onto Dream World for the first time in awhile today, didn't get much off of there today, but at least it runs well on my laptop. Rather rusty on the mini games though :p. Gotta get on more in order to get more practice. Might play White version a little bit more tonight in preparation for White 2.

huhspaniel

Mr. Pikachu
So yesterday I went to Gamestop last minute to get Keldeo. It popped up on my screen and I was so happy!!!
647.gif
But that wasn't all......
When I looked at its summary, I was like:
WATER HORSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mokepon22

Got a Mareep from Dream World, was suppose to get a Mr. Mime but I had some error and had to start over :/

Deposited Palkia for a level 40 Tornadus and got a French one(it had its cool French name Boréas :D) it's currently at level 68, hopefully get it to level 70 before tomorrow :)

KirbyRider

Sigilyph Fan
So:

I obtained Oshawott, had a slightly hard time taking down Tepig, easily beat Cheren's Snivy, and got my Pokédex. I also caught a soon-to-be-replaced Patrat.

KirbyRider

Sigilyph Fan
I obtained Keldeo and beat N. I also have a Lillipup.

Estellise

peachy
I got Keldeo a week or so ago, and I'm doing Egg moves for some Pokemon as of right now. (And Shiny breeding) I believe Genescet is available now, so I'll check that out.

Last edited:

Gelatini Jejunator

Vote Vanillite! Wait
I received a Natu in a Level Ball from a trade with a friend. :) I don't plan to ever evolve it. I nicknamed it Mammoth, just to be ironic due to its size. Other than that, I'm going to continue raising my team.

Mokepon22

I received a Natu in a Level Ball from a trade with a friend. :) I don't plan to ever evolve it. I nicknamed it Mammoth, just to be ironic due to its size. Other than that, I'm going to continue raising my team.

How did you rename a traded Pokemon?

AzulTheCerulean20

Borne by Valkyries
Just caught Cobalion and Virizion, both adamant natured, Cobalion with 31 IV Attack and Special Attack and Virizion with 31 IV Attack and Speed. Off to Dragonspiral Tower to continue the story.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Trying to get one more speed run through Black version before I can get my hands on BW2. It doesn't come in until tomorrow for me. :(

Black Version
Trainer Name: Justin
Badges: 5
Pokedex: (???)
Trainer ID: (???)
Current Party:
10.jpg
82.jpg
41.jpg
14.jpg
54.jpg
38.jpg

|Ters|Ellie|Gimli|Zalbaar|Garbzilla|Dynamotor|​

Dear Journal:

It's been a long time since I last wrote in here! I think the last time I wrote, I had just gotten out of the Desert Resort.

Let's see if I can keep everything highlighted, but here goes.

I found the Day Care Man getting bullied by some Team Plasma members as soon I stepped into Nimbasa City. That pissed me off, like seriously? He's old, what do you want from him?

But I made quick work of them. However, just when I thought I had them, they decide to run off. Really pissed me off. It took me all day to find them, but I finally did at the Nimbasa Amusement Park.

Now, I didn't find them directly. N was there, and he asked me to go on the Ren-dez,vous Ferris Wheel. I thought it was a bit weird, but he said something about math related, so I obliged. I mean, I like math too, so if it floats his boat, sure. N's a cool guy.

Or so I thought. I was gonna ask if he wanted to join me in my journey, but that ******* decided to drop a Plasbomb on me and told me he was the King of Team Plasma.

I was like, what? King? Team Plasma has a king? And it's you!?

We got off the Ferris Wheel (I had to control myself from just jumping out of the seat when we were 20 ft. up in the air), and I saw the grunts. I was pissed as hell, and I was ready to just thrash them again, but N tried to stop me. He knew he was gonna lose though, and only battled me as a distraction. Either way, I felt better knowing I was able to defeat him anyways.

N then left before I could stop him though.

Left with nothing to do, I decided I'd go over and try to catch some new Pokemon. I found a Trubbish, and I was instantly taken by it. I don't know why, as a kid, we were told that Trubbish were dirty, disgusting creatures that would make you sick, but this sad, lonely Trubbish just set something off inside me. I caught him and named him Garbzilla, after the ferocious monster he would turn into, plus we thought it was both a cool name and a cute name. haha

Then I caught a Tranquil. Growing up, Pidove were super common in Nuvema, so I didn't really think much of catching one. But I found a Tranquil today, and it seemed to really like me. Never left me when I tried to leave it, so I decided I'd catch it. The Tranquil was a girl, so I named her Elllie, after the girl in Disney's Up. Hahaha

Got in some training, and then we headed to the Nimbasa Gym. Garbzilla did amazing! It was tedious, and we needed a lot of Soda Pop stops, but in the end, he carried me all the way to Elesa. My battle with Elesa was pretty cool too; her Emolga Volt Switch Combo was pretty annoying, and I couldn't use Ters if I didn't want him to faint, nor could I use Ellie.

Garbzilla led the fight, but he succumbed to the Volt Switch duo. Next up to bat, Gimli! I let him take out one of the Emolga, and then switched in Zalbaar. I wanted to get some training for the little Pokemon, since he and Garbzilla were the only Pokemon to have not yet evolved. Zalbaar was great! KO'd Elesa's 2nd Emolga and Zebstrika with seeming ease. Eviolite and Hustle were very nice to my little Fire type.

The Gym itself was really fun. Roller coasters galore! I was so scared I wouldn't be able to battle properly; I made the mistake of eating some lunch before heading over. I had a clear head somehow.

Afterwards, I did some sightseeing. Got HM Strength, did some Lostlorn Forest adventuring, took a few rides in the Battle Subway, etc. Then I bumped into Bianca. She made me do some interesting stuff in the Pokemon Musicals building, and oddly enough, Ters enjoyed it as well. We left the Musical after playing some dress-up, but Bianca's dad suddenly appeared.

What? Hello.

He started yelling at Bianca, and I was about to get really lippy too, but Elesa stepped in and gave the old geezer a straight up talking to. He calmed down, let Bianca go on her journey, and viola. Bianca's in the clear. Was she just running from the old man the whole time?

[DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS I'LL FINSIH THIS LATER]

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I went through Route 10 defeating the trainers until I met Cheren.He battled me and although he got early advantage,I won in the end.He started with Unfezant while I sent out Cacti.It blocked Cacti's Poison Jab with Detect.It then defeated it with one Air Slash.I sent out Fiery Pig.Unfezant's Air Slash not only did damage but also flinched Fiery Pig.It knocked it out with another Air Slash.I sent out Dream.Dream's Charge Beam was blocked by Unfezant's Detect.Unfezant used Taunt which prevented the use of Yawn.Dream did some damage with Charge Beam.Dream's next Charge Beam missed and Unfezant started charging up Razor Wind.Razor Wind did some damage to Dream but it defeated it with another Charge Beam which also raised its Sp.Attack.The effects of Taunt wore off.Cheren sent out Liepard.Dream survived a Night Slash and used Yawn to make Liepard drowsy.It knocked out Dream with another Night Slash but it also fell asleep.I sent out Sea Turtle.While Liepard was asleep,it was defeated with two Aqua Tail(due to Sitrus Berry activating).He sent out his starter Samurott.Samurott's Aqua Tail did some to Sea Turtle(also to itself due to Rocky Helmet) and Sea Turtle's Rock Slide did some damage as well.It used Aqua Tail to do some more damage(again hurting itself as well) and was defeated with another Rock Slide.He sent out his last Pokemon Simisear.It's Flame Burst did very little damage and it was knocked out with one Aqua Tail.Bianca gave me Max Revives.I then proceeded to beat the other trainers.A surprise was that I blacked out battling a Veteran who had Seismeitoad as it's Earthquake was very powerful against my Pokemon weak to it(3 of my Pokemon are weak to it).But I defeated him as well and proceeded through the Badge Check Gate.I arrived at Victory Road and caught myself my sixth team member,a Female Durant which I nicknamed 'Armor Ant'.It had an OK Nature(Relaxed i.e.+Defense,-Speed) as it already has very good speed but its ability was Hustle(even though it is good I don't like missing especially during important battles).I taught it Rock Slide and X-Scissor via TM.I also went to Pinwheel Forest to get SilverPowder for Armor Ant.I then trained it among Audinos until it reached the levels of my other Pokemon.I then saved the game.

Team:

500.png
Fiery Pig Lv.46 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Rock Slide/Assurance) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

518.png
Dream Lv.46 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

556.png
Cacti Lv.46 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

565.png
Sea Turtle Lv.48 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

569.png
Garbage Lv.46 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

632.png
Armor Ant Lv.46 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder

ebevan91

Just beat Iris so now I have all 8 badges. I'm trying to rush through the rest of the game so I can start White 2 when I get it.

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
My cousin decided to restart my copy of White over the weekend so I'm doing a dark monotype challenge thingie until I can get my copy of B2 or W2. So I picked Oshawott and did the tutorial stuff to get to the route where you find Purrloins and caught a female one and named it Isabella.
Currently grinding her to level 10 before I head into Striaton.

ebevan91

I'm training so I can beat Cheren on the way to Victory Road. His Serperior OHKO'd my entire team except for Darmanitan, it managed to get lucky vs. a couple of mine and got critical hits. I just realized my team is hilariously underleveled. Some of my Pokemon weren't even level 40 yet.

But now they're all level 42 at least. Gonna get them to level 45 or so.

Lvl 42 Unfezant
Lvl 42 Darmanitan
Lvl 43 Sawsbuck
Lvl 43 Fraxure
Lvl 43 Vanillish
Lvl 45 Samurott

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Managed to beat the first gym with Purrloin pretty easily. Did the Fennel stuff and had a friend of a friend trade me over a Zorua egg ran around for a while to get it to hatch and grinded it to level 15 to take on Lenora. Beat her and currently looking for the dragon skull.
:570: Ivan lvl 20
:510: Isabella lvl 22

AzulTheCerulean20

Borne by Valkyries
Just beat N and Ghetsis and finished the game, gonna grab me a couple of ditto and start breeding for my competitive team. My current team is.

Emboar Lv. 53
Shiny Leavanny Lv. 60
Rufflet Lv. 48
Eelektrik Lv. 43
Vanillish Lv. 46
Jellicent Lv. 46

ebevan91

I finally beat Cheren on the way to Victory Road and I also put my Duosion (now Reuniclus) back onto the team. I got rid of Unfezant, I really only used it as my flyer, and since I'm heading to VR and the Pokemon League, I shouldn't need a flyer anymore. I'm still considering getting an electric type though. I still need to train my Vanillish and Fraxure to level 47/48 so they'll evolve. I'll do that after VR and before I challenge the E4.

I just beat White for the 3rd and most likely final time. I didn't know Haxorus + Swords Dance + Dragon Claw was such a powerful combination.

Last edited:

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
Right now, I'm basically breeding, catching and leveling up Pokemon that I can trade to B2. Last night I caught a Clefairy that I bred for a Cleffa and two nights ago I caught a pair or Mienfoo. One was leveled up to Mienshao, the other remained untouched. I've also been picking through my bag, giving useful and valuable items to those that will be traded over. I'll also be getting ready to transfer a lot of Gen IV Pokemon to Black (when I have the box room) in order to try and complete the National Dex there.

I'll also reset for a good Natured Keldeo.

AzulTheCerulean20

Borne by Valkyries
EV training my Emboar on Villager Bridge at the moment, about half way through his Attack EV's then off to Marvelous Bridge to train him in Speed. When I finish training Emboar, I am going on a quest to hunt down all the remaining TM's I need to collect and maybe catch Terrakion and Kyurem before I get Black 2 on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.