• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Release - Ridiculous Amount of new Avatars

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys

BW is out today in America, so I need to note that the main site has been receiving a lot of traffic and so to make sure the site continues to run with its classic instant speed, unlike other sites, during this massive period we've spread it across multiple servers. It's unlikely you'll notice anything, but if you do notice any issues from this, please notify me ASAP

Now down to business. With thanks to Sushi & Buraddo Aipom for the Anime ones and Juputoru for the Manga ones, we now have about 1,000 new avatars

First, we have an update to our Best Wishes Avatar set featuring many avatars including but not exclusive to;

DuckWithHat.png
ScraggyOh.png
krokorok.png
giovannibw02.png
cabernet05.png
galvantula01.png
cabernet10.png
axsew.png
burgh04.png
seger01.png
leavanny03.png
bwtrio02.png

Next, we have the several hundred DP Anime avatars from where we left off right to the end up to and including the special episodes

angrypokemon.png
ashtoto.png
barrykenny.png
bibarel03.png
blazipip.png
buck01.png
ashazelf02.png
brockuxie02.png
dawnmesprit02.png
croagunkparty.png
cynthiavflint.png
dialga.png
dusknoir.png
GalladeGF.png
golemvgible.png
j01.png
infernape02.png
krickevhera01.png
mayglaceon.png
marshaynine01.png
latiasvrhyperior.png
palkia.png
piprot.png
rileylucario.png
rotom03.png
shaymin02.png
darkraivsceptile01.png
wallace02.png
secretbase.png
zangoose.png

There are also some images from the Ghost Festival in the Pikachu Short category

Finally, Juputoru and Buraddo Aipom have done some manga avatars including but not limited to;

tucker-brandon-spenser.png
anabel.png
GioMewtwo.png
sapphire-team.png
wargle.png
black-zekrom.png
Deoxysflatten.png
sat-mars.png
HGSScrys.png
Adeku.png
HeroGold.png
Agatha.png
getiscrown.png
PokemonBoxTechs.png
RedTeam.png

WhiteForest

~Dumbledore's Army~
yay :) so siked for black and white... i cant get it until tomarrow though >.<

SmartD

Thanks again for the new avatars Serebii. I'm using the one with Gold.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Great avatars. I used to use anime avatars a while ago, so maybe I'll go back to them soon with these ones.

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
Just got white! Its awesome! I also got the collectors guide! ;D

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
Awesome!! Thanks a lot, Serebii!
I call the one with Gold. :p

Awesome. New avatars.

I just got white about an hour ago, so I was thinking of having a BW avatar in honor of the release.

Usually I only change my avatar evry 100 posts, but I think I'll make an exception this time.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Starting from right now, I'm going to change my avatar every Saturday for the new BW episode. Currently, I'm seeing if there's any better avatars from the new episode that aired yesterday. Unless I get tired of it, of course.

Last edited:

Aqua Manafi

Ex-Missingno.
Got my copy of White 6.5 hours ago. :D Currently saved in front of Victini.

At first I wasn't gonna get it but, I think I changed my mind.

I think I just might get it come Tuesday, once I sell Diamond and Soulsilver