• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW Team Rocket Discussion

What should the Anime do with The Trio?

• Bring back the funny version and feature them often.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Keep the current serious version.

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Write them out after the conclusion of Best Wishes.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Keep the funny version but feature them less often. (every third episode or less on average)

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceusgamer14

I just hope that they will leave when Best Wishes is over, I'm starting to like that there not in all episodes anymore.
Also I hope they don't just leave other Rocket members (Like Zager and Giovonni and those guys from Team Rocket's missions from Straiton to Nacrean) get away. Or let them realize there errors like what happen with Magma and Aqua. Ether Arrest them or kill them off (Does it really seem likely that Giovonni and Zager and maybe other Rockets are going to meet J's and Cyrus' fate, but maybe more painful in Best Wishes?)

Yeah I think balance is the key. There are times to be funny and there are times to be serious. I was watching the "movie time" episode today and meowth's reaction to the female zorua pretending to be a girl meowth was definitely funny.

No it wasn't. It was just stupid and annoying

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl

Arceusgamer14

You know what else, where's Attila and Hun and Professor Sabastion? They still have yet to meet their end in the anime. Last time we saw them was when they captured Rayquaza in the prologue of Movie 09.

I think Butch And Cassidy will form their own team with Dr. Namba when Team Rocket Disbands in Unova (If we are correct that this is the final saga of Team Rocket)

fubufubu

......WHY IS THERE A "KEEP THE SERIOUS TEAM ROCKET" OPTION ON THIS POLL!? competent villains do NOT belong in a kid's anime!

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
......WHY IS THERE A "KEEP THE SERIOUS TEAM ROCKET" OPTION ON THIS POLL!? competent villains do NOT belong in a kid's anime!

Because some people do actually like them. And who made you the judge of what belongs?

Status
Not open for further replies.