1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BW Team Rocket Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by playerking, Dec 10, 2010.

?

What should the Anime do with The Trio?

1. Bring back the funny version and feature them often.

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  2. Keep the current serious version.

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. Write them out after the conclusion of Best Wishes.

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  4. Keep the funny version but feature them less often. (every third episode or less on average)

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arceusgamer14

Arceusgamer14 Well-Known Member

I just hope that they will leave when Best Wishes is over, I'm starting to like that there not in all episodes anymore.
    Also I hope they don't just leave other Rocket members (Like Zager and Giovonni and those guys from Team Rocket's missions from Straiton to Nacrean) get away. Or let them realize there errors like what happen with Magma and Aqua. Ether Arrest them or kill them off (Does it really seem likely that Giovonni and Zager and maybe other Rockets are going to meet J's and Cyrus' fate, but maybe more painful in Best Wishes?)

2. No it wasn't. It was just stupid and annoying

3. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

That's so opinionated, EA. I found it lolworthy!

4. Arceusgamer14

Arceusgamer14 Well-Known Member

You know what else, where's Attila and Hun and Professor Sabastion? They still have yet to meet their end in the anime. Last time we saw them was when they captured Rayquaza in the prologue of Movie 09.

I think Butch And Cassidy will form their own team with Dr. Namba when Team Rocket Disbands in Unova (If we are correct that this is the final saga of Team Rocket)

5. fubufubu

fubufubu Well-Known Member

......WHY IS THERE A "KEEP THE SERIOUS TEAM ROCKET" OPTION ON THIS POLL!? competent villains do NOT belong in a kid's anime!

6. The Great Butler

The Great Butler Hush, keep it down

Because some people do actually like them. And who made you the judge of what belongs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.