• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW001 & BW002: Zekrom's Shadow/Iris and Kibago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

It looks like neither Don George nor Dento appear in BW001 or BW002. If they don't, they shouldn't be talked about here.

I just recently saw the preview. Unlike DP, it looks like Ash meets the main girl before Brock, since in DP Brock joined the main cast and then Dawn.

Looks like the people who said Shooti has a Tsutarja are right and that is a good way for Ash to lose to Shooti. Maybe Professor Araragi studies something along the lines of a Pokémon's Health, from what I saw.

It's annoying how both Paul & Shooti have the same personality and the same type of Starter Pokémon from their home regions, but I'll live with it. Gary, Paul & Shooti were one of the first revealed people for Kanto, Sinnoh & Isshu respectively. They are also Ash's biggest rivals and their Japanese Names start with "Sh".

It looks like Pikachu will be fine by the time BW001 ends, or in BW002. BW003 looks like Ash & Iris are heading. Maybe some Ash's Catching Spree is the rest of BW001 & BW002 up to when Ash meets Iris.

Shadoguardian

Interesting. If Ash's Pikachu loses all it's power thanks to Zerkrom, then this time, Ash's 'reset' makes sense. I thought it was really stupid before, that Pikachu entered leagues and took down powerful, and even Legendary Pokemon, only to go to some place new and barely holding it's own against a starter and/or first stage evos. But if Pikachu loses all it's power, and has to learn everything from scratch, then Ash atleast has an excuse for Pikachu's failures. Not to mention, Pikachu might be able to learn some alternate moves, like Wild Bolt or Signal Beam.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Interesting. If Ash's Pikachu loses all it's power thanks to Zerkrom, then this time, Ash's 'reset' makes sense. I thought it was really stupid before, that Pikachu entered leagues and took down powerful, and even Legendary Pokemon, only to go to some place new and barely holding it's own against a starter and/or first stage evos. But if Pikachu loses all it's power, and has to learn everything from scratch, then Ash atleast has an excuse for Pikachu's failures. Not to mention, Pikachu might be able to learn some alternate moves, like Wild Bolt or Signal Beam.
It doesn't mean Pikachu can't use all of his moves. He can still use ones like Quick Attack & Iron Tail, although the Electric Type Attacks will be a problem. Although, seeing as how Pikachu uses his recently used moves on a Mamepato at a point that looks like it is after Ash VS Shooti, it looks like Pikachu gets his electricity back.

DarkPrince

Take that!
Um, just wanted to speak it out.
Ash comes to Isshu on an airplane.

And anyone thinking Team Rocket doesn't appear early then see this.
fb7c490698.jpg

It appears right in the 1st episode.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Um, just wanted to speak it out.
Ash comes to Isshu on an airplane.

fb7c490698.jpg

They will probably try to catch Pikachu right at the beginning of the episode, and then Zekrom's Thunder attack will hurt Pikachu. Maybe from this they will even be blast off. That means that they will probably not be getting much screentime before the attack on Ash and Pikachu, since then Araragi and Shooti still should appear.

dawn hater

Poor Pikachu. It looks like it will get a depression of some sort. I mean beating a legendary and then getting defeated by a noob's Tustaja is shameful. I think Pikachu won't be able to use electric attacks for a while. Maybe battle against Mamepeto might help.

RickHoenn

Banned
It looks like Shooti will be like Paul, he seems cocky and confident! :p that's fine!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Hmm Shooti seems a little more interesting to me now! :D His voice at least doesn't sound like Paul! *phew* I was scared he was going to be a Paul-clone but it looks like it's only in looks. If I had to guess I'd say Shooti seems to be a mix of Drew and Barry (he seems eager to battle; but that could be coz he's a new trainer lol)

dawn hater

Hmm Shooti seems a little more interesting to me now! :D His voice at least doesn't sound like Paul! *phew* I was scared he was going to be a Paul-clone but it looks like it's only in looks. If I had to guess I'd say Shooti seems to be a mix of Drew and Barry (he seems eager to battle; but that could be coz he's a new trainer lol)

I think Shooti will brag about his lucky victory against Ash and that will make Ash get mad. What I want to see is if they will make Ash mature enough to not angry at that or will he act like Kanto and keep challenging him again and again.
Things can get interesting if Ash tells him that he got in Top 4 of Sinnoh league and then he will make fun of Ash saying it would have been a crappy league with lousy trainers.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
fb7c490698.jpg

Who actually thought Team Rocket wouldn't appear this early though? They always appear at times like these when Ash is all alone. It makes a lot of sense for Ash and Pikachu to arrive in Isshu on an airplane though since Isshu is supposed to be very faraway from the other regions. It's an interesting plot device since it cuts the time it takes to arrive at a new region, in half.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I think Shooti will brag about his lucky victory against Ash and that will make Ash get mad. What I want to see is if they will make Ash mature enough to not angry at that or will he act like Kanto and keep challenging him again and again.
Things can get interesting if Ash tells him that he got in Top 4 of Sinnoh league and then he will make fun of Ash saying it would have been a crappy league with lousy trainers.

I would hope Ash would be mature! XD He had a lot of practice with Paul by "accepting" ways to train. Old Kanto Ash would've punched him in the face or something.
Either that or Shooti would say Ash must've got very lucky...or: C'mon everyone knows that you could get into the Top 4 of the Sinnoh League! (while secretly thinking: Sinnoh? Where is this "Sinnoh" you speak of?)

dawn hater

I would hope Ash would be mature! XD He had a lot of practice with Paul by "accepting" ways to train. Old Kanto Ash would've punched him in the face or something.
Either that or Shooti would say Ash must've got very lucky...or: C'mon everyone knows that you could get into the Top 4 of the Sinnoh League! (while secretly thinking: Sinnoh? Where is this "Sinnoh" you speak of?)

I would have so liked the idea of Ash punching him or kicking him in the balls. But we can only dream.
I don't like the idea of Shooti winning by luck. But one way or other Pikachu is losing due to its own fault. I don't think it would go down in one Grass Mixer. Hence if Pikachu can land even one Iron Tail on lvl 5 Tustaja then it should be dead. So that means Ash will keep commanding for Electric moves saying "I believe in you buddy" while Pikachu thinking "Once my Electric moves are back I would fry you with a Thunder Bolt you goddamn monkey lover(Ash)".

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I would have so liked the idea of Ash punching him or kicking him in the balls. But we can only dream.
I don't like the idea of Shooti winning by luck. But one way or other Pikachu is losing due to its own fault. I don't think it would go down in one Grass Mixer. Hence if Pikachu can land even one Iron Tail on lvl 5 Tustaja then it should be dead. So that means Ash will keep commanding for Electric moves saying "I believe in you buddy" while Pikachu thinking "Once my Electric moves are back I would fry you with a Thunder Bolt you goddamn monkey lover(Ash)".

Lolz I still think that Grass Mixer is a Critical Hit XD
Well at least Tsutarja are supposed to be quick so it could dodge Iron Tail, but yeah...Ash probably would keep commanding Electric attacks. I can see the battle (part of it) going like this:
Ash: Pikachu Volt Tackle!
Pikachu: ...Pika?
Ash: What?
Ash: Pikachu Thuderbolt!
Pikachu: ?!? "this looks bad"
Ash: HUH?! What?
Shooti: Tsutarja Grass Mixer! *hits pika dead on*

Torpoleon

Ash depends too much on Pikachu's Electric Type Attacks. I hope that after this experience, he'll learn that Iron Tail is a strong move and that he could spam Quick Attack for evasion of opponent's attacks. Ash could have beaten Shooti's Tsutarja without Pikachu's Electric Type Attacks.

While I did say Zekrom making Pikachu lose his Electric Type Attacks is a good idea, I sure hope Pikachu loses to more than one of Shooti's Tsutarja's attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.