• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW001 & BW002: Zekrom's Shadow/Iris and Kibago

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueVapor

Really a sign that the entire older cast is gone besides Oak/Delia and Giovanni.

It's not that I'm upset over Tracey, it's just that it seems weird Oak and Delia appear, but he might not. They seemed like a trio of sorts, but meh, whatever, right.

Teshub

Banned
Yep. No Misty OR Tracey.

Really a sign that the entire older cast is gone besides Oak/Delia and Giovanni.

You keep bringing up that Misty wont be in Pallet like she lived there. There should be no surprise about that.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You keep bringing up that Misty wont be in Pallet like she lived there. There should be no surprise about that.

People thought that because Misty didn't appear in DP, she'd appear at Pallet.

Not sure why, as the last Pallet ep was at the end of Battle Frontier, and she wasn't there either that time.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yeah, why is Delia there? I can understand Oak to an extent.

Infernape55

Some Sketchy Guy
That preview with the blue lightning that people keep referencing, where is it? I'm interested to see it (if it is new), but I can't find it.

dman_dustin

Yeah, why is Delia there? I can understand Oak to an extent.

I don't see why Delia can't go, with her son and Professor Oak to Isshu which seems to be a vacation if anything for Professor Oak and he's just inviting Delia and Ash.

And to Cybercubed:
People thought that because Misty didn't appear in DP, she'd appear at Pallet.
Except how long are they going to focus on Pallet Town? So why would Misty show up for like the 2-5 minutes they might focus on the Isshu region.

And I wouldn't say Tracy is confirmed to not show up, unless they showed the first five minutes of the episode and I seemed to have missed it. Because as far as I know they don't even show Oak, Ash, and Delia getting on the sea plane. Likewise Oak has to tell Ash and Delia about Isshu and that he's going and that their invited. Unless most of this happens off-screen.

Cobalt_Latios

Edit: Holy long post Batman. Sorry about that didn't realize it would be so long.
Eh, compress it all, add a couple of paragraphs, normal post for me.

That would be nice and new; it'd be much more better than soup, Rice balls err I mean sandwiches, and um....more soup and ri--I mean sandwiches AND THE OCCASIONAL SALAD AND PANCAKES, yum! I dunno I'd love to see Dento serve something that's unusual and to see Ash's expression XD
You know, I had my doubts about Dento (as it seemed awfully random for him to be with Ash), but after finding out that the gym he's part of is a freaking restaurant of sorts, him being able to cook doesn't seem that far out. In fact, that seems far too coincidental.

Though, the fact that we have Iris here has gotten me thinking (yeah, I know, a bit off topic... but bear with me, I've been in 5th gen discussion for the last several days...), will she still be [spoilers="b/w gym"]the final gym leader, or would they use Shaga?[/spoiler].

Also, I'm going to be madly searching through youtube to find these episodes tomorrow.

It ain't gonna be easy.

C_L

Dragon Master Cody

VGC champion
The team on your sig is the almost exackly the one I'll use in black and white.

TicoPokemonMaster

Cobalt Latios. I can see it going three ways with Iris. Either Iris will battle Ash ( great option) or Ash will battle Shaga and Ash finds out that Iris is also the gym leader or ( this would be a way to get rid of Iris) Iris becomes a student( new gym leader) of the 8th gym

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
It's not that I'm upset over Tracey, it's just that it seems weird Oak and Delia appear, but he might not. They seemed like a trio of sorts, but meh, whatever, right.

I also wanted to see Tracey after such a long time, but I guess someone has to look after the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.