• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bw001

Status
Not open for further replies.

iteza9pm

Leveau
:O!!
so its airing on the 16th??
thats like in a bit more than 2 weeks
yayyy!!
cant wait :)

Purin

This is fake.

The 16th September is confirmed to be an orientation episode for Best Wishes/Black & White, and Best Wishes is confirmed to be premiering on 23rd. Also, Newtype leaks generally don't begin to happen until around the 6th of the month.

matt0044

Translation- Departing friends is an Isshu.

Please tell me that's not the real Japanese title or English title for BW001. Please tell me it's a joke. I can't take these puns!

TicoPokemonMaster

You my friend are trying to start an Isshu on this forum. No pun intendid. It been more than confirmed that BW will start on the 23

Teshub

Banned
How could "Isshu" be the translation when there is nothing that says Isshu in the Japanese text?

This is 200% fake.

Last edited:

matt0044

How could "Isshu" be the translation when there is nothing nothing that says Isshu in the Japanese text?

This is 200% fake.

Oh thank god!

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I'm closing this for being a blatantly fake title. No source, bad pun, generally uncharactistic for a Japanese titles. Why would a Japanese title even make a pun off the English word "issue"? If this were real, it'd be something like "Parting of friends! Best Wishes for the Future!!"(actually, I doubt they'd even work in a Best Wishes reference), although the lack of source would still make me suspicous if you were to JUST post that title.

How could "Isshu" be the translation when there is nothing nothing that says Isshu in the Japanese text?
Oh, and this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.