• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
It was mentioned in the Best Wishes thread that we should open a new thread for the episode so here it it.
Speculate away!

Whilst unlikely I really hope Ash catches a Meguroko^_^

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I thought about it too, but I think we can talk about this there. But if there will be a 4th title and also the 1st and the 2nd, it will be impossible to talk there about 3-4 episodes, so we really need to open a thread.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Looks like it's a capture episode featuring Mijumaru's capture maybe? Or Meguroko's though I doubt it would be caught so early on. If it were, we'd have seen it in the previews a few days ago. Mijumaru seems like the better choice just because it appears essential to the plot :S

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
It does seem like this is Mijumaru's capture episode, rather than Meguroko's, but what's odd is that all the footage we've seen of Mijumaru has been in grassy areas (I think), yet the only clip we have of Meguroko is in a very rocky area. While this doesn't necessarily mean anything, it might be that Mijumaru is caught before, and the group (whoever that may be at the time) move on and reach this more rocky area with the Meguroko. I'd love it to be a Meguroko capture, but I don't see it as particularly likely.

And although it might be a bit early, perhaps 'Critical Moment' might be the activation of Mijumaru's Torrent or something (though I hope not, frankly I've had enough of blaze, and I can't see torrent being much different!)

By the way, how do we know this is the third episode?

wiitard119

I really hope Ash gets a Mijumaru and/or Tsutaja.
but Mijumaru preferred since it matches his clothes =)

JD

It's odd that these two are in an episode together I was just watching a video on Youtube a few hours ago a pair off otters attacking a Crocodile or trying to. Okay anyway Ash probably will end up catching Mijumaru in this episode after saving it from some Meguroko or something I'm betting the Crocs are being deceived by maybe Team Rocket or something.
- Ash befreinds a Mijumaru that's being bullied by a bunch of Meguroko.
- Mijumaru runs off somewhere after Ash helps it out.
- The Meguroko get captured by Team Rocket or something Ash and Iris try to save them or something like that.
- Mijumaru comes and saves the day and helps defeat Team Rocket and save the Meguroko.
- The Meguroko and Mijumaru call it a truce and Mijumaru decides to go with Ash.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Hpmm, I feel like I've missed something, so we've already got news on episode 3?

Torpoleon

If Ash doesn't Mijumaru in BW001 or BW002, he'll catch Miumaru here. If he already has it by now, this might just b Mijumaru Character Development.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I think this episode is with the bunch of Meguroko we saw in one of those previews.And I have a feeling TR might be involved in this....and Pikachu and Kibago will prob fight TR and Mijumaru will come to to the rescue like in the preview^^

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hpmm, I feel like I've missed something, so we've already got news on episode 3?

Apparently this title was revealed before the other 2 titles. It's odd but I'll roll with it since a trustworthy member posted about it in the BW thread. Well I'd like to think of this as a character development episode if Mijumaru is already under Ash's control at this point in time. I can picture it fighting in it's first battle against a Meguroko, losing, then winning in the rematch. Basically, the Buizel versus Mr. Mime episode all over again. Otters and sea weasels have lots in common :p

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
I personally think Mijumaru would have already been captured by this episode and unless this is a Meguroko capture episode then this is Ash's first battle with Mijumaru or Mijumaru character development^_^

Araleon

Chill
Whoa, my two favorite Isshus in an episode together? Wicked.

Here's to Ash capturin Mijumaru, and the beginning.

ssquaderi8

Since it has two pkmn in the ep title this must mean and of the proganists this series already has a mikimaru and they meet meguroku which shud be caught in this ep, its weird though, 3 eps and if it is ash he might already have 2-3 pokemon including pikachu,guess those early announcements were right when they mentioned ash will try to catch as many pokemon as possible this series, i am so looking forward to it, its weird that they have announced ep 3 before 1 and 2, because i just went on serebii and it said the THIRD ep had been announced and i was looking evrywhere else where 1 and 2 were, but thanks to the forum and the posts above mine the 1st and 2nd titles havent been announced yet, which is really weird, do you think newtype published the title accidentally

knux-the-killer

Seems that the chances of Ash to catch a mijumaru are bigger. Looks like Iris will get a pokabu and the rival one a tsutaja. Pff, another water starter for Ash since totodile.
At least, hope that will break the stupid never-evolve-a-water-type-except-kingler matter. A mijumaru during Issuh league will suck. Badly.

And the kibago will be the pikathree?

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
Maybe the gang will show up in an area were there are Mijumaru's and Meguroko's fighting and the leader of the Miju's wants to make peace so the gang helps out. Ash will catch Miju and James will catch the clueless member of the Meguroko group and it'll be his new headbitter.

gliscor&yanmega

Finally we have an episode title for BW.

I really hope this is Ash catching Meguroko. Meguroko is my favorite 5th gen Pokemon so far and is one of my favorites of all Pokemon. If Ash gets it that means another Ground type but it also means his first Dark type.

It's hard to say what will happen. The "Critical Moment!!" part makes it sound like something big is happening. Maybe Meguroko is getting attacked by other Meguroko and Mijumaru(Hopefully it's Ash's) sees this and defends it(If they can do a combination attack(In the game) then maybe they will do one here). Maybe Mijumaru even gets hurt and Meguroko is thankful for what Mijumaru did for it. They become close friends and then the pack of other Meguroko comes back, then Mijumaru is defending Meguroko again but it still hasn't recovered, so Meguroko returns the favor and saves Mijumaru this time. Meguroko goes with Ash in the end.

Wishful thinking, but I would love it if it came true. I can see some good future episode for those two if it happens like that.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
If Ash were to capture Mijumaru in either ep 1 or 2, and then a Meguroko in episode 3, then I guess what they said about the show being fast paced is right. Ash would have a team of 4 within 3 episodes. That's even quicker than Sinnoh!

Waterpokes

If Ash were to capture Mijumaru in either ep 1 or 2, and then a Meguroko in episode 3, then I guess what they said about the show being fast paced is right. Ash would have a team of 4 within 3 episodes. That's even quicker than Sinnoh!

And that's a bad thing.
At least to me, the faster he gets Pokemon on his team, the worse.
Not that it's confirmed at all, but getting 3 Pokemon in the first 3 episodes is bad.

Of course, Ash could possibly only have the Flying-Pokemon until the 10th episode. Unless it's confirmed, I hope that Ash won't capture Mijumaru.

If he does, I can pray for another horrible mistake, by possible doing a trade.

shac

You and me both! If he doesn't, I hope it's in White so I can. =)

And me. I see three different possibilities here:

1. Ash catches mijumaru if he has not already done so. (In which case I think the 'mijumaru' defending pika and kibalgo scene is from this episode. Pika and Kibalgo attacked a bunch of meguroko. Pika's electric attack provede ineffective and kibalgo is just a rookie. So they got badly beaten by meguroko group. Then Mijumaru comes out of nowhere to save the day...)

2. Ash befriends a meguroko but does not capture it. Similar to the first hippopotas episode in DP.

3. Ash catches a meguroko - highly unlike, but do do do want!!!

I hope that Ash won't capture Mijumaru.

Why not? He needs a water starter in his team - BADLY! And I may not be a fan of mijumaru in particular, but his evolution looks cool in the beta art.

Besides if Ash is to capture a starter, I want it to be sooner rather than later. That way if it is to evolve all the way, they can properly phase out its story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.