• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Wouldn't be surprised if Ash catches Mijumaru in Episode 2 as in the preview it looks like it's defending Pika and Kiba in their first meeting

I don't really like Meguroku to be honest :S

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
Yeah it's what i personally call it :p and i agree with you 100%, as soon as it was shown i fell in love with the little guy XD and i agree about the whole capturing debate with him, i don't see one going to anyone in this episode :( but i would love for him to be like Jigglypuff and just wander around following the group (have him have some quirky gimmick which would call for him to do that) and eventually have Ash or someone capture him.

gliscor&yanmega

Wouldn't be surprised if Ash catches Mijumaru in Episode 2 as in the preview it looks like it's defending Pika and Kiba in their first meeting

I don't really like Meguroku to be honest :S

Well it will probably be either BW002 or BW003.

What?! You have angered me! :p (Joking).

Yeah it's what i personally call it :p and i agree with you 100%, as soon as it was shown i fell in love with the little guy XD and i agree about the whole capturing debate with him, i don't see one going to anyone in this episode :( but i would love for him to be like Jigglypuff and just wander around following the group (have him have some quirky gimmick which would call for him to do that) and eventually have Ash or someone capture him.

I actually posted an early speculation saying that a Meguroko would follow Ash because it grew fond of him and Mijumaru(Who saved it). But I'm not sure about it now.

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
Yeah i saw that lol and i loved the idea, mainly because of wishfull thinking.. that and it would mean it appears quite a bit, which would be awesome.

BlueDragonfangirl

Summary

Ash and the others, meet a boy called Dan while in the middle of travelling. The group are being lead to his home which is a hot spring resort, and together with the "Desert Croc Pokemon" Meguroko, they will have fun in the sand baths.

Please remember my translations are not perfect, but give the general idea.

Hot springs? This early? Before Dento is even introduced? Wow. Yah, I'm sure Team Rocket will be involved with this some how..

kickachu

Momentai!
Maybe if Ash does catch Mijumaru in episode 3 Meguroko might get jealous and might want to go with him or follows him until he's ready to join.

Torpoleon

From the summary, it doesn't look like Ash will catch Meguroko. While it would be good for Ash to catch many Pokémon, I just hope he doesn't catch Meguroko. I guess we will have to wait and see. Keep in mind that if Ash catches a lot of Generation V Pokémon, more than he did for the previous generations Pokémon when he traveled to those respective regions, most of them might get shafted and a lot of you will ***** around about some of them being shafted come the Isshu League.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
From the summary, it doesn't look like Ash will catch Meguroko. While it would be good for Ash to catch many Pokémon, I just hope he doesn't catch Meguroko. I guess we will have to wait and see. Keep in mind that if Ash catches a lot of Generation V Pokémon, more than he did for the previous generations Pokémon when he traveled to those respective regions, most of them might get shafted and a lot of you will ***** around about some of them being shafted come the Isshu League.

Or worse, people will complain and moan about certain team members being weak since they never took anything down, while they will probably only get to battle twice or so and don't even consider the opponent.

I still say there's probably going to be around eight pokemon used by Ash throughout Isshu, as a maximum... and of those, the most likely candidates are:

Electric: Pikachu.
Flying: Mamepato and up.
Water: Mijumaru and up.
Fire: Pokabu and up (probably), or Baoppu.
Grass type: Anything that's not Tsutaja.
Ground(/Steel) type: Moguryuu and up.
Psychic type: Rankurusu.

I think that if Ash catches more pokemon he might catch another Ground type. I really believe that Ash will still catch Pokabu.. It's his type of pokemon, may his evolutions be unpretty to look at or not.. If he doesn't, that opens the way for a Fire monkey: Hihidaruma or Baoppu.

Of the released Ground types, I can tell that the writers are at least hinting towards Moguryuu being on Ash's team by taking a quick look at the poster. It's giving the exact same vibe as Mijumaru did in the preview when its send out in the gym.

Personally I can see a really jolly Rankurusu floating around Ash. Moreso then Gochiruzure..

ssquaderi8

ever since we had the possible confirmation of the tsutaja evo, duz anyone else think TR cud become a real powerhouse this season and at the end of the saga have a fully evolved tsutaja since jessie is on the i love snakes thing, and thats why TR get the new uniform coz tsutaja smashes pikachu (as seen in preview), but TR wont capture pikachu just easily defeat it

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
ever since we had the possible confirmation of the tsutaja evo, duz anyone else think TR cud become a real powerhouse this season and at the end of the saga have a fully evolved tsutaja since jessie is on the i love snakes thing, and thats why TR get the new uniform coz tsutaja smashes pikachu (as seen in preview), but TR wont capture pikachu just easily defeat it

Jessie always wanted Milotic but she never got it. It is very snake-like. Oh and she did fish up that Feebas but she tossed it back into the lake.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Jessie could use Tsutaja but I was hoping Ash could have it too. I just don't know anymore.
And also, I hoping folks above me(Torpoleon) aren't joking about Ash not getting Meguroko. Because why would a thread be made for it if it wasn't confirmed?

Silver_Seoul

And also, I hoping folks above me(Torpoleon) aren't joking about Ash not getting Meguroko. Because why would a thread be made for it if it wasn't confirmed?

What?

Ash isn't getting Meguroko.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Jessie could use Tsutaja but I was hoping Ash could have it too. I just don't know anymore.

Because any idiot can make a thread? Sorry if this is really confirmed, but threads get made for the most redundant topics nowadays...

dman_dustin

Wait what?

What thread? This one? This is an episode thread, why would it matter if Ash captures Meguroko or not. It doesn't say that in the episode title (about any captures Ash is making), and Ash capturing Meguroko actually has very little to do with the episode, at least it is highly doubtful that Ash will catch Meguroko (unless he is catching tons of reserves, wouldn't he catch Grass and Fire Pokemon first?).

Edit: I think I'm so confused I don't know what's going on, because I really am missing something here.

True

Bringer of Truth
Lol Meguroko looks dumb. I doubt he's gonna catch that.

Definitely Mijumaru, then maybe the two other starters, but just better balance between the three this time.

gliscor&yanmega

Lol Meguroko looks dumb. I doubt he's gonna catch that.

Definitely Mijumaru, then maybe the two other starters, but just better balance between the three this time.

That's your opinion. I don't think Meguroko looks dumb at all.

I doubt he's going to get the other two starters, especially not in this episode, which this thread is about, discussing this episode.

Team Rocket will probably try and do something to the Meguroko or something, and Mijumaru saves the day, Ash then catches it.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
The word confirmed has become rather confusing in the Pokemon fandom recently.

Fandom! It's just confusing because Ash does get Mijumaru. So why even mention Meguroko then? This is why I hate making threads. People don't know what's real or fake anymore from the stuff that has been confirmed and the stuff that's not.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Man you really are... I dont have word to describe you...

The thread is the name of the episode its confirmed...what the hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.