• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

The OP made the thread title exactly what the episode is. Nothing confusing there. This episode has already been confirmed to be real, if I am not mistaken.

We do know that Ash gets Mijumaru. Whether it is in this episode or BW002 (I'd assume Ash would have Mijumaru before BW004), we don't know. There is a Meguroko in this episode. We just don't know its role in this episode.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
So I was right before then. What the hell? That's what I asked before and some fool said no. You know what, this is getting stupid. I'll just wait until the pictures shows proof.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Well I've seen two images for BW001 and BW002. Ash meets Iris in BW002, so, if he meets Mijimaru in the wild it would most likely be in BW003. Also I know its off topic but I really hope one of the main characters catches Choroneko and Denchura. As for Ash's grass pokemon, I think it'll be Churine or Shikijika, not Tsutaja.

Torpoleon

So I was right before then. What the hell? That's what I asked before and some fool said no. You know what, this is getting stupid. I'll just wait until the pictures shows proof.
What's the confusion as to what BW003's title is? It's not confusing at all. You're making this more complicated than it is meant to be. The OP posted the exact Japanese Title at the thread title and it has been confirmed as the actual title, just so you know. We already have proof that the title is real, or else it would have been closed weeks ago.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
What's the confusion as to what BW003's title is? It's not confusing at all. You're making this more complicated than it is meant to be. The OP posted the exact Japanese Title at the thread title and it has been confirmed as the actual title, just so you know. We already have proof that the title is real, or else it would have been closed weeks ago.

Fine then. I guess I can go back to the topic of the thread then. I love that fact that Ash would get Meguroko. It suits him.

dman_dustin

Fandom! It's just confusing because Ash does get Mijumaru. So why even mention Meguroko then? This is why I hate making threads. People don't know what's real or fake anymore from the stuff that has been confirmed and the stuff that's not.

I really think you're confused. As I said the title of the episode has no bearing on who Ash catches.

Just because he catches Mijumaru does NOT mean he will catch Meguroko.

Why mention Meguroko then?

Why the heck ask us? we're not the ones who created the title, The people who creates the anime created the title. Not us.

But my best guess is because Meguroko is actually going to be in the episode, that's why it's in the title. NOT because Ash will catch it but because it will be in the episode. Likewise Mijumaru as well will be in the title. Will Ash catch it? It depends on entirely on 2 things.

1. Is this Mijumaru's capture episode or could BW002 be Mijumaru's capture episode?
2. Is this Mijumaru Ash's Mijumaru?

And hypothetically speaking if the Mijumaru in the title is Ash's and this is Mijumaru's capture episode. MAKE note that it has no bearing on Meguroko in the episode whatsoever. For all we know Meguroko could belong to another character that might show up in the episode.

So again the best reason why Meguroko is in the title is because it will be in the episode. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Hold on. How do we know that Ash is gonna get a Meguroko. All that we know is that a Meguroko will appear in the thread. It doesn't mean that Ash would get it. It could well be a wild poke'mon or even belong to someone else.
Also is there any word on how Pikachu regains its electric powers after Zekrom's shadow?

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think that he won't get a Meguroko since that pokemon belongs to the guy who runs the hot spring, and in the 1st gym Ash has to use a pokemon that weak against Fire type (the monkey) so I guess he will capture Mijumaru, Pokabu (who is in the gym) and Tsutarja until the 1st gym battle.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I think that he won't get a Meguroko since that pokemon belongs to the guy who runs the hot spring, and in the 1st gym Ash has to use a pokemon that weak against Fire type (the monkey) so I guess he will capture Mijumaru, Pokabu (who is in the gym) and Tsutarja until the 1st gym battle.

I agree with that, that is, if I'm understanding the poor grammar correctly. I don't think that Ash will catch Meguroko here, but I think he will catch Mijumaru, Tsutarja, and Pokabu all before the first Gym battle. I'm not quite sure whether Mijumaru will be captured in this episode or the previous, but I don't really care, because the little Wotter's growing on me.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I agree with that, that is, if I'm understanding the poor grammar correctly. I don't think that Ash will catch Meguroko here, but I think he will catch Mijumaru, Tsutarja, and Pokabu all before the first Gym battle. I'm not quite sure whether Mijumaru will be captured in this episode or the previous, but I don't really care, because the little Wotter's growing on me.

Wait, is it confirmed that Ash will catch all three starters?

Where did the theories about two gymbattles taking place go to? Pokabu was in the gym battle, but something tells me where going to see how Dento's, Poddo's, and Koon's gym works, by seeing two challenges. One with somebody who has a Pokabu, which would mean we would see Hiyappu battle.

Their's no doubt that Ash will battle Dento, since that would most likely be plot induced since he'll travel with Ash, but also because Ash will capture Mijumaru.

I don't want to believe that the writers are using Mijumaru as a plotdevise to let Ash fight Dento in order for him to join the cast.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Ash will probably still fight with Dento using Mijumaru and still beat him despite the type disadvantage following which Dento joins the main cast-Well thats what I am hoping anyways.

Grei

not the color
Oh Jeez.

ASH IS CONFIRMED TO GET MIJUMARU AND MAMEPATO. THAT IS ALL.

Nowhere is it stated at all if Ash is getting Tsutarja, Pokabu, Meguroko, Mewtwo, Agumon or whatever other Pokemon you all seem to think he may be getting.

I don't understand where all of this mass confusion is coming from. We see Ash capture Mamepato and we see Ash commanding Mijumaru. That is all.

Waterpokes

I still hope and believe that Ash will fight all three Gym Leaders, anyway.
Have all of Ash's Pokemon star in the first Gym Match, is epic win!

Like this situasion:

*Ash battles Poddo (Fire Ape leader), and defeats him with Mamepato*
Ash: Give me the badge!
Poddo: Wrong Gym Leader dude.
Ash: Wot?
*5 minutes later, Ash battles Koon and defeats him with Pikachu*
Koon: Sorry, but you battled the wrong guy.
Ash: Are you serious?
*5 minutes later, Ash battles Dento and defeats him with Mijumaru*
Dento: So.... *get's interrupted*
Ash: Seriously? Why is everyone here so imcompetent! Gosh! *Rages outside*
Dento: Wow, that guy has issues.

Either way, Ash battling all three of them would be just as epic as Squirtle with his famous sunglasses. Ohh yeah....

Torpoleon

I still hope and believe that Ash will fight all three Gym Leaders, anyway.
Have all of Ash's Pokemon star in the first Gym Match, is epic win!

Like this situasion:

*Ash battles Poddo (Fire Ape leader), and defeats him with Mamepato*
Poddo: Wrong Gym Leader dude.
Ash: Wot?
*5 minutes later, Ash battles Koon and defeats him with Pikachu*
Koon: Sorry, but you battled the wrong guy.
Ash: Are you serious?
*5 minutes later, Ash battles Dento and defeats him with Mijumaru*
Dento: So.... *get's interrupted*
Ash: Seriously? Why is everyone here so imcompetent! Gosh! *Rages outside*
Dento: Wow, that guy has issues.

Either way, Ash battling all three of them would be just as epic as Squirtle with his famous sunglasses. Ohh yeah....
If Ash does battle all three of them, maybe it could be where Ash has to beat at least two of the gym leaders to get the badge. Maybe something like this:

Mamepato VS Baoppu (Baoppu wins)
Pikachu VS Hiyappu (Pikachu wins)
Mijumaru VS Yanappu (Mijumaru wins)

Araleon

Chill
I bet he's getting Mijumeguropoto.

Oh my gosh, I never thought of that.

And then at the end of Isshu he'll trade it to Misty in her cameo for her Mewthree.

kickachu

Momentai!
I hope Meguroko decides to travel with Ash after the episode

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username

I understand this is what you think will happen, but I highly doubt Ash will get all three starters. Mijimaru has been confirmed, and Pokebu has a fifty-fifty shot, but if two trainers really do have Tsutaja then it is most likely Ash won't get one to. If its Ash's rival, then Ash won't get one unless the rival gives it up, which is unlikely because that was only Paul, so hopefully it won't happen again.

EDIT: I suddenly just remembered something. I have heard it has been confirmed that in the videogames, you fight the certain gymleader (Grass, Fire, Water) depending on you're starter! Also after that you recieve what elemental monkey is weak against you're starter (Mijimaru=fight grass monkey=recieve fire monkey) so if it follows the game, Ash will fight Dento only and (possibly) recieve the fire monkey.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

If Ash does battle all three of them, maybe it could be where Ash has to beat at least two of the gym leaders to get the badge. Maybe something like this:

Mamepato VS Baoppu (Baoppu wins)
Pikachu VS Hiyappu (Pikachu wins)
Mijumaru VS Yanappu (Mijumaru wins)

What!?

Why do you want Mamepato to lose?

Is any bird Pokemon Ash owns going to get any sort of win it's unevolved state? If there was one thing I dislike evolutions (which I don't) is that Ash's unevolved bird Pokemon never get any wins. Taillow didn't get a win, and Starly evolved before it could get a win.

I'd switch Baopuu with Hiyappu and have Pikachu tie with the fire monkey (but the other two say ties don't count) and have Mamepato beat Hiyappu.

shac

EDIT: I suddenly just remembered something. I have heard it has been confirmed that in the videogames, you fight the certain gymleader (Grass, Fire, Water) depending on you're starter! Also after that you recieve what elemental monkey is weak against you're starter (Mijimaru=fight grass monkey=recieve fire monkey) so if it follows the game, Ash will fight Dento only and (possibly) recieve the fire monkey.

I would love this to happen. Each of the three from main cast can have one of the three monkeys. Dento already has Yanappu. Ash receives the fire monkey and later Iris can get the water one.

Status
Not open for further replies.