• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz Lucario

I think that in this episode Mijumaru will be caught by Ash. As for the Meguroko. They are just a part of the episode plot and will not be caught.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I think Ash might catch Mijumaru in this episode, probably giving it a battle near the end or doing that really annoying "we're friends now, so just jump in this ball." thing he often does. One of the Meguroko has sunglasses on, I'm sure. Wonder why...?

Torpoleon

I think Ash might catch Mijumaru in this episode, probably giving it a battle near the end or doing that really annoying "we're friends now, so just jump in this ball." thing he often does. One of the Meguroko has sunglasses on, I'm sure. Wonder why...?
I think that maybe the Meguroko with the sunglasses is probably the important one out of the pack and maybe it and Mijumaru battle, with Mijumaru winning and Ash catching Mijumaru.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I think that maybe the Meguroko with the sunglasses is probably the important one out of the pack and maybe it and Mijumaru battle, with Mijumaru winning and Ash catching Mijumaru.

I can see something along those lines happening. Miju'll save the day and then Ash'll ask it to join them on their journey. Something like that!

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
One of the Meguroko has sunglasses on, I'm sure. Wonder why...?

"Hey Ash, I met your Squirtle. I caned him and stole his sunglasses."

What a perfect way for Squirtle to cameo throughout the saga trying to steal back its glasses :)

Waterpokes

Nobody can steal Squirtle's glasses.
Squirtle is just too awesome cuz he uses sunglasses. Of course, Squirtle appearing would be great, since it's my favorite Pokemon and my favorite on Ash's team.

Anyway, I'm hoping for Pikachu to battle Mijumaru. Ash captured Mamepato by battling him/her, and I just found that way more interesting then befriending them. So I'm hoping that Ash will battle Mijumaru cuz battling easily beats befriending.

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
Anyway, I'm hoping for Pikachu to battle Mijumaru. Ash captured Mamepato by battling him/her, and I just found that way more interesting then befriending them. So I'm hoping that Ash will battle Mijumaru cuz battling easily beats befriending.

I disagree. When Ash befriends a Pokemon you learn about them and their personality and there's usually a problem to be solved too, which is great for bonding. I like the whole befriending then the Pokemon going "I'll come with you, but only if you battle me!"

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wish Ash would catch both of them because he needs a ground type and a water type. Mijumaru is definitly getting captured because it is following Ash and Meguroko is just an awesome pokemon so Ash should definitly catch it plus it is a dark type which would be a first for Ash.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I really don't want Ash to get another ground pokemon, we just got done with him owning three in sinnoh, and then using a fourth in the league (donphan) Let him get something else instead.

JD

If Mijumaru battles the Meguroko with the shades that will be it's second time saving Ash and Iris although I don't really have a problem with that. Ash will probably end up catching Mijumaru at the end well it's pretty much confirmed I wonder if the Meguroko with the shades will ever appear again maybe Aah could catch it sometime In the future 0.o

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I wonder what roe TR will have in this episode. They totally surprised me in the last episode, now I am looking forward to what they do. I am guessing they'll turn the wild Meguroko on Ash and Iris in a bid to catch Pikachu(something which is failed by Mijumaru). I wonder if they'll get blasted off this time?

dracotorres

I think the sunglasses Megaruko belongs to James and convinces the pack to attack Ash and Iris, but Mijimaru saves the day and gets caught by Ash, which makes it 3 pokemon in 3 episodes (if pikachu counts).

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Another theory I've been thinking of is the Meguroko with the shades is the leader, and he's angry because the gang trespassed (or something like that) then Mijumaru steps in again and Ash decides to catch it.

dman_dustin

Here's what I think (not sure it'll involve the Meguroko exactly nor am I sure when Ash will catch it; though preferably as soon as possible)

But anyway we see Mijumaru push Pikachu off Ash's shoulders (because it's in the way), then later Pikachu and Kibago will be in serious trouble. And despite some beginning animosity Mijumaru will feel bad, have some sort of a warrior warcry ("Miiiiiijuuuuu!") and dish out an awesome shell blade attack (the sooner we see it the better, I'm not sure I want to see it first used against Dento's Yanappu).

Waterpokes

I disagree. When Ash befriends a Pokemon you learn about them and their personality and there's usually a problem to be solved too, which is great for bonding. I like the whole befriending then the Pokemon going "I'll come with you, but only if you battle me!"

You can still learn something about the Pokemon you are catching, if you battle it. And we rarely see battling on this show, except for Gym Leaders and rivals. Now that Contests are most likely gone, and we might not see Musical either, then Ash needs to battle more.

Like have a weak Pokemon. It is very determinated, but it just sucks. Instead of Ash wanting him/her to join his team, then the Pokemon wants to show determination and wants to battle, even though it sucks.

Maybe it's just me, but befriending Pokemon shows us just that they're nice and not so much difference from the other Pokemon, in most cases. It will most likely devolp later, but I want to see a Pokemon show of his personallity in the first episode it's captured in.

It might just be me, but I love battles. One of the reasons why I even watch this show, is for battles.

Torpoleon

Another theory I've been thinking of is the Meguroko with the shades is the leader, and he's angry because the gang trespassed (or something like that) then Mijumaru steps in again and Ash decides to catch it.
That seems most likely at this point.

I'm just most excited bout how Ash will most likely get a Water Type Starter Pokémon after many years!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Maybe TR steal Megaruko and send to boss but one stays with James.

Koh

Tamer
Wouldn't it be hilarious if it turned out, that Satoshi doesn't catch Mijumaru, but instead, it just follows him around everywhere like Jigglypuff did, and helps him out in his Gym Battles?

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
TR sending a pack of wild Meguroko to Giovanni seems unlikely. Even with them being all new and improved now, I am willing to bet anything that most of there plans will still fail in the end.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
This would be a good point for James to catch something and Meguroko might be a good choice for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.