• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yes and maybe Meguroko keeps bitting james's head like carnivine did.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Yes and maybe Meguroko keeps bitting james's head like carnivine did.
No, let's not do that any more. It's gotten tiresome and would be out of place with the new Team Rocket. I'm just saying Meguroko would be a pretty good Pokemon of James to use.

shac

I dunno, I just don't see meguroko with Team Rocket. TR usually have fully evolved pokemon or stand-alone ones. I just can't see TR with a red croc. That's just wasted potential.

As for the leader croc with glasses, is that sunglasses? Are we going to see power boosting items on pokemon from now?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Maybe with the serious team rocket it goes towards to bite james al excited and then james says something to stop it meguroko cries shakes it off then battles.

Waterpokes

If Meguroko gets captured, then I'd bet some peopl, in the future, might compare it with Squirtle duo his glasses. But I need to get one thing out of the way first.

Squirtle will always have the best sunglasses. Even if earth went to hell, Squirtle will still have the best glasses. Meguroko could never beat Squirtle in a sunglasses competition of awesomeness. Squirtle will always be the one with the sunglasses! 8D

Now that is out of the way, I really don't want to see Meguroko being captured. Ash having three Pokemon in the first three episodes is much, if you ask me. And Meguroko being a possible fourth is just rushing it. Of course, I just happen to have a soft spot for crocodilles, and I wouldn't mind seeing Shooti with one.

Red crocodille w/sunglasses + Shooti = Second best Pokemon ever with sunglasses! 8D
Epic win!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I can't see Meguroko being captured. If it will, it won't be Ash or Iris. I can't see either member of Team Rocket with it either. Shooti could capture it though, I can see that happening. Conflict, then at the end Shooti pops up and captures it.

dman_dustin

No, let's not do that any more. It's gotten tiresome and would be out of place with the new Team Rocket. I'm just saying Meguroko would be a pretty good Pokemon of James to use.

Team Rocket should never get a ground type Pokemon for obvious reasons.

And that's probably not going to happen since James really needs a Pokemon soon. Only hope is there's a Team Rocket sub-plot and another Pokemon shows up for James to capture.

Seraphen

Ain't bitter
I can't see Meguroko being captured. If it will, it won't be Ash or Iris. I can't see either member of Team Rocket with it either. Shooti could capture it though, I can see that happening. Conflict, then at the end Shooti pops up and captures it.

Quite agreed. Honestly, I don't see how Meguroko even fits Ash, not to mention I doubt any of the main cast members will get a dark type. On the other hand, I believe it fits Shooti nicely.

jorgitoh

JohtoLoverXD
ash will probably save Mijumaru from Meguroko and he'll keep it or something.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid

Yeah, hope so too. I'd like to see him catching Mijumaru like he caught other old pokemon. Mijumaru seems to follow after them, what reminds me Gible for example, so I hope Ash will use it already in this episode.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I really, I mean really hope you're wrong. I love our little stalker so much and I'd hate for it to join Ash after being rescued by him or something in this Meguroko episode. I'd hate for Mijumaru to decide to join Ash's team through the same old generic trick the writers have thought up in so many previous sagas. I would hope they'd be a little more creative and do something new when it comes to obtaining Mijumaru.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I really, I mean really hope you're wrong. I love our little stalker so much and I'd hate for it to join Ash after being rescued by him or something in this Meguroko episode. I'd hate for Mijumaru to decide to join Ash's team through the same old generic trick the writers have thought up in so many previous sagas. I would hope they'd be a little more creative and do something new when it comes to obtaining Mijumaru.

Generic would be:

Ash: "Hey Mijumaru, you've been following us for quite a while now, why don't you just admit, suck it, and jump in my ball?"

At least what they did with Gible and Aipom, is that they gave it some story to it. It's called having a climax. What I just wrote down, doesn't have that..

It may be an old trick, but it works. No need to fix it.

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
I do kind of hope James get's the croc pokemon. Even if it's ground Ash can always send out mijumaru against it (assuming he catches miju... and I do think it's safe to say he will get all 3 starters this time around) plus it's easy to do pokemon bite gags if they want to do that again with James.

And hey, it's a cool pokemon that would look pretty cool with Team Rocket.

If Ash catches the croc pokemon as well, I can actually picture him on Ash's team too. And hey, I can picture him on Shooti's team as well.

tl;dr I'm up for anything that happens, but am predicting Ash is getting Mijumaru... and eventually all of the starters of this gen.

Torpoleon

The only Pokémon that should be caught here is Mijumaru, with Ash catching it. It would be cool to see Mijumaru beat the Meguroko Leader and hopefully show off some new moves other than Shell Blade (I think it has Shell Blade) and Water Gun. Maybe Mijumaru could have Fury Cutter?

This episode would be good for determining Mijumaru's strength, which I hope is pretty good.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
The only Pokémon that should be caught here is Mijumaru, with Ash catching it. It would be cool to see Mijumaru beat the Meguroko Leader and hopefully show off some new moves other than Shell Blade (I think it has Shell Blade) and Water Gun. Maybe Mijumaru could have Fury Cutter?

This episode would be good for determining Mijumaru's strength, which I hope is pretty good.

I am pretty sure that it knows shellblade, he used it in BW02.

I am hoping that Miju is going to want to battle Ash, and it isn't just a befriend-capture.

dman_dustin

Mijumaru already wants to go with Ash. In fact in the Pokemon Sunday preview, I think Ash tries to catch it in the beginning of the episode but the Poke ball fails for obvious reasons (it "belonging" to Professor Araragi).

So I'm thinking that until Ash receives Mijumaru's Poke ball or realizes what's wrong to get Mijumaru's Poke ball this will be nice episode of character bonding.

@ Locormus
Generic would be:

Ash: "Hey Mijumaru, you've been following us for quite a while now, why don't you just admit, suck it, and jump in my ball?"
The problem with that is that is pretty much what is happening. Heck it even happened to Gible too (until the whole Gible got Team Rocketed).

So in fact you might be right, Ash does need Mijumaru's Poke ball, so yeah this will probably be like that a lot.

But one thing I kind of disagree with you should a true case ever come up. I'd rather Ash catch a Pokemon in the beginning of the episode while the rest of the episode revolves around Ash and Pokemon bonding in some fashion maybe it resulting in using a new move it hasn't had before (but likely still had).

Edit: And Mijumaru has yet to use Shell Blade. Using its shell, does not mean it is using Shell Blade.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I do kind of hope James get's the croc pokemon. Even if it's ground Ash can always send out mijumaru against it (assuming he catches miju... and I do think it's safe to say he will get all 3 starters this time around) plus it's easy to do pokemon bite gags if they want to do that again with James.

And hey, it's a cool pokemon that would look pretty cool with Team Rocket.

If Ash catches the croc pokemon as well, I can actually picture him on Ash's team too. And hey, I can picture him on Shooti's team as well.

tl;dr I'm up for anything that happens, but am predicting Ash is getting Mijumaru... and eventually all of the starters of this gen.

Nèh, they have to make Pikachu able to hit all of their pokemon with Thunderbolt. Sure it didn't stop them from throwing Wobbuffet on their team which could potentially whipe out Ash's entire crew, but they've been pretty consistent on the whole Ground types cannot be hit by Electricity thing, aside from the Horn.

Ash getting all the starters is something I don't want to see, but I'll stick with it if they do it well.

Ash's wildcards now have a standard, or something like it:

Ground type, or moderately scary (and evolves from a cuter pokemon), or both, and yes, Kanto/Heracross doesn't count, it was way too early:

1. Donphan, Ground
2. Glalie, Scary
3. Gliscor, Ground/Scary
4. Gible, Ground and evolves into a scary mofo.

That's why I predict Moguryu as a strong candidate for Ash's sixth slot. Doryuuzu is not something cute, more akin to scary in that regard. And aside from that it's a Ground type.. Another candidate could be Tsunbear. It's a scary pokemon and evolves from a cute pokemon. But it's too feral for Ash.. In my opinion that is.. It's one of those reasonings that keep me believing in the fact that Ash with Gigaiasu would just not fly...

As for James' team:

1. Dasutodasu
2. Marakacchi (or Nattorei)
3. Baibanira (or Shinpora)

And Jessie:

1. Kokoromori (Basically confirmed if it evolves)
2. Gochimu (Closest thing to Smoochum this gen)
3. Agirudaa (Don't ask why)(or Pendoraa)

jorgitoh

JohtoLoverXD

Yea i agree with you, Mijumaru could be like Jigglypuff

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
Posted by Ampharos King on Bulbagarden Forums:
What was shown on Pokemon Sunday.
- Mijumaru fires a Water Gun at something.
- After Mijumaru shoves Pikachu off Ash's shoulder, Iris asks Mijumaru if it wants to be caught by Ash.
- Mijumaru confirms this by making its cute begging face.
- Ash throws a Pokeball at Mijumaru, but it doesn't work and actually injures Mijumaru.
- At the sand bath, Ash and co. are assaulted by the sunglasses-wearing Meguroko leader.
- Meguroko bites the arms of both Pikachu and Mijumaru, taking them away.

There is also some new pictures from the Pokemon Sunday preview that Musashi uploaded on Bulbagarden including one with Mijumaru and Pikachu in the Meguroko with sunglasses mouth.

Ash must not realise yet that this is the same Mijumaru that was in Professor Araragi's lab?

Status
Not open for further replies.