• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Yea i agree with you, Mijumaru could be like Jigglypuff

What do you mean, like Jigglypuff? Following the group around but not being caught by any of them?
Not gonna happen, Ash is using Mijumaru in his gym battle against Dento (which is likely episode 5), meaning he'll catch it in this episode.

ShadowDragon16

What I think will happen involving Mijumaru is Ash calls up Professor Araragi at the end of the episode and she tells Ash that Mijumaru has disappeared from the lab. Ash tells Professor Araragi that Mijumaru saved them and it wants to go along with him. Like what happened in BF with may and Squirtle, She notices Mijumaru likes Ash and decided to give it to him. Then sends Mijumaru's Pokeball over the transport system

kickachu

Momentai!
What I think will happen involving Mijumaru is Ash calls up Professor Araragi at the end of the episode and she tells Ash that Mijumaru has disappeared from the lab. Ash tells Professor Araragi that Mijumaru saved them and it wants to go along with him. Like what happened in BF with may and Squirtle, She notices Mijumaru likes Ash and decided to give it to him. Then sends Mijumaru's Pokeball over the transport system

That's cool

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I just realized James has no Pokemon on-hand....i wonder if he will capture one this episode.... maybe that Megoroku with the glasses.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if we'll get to see some of the little crocodile's evolution? Would be nice to see the final form act like Kamina.

BM14murph

Master Collector
I highly doubt we'll see its final evolution it's too big and powerful looking to make a significant appearance too early on it'll prob show up towards the middle or end like Tyranitar or one of them

Hmm James catching Meguroku would be interesting but i think he could get a more interesting Pokemon not character like this Meguroku with the sunglasses

I wonder how Ash will catch Miju hopefully in a different way to the usual come travel with us blah blah blah

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Are people forgetting that Ash can't catch Mijumaru, as Miju already has a pokeball? Its pokeball is back with with the Professor. So Ash will have to ask her to transfer his pokeball to a Pokemon center.

Chimchar15

Are people forgetign that Ash can't cach Mijumaru, as Miju already has a pokeball? Its pokeball is back with with the Professor. So As will have to ask her to transfer his pokeball to a Pokemon center.

Good point. This episode looks like it will have some laughs in it.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Are people forgetting that Ash can't catch Mijumaru, as Miju already has a pokeball? Its pokeball is back with with the Professor. So Ash will have to ask her to transfer his pokeball to a Pokemon center.
Ash was able to catch Charmander even though it was technically owned by another person. If Mijumaru doesn't fight it, Ash should have no problem catching him.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I just realized James has no Pokemon on-hand....i wonder if he will capture one this episode.... maybe that Megoroku with the glasses.

Personally, I'd think it's a good fit, but that would give them an immunity to Pikachu's Thunderbolt, and that just isn't going to fly..

Nope, I realized that when I rewatched BW1 today! :p This will be Ash's second pokemon he got from a Lab!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wonder if we'll get to see some of the little crocodile's evolution? Would be nice to see the final form act like Kamina.

I'd like to think it would be possible to introduce one of Meguroko's evolved forms just because I'm betting there won't be much time to introduce one later on, but it probably won't happen. I think the writers want to stick with showcasing all the new little Isshu region Pokemon and not the bigger ones yet since it would sort of clash with the "beginning of an adventure" feel they're trying to create. Besides, I think we'd know by now if one of it's evolved forms appears in the episode.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'd like to think it would be possible to introduce one of Meguroko's evolved forms just because I'm betting there won't be much time to introduce one later on, but it probably won't happen. I think the writers want to stick with showcasing all the new little Isshu region Pokemon and not the bigger ones yet since it would sort of clash with the "beginning of an adventure" feel they're trying to create. Besides, I think we'd know by now if one of it's evolved forms appears in the episode.

Hmmm I kinda disagree. Mostly because of the opening. Of the silhouetted pokemon, you can see Pendoraa, Onondo and Ononokusu being there. Those are pretty big pokemon, and I don't think that they'd keep all of those silhouettes blackened for that long..

Silhouettes left veiled:

In the forest
- Yanappu & Boappu: BW5
- Chaobuu
In the city like environment
- Meguroku: BW3
- Yabakuron
- Tabunne: Really soon as it's owned by Nurse Joys
- Munna: BW6
With the water in the background
- Hatoopoo
- Futachimaru: BW4
On the hill
- Janobii: BW4
- Ononokusu
- Darumakka
- Hihidaruma
When they all start falling:
- Pururiru
- Doryuuzu
- Musharna: BW6
- Hiyappu: BW5
- Onondo
- Hoiiga
- Pendoraa

The only one I'm not sure about it Hoiiga, but it's a circular being with two horns next to Pendoraa.. It could just as well be Darumakka.. But anyway, most of the pokemon are not that rare, I just don't see them leaving the silhouettes black for that long. So that would mean that Pendoraa and the Dragon line would be shown fairly early.. Talking about BW1-25 here as this opening is meant to stretch the first 50 episodes or so right?

Noticably absent are the likes of Yooterri, Haderia, Chokoneko and Miruhoggu.. They seem what would otherwise be staples.. And I really don't know why they included Pendoraa in the shot. Maybe its the same as that one shot an earlier opening we had in Johto, with Ash and co on a ridge with just a random bunch of pokemon (with the likes of Exeggcutor, Ampharos, Stantler, Growlithe and even Gyarados having nothing to do with the group, but strangely, a Donphan (was it planned to be Ash's that soon?)..

Grei

not the color
I wonder how Ash will catch Miju hopefully in a different way to the usual come travel with us blah blah blah

It unfortunately appears to be this way.

Of course, it wouldn't make sense any other way. Mijumaru has displayed in a number of ways that it wants to have Ash as it's Trainer. It's followed him around, helped him escape from Team Rocket, even pushed Pikachu off of Ash's shoulder (if that isn't direct enough, I don't know what is).

Lol I saw some clips on Bulba where Ash tries to catch Miju but winds up hurting it instead because of the Poke Ball failing XD (Poor Miju)

I saw this, too. It's probably at this point that Ash and Iris realize that Mijumaru had escaped from Araragi's lab--they can't catch Mijumaru, they find out he has another trainer, but since it's been following them around, they take it to the Pokemon Center, contact Araragi, find out about the missing Water Starter, and since it's taken a liking to Ash, Araragi sends over his Pokeball.

... I would actually prefer this to the generic "We're friends so I'll catch you" routine Ash pulls with every single Pokemon he gets (minus the bird).

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yeah if it was damiens he would do the return thing but no he threw the pokeball meaning he wanted to catch it again but he failed and ash caught it. So yeah ash would need Mijumaru's Pokeball.

Status
Not open for further replies.