• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

As others have pointed out. Since when do you throw a Poke ball at a Pokemon to return it? (It's quite obvious Damien released it similarly to Paul releasing Chimchar (but instead of Paul, lied about it.) Or even yet Charmander could've been unofficially Damien's and had yet to to capture it. Either way works but your "proof" doesn't prove anything.

Besides Ash is seen failing to capture Mijumaru, and Ash only ends up causing it pain. It is quite obvious the writers haven't forgotten that Mijumaru already has a Poke ball.

wiitard119

Idk if anyone said this yet but I think Ash is more probably of getting the Boss Meguroko or the Weakest/fragile Meguroko.
One reason he might get the Boss Meguroko is because If Isshu is really like Kanto, then Ash will catch a pokemon that is boss of a group,(with sunglasses =D)
Reason he might catch the weakest Meguroko is because I just wish Ash catches one since Meguroko's final evolve Warbiaru is one of my favorite pokemon.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Idk if anyone said this yet but I think Ash is more probably of getting the Boss Meguroko or the Weakest/fragile Meguroko.
One reason he might get the Boss Meguroko is because If Isshu is really like Kanto, then Ash will catch a pokemon that is boss of a group,(with sunglasses =D)
Reason he might catch the weakest Meguroko is because I just wish Ash catches one since Meguroko's final evolve Warbiaru is one of my favorite pokemon.

I'd love to see Ash with Meguroko,mostly because it's a Dark type.But if he gets that Meguroko[cuz it's so cool with those glasses],when will he capture it?It would be a great way to lose to Shooti too>.>since with Janooby,it can sweep through most of Ash's team

dman_dustin

Since this episode will revolve mostly around Mijumaru, why would Ash capture Meguroko as some afterthought (sort of like Ash capturing Muk).

I mean sure if it's a recurring character, fine. But in this episode?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I don't think ash will get meguroko this episode because it looks like he is getting mijumaru and i doubt he will get two in 1 but i would love it if ash has a crocodile with glasses on 8=D

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
I think Ash might catch Mijumaru in this episode, probably giving it a battle near the end or doing that really annoying "we're friends now, so just jump in this ball." thing he often does. One of the Meguroko has sunglasses on, I'm sure. Wonder why...?

Remember Mankey? From that Kanto episode? He stole Ash's hat and was the leader of the pack, and Squirtle was the leader and had sunglasses pokemon logic: Wild pokemon having clothing=leader....yeah....

TicoPokemonMaster

last I remember Mankey was never the leader of a pack. Plus bulbasaur was the leader/protector of the hidden garden and never took any of Ash's clothes, nor was aipom the leader of its group.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
last I remember Mankey was never the leader of a pack. Plus bulbasaur was the leader/protector of the hidden garden and never took any of Ash's clothes, nor was aipom the leader of its group.

Ummmm.....uh......Uhhhhhh....I though Mankey was, I never saw the aipom episode, and bulbasaur.....he's to cool to wear clothing. I haven't seen the mankey episode in over a year....

TicoPokemonMaster

I haven't seen the mankey episode in ages, but from what I remember Mankey was eating some of brock's food when Ash took the opportunity to try and catch it. then came the chase after Ash's hat and Primeape's capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.