• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

I still hope and believe that Ash will fight all three Gym Leaders, anyway.
Have all of Ash's Pokemon star in the first Gym Match, is epic win!

Like this situasion:

*Ash battles Poddo (Fire Ape leader), and defeats him with Mamepato*
Ash: Give me the badge!
Poddo: Wrong Gym Leader dude.
Ash: Wot?
*5 minutes later, Ash battles Koon and defeats him with Pikachu*
Koon: Sorry, but you battled the wrong guy.
Ash: Are you serious?
*5 minutes later, Ash battles Dento and defeats him with Mijumaru*
Dento: So.... *get's interrupted*
Ash: Seriously? Why is everyone here so imcompetent! Gosh! *Rages outside*
Dento: Wow, that guy has issues.

Either way, Ash battling all three of them would be just as epic as Squirtle with his famous sunglasses. Ohh yeah....

Awe man I'd LOL If that happened heck I hope it doesXD

Meganium

After three ground types already, it does seem likely that he would get another ground type, but even though BW is supposed to move faster I doubt he would have 4 pokemon by the third episode. We already know Mamepeto and Mijumaru are going to Ash, so its doubtful that there would be another capture. Besides isn't their a summary somewhere that Meguroko belongs to another trainer?

dman_dustin

After three ground types already, it does seem likely that he would get another ground type, but even though BW is supposed to move faster I doubt he would have 4 pokemon by the third episode. We already know Mamepeto and Mijumaru are going to Ash, so its doubtful that there would be another capture. Besides isn't their a summary somewhere that Meguroko belongs to another trainer?

Summary says the Meguroko belong to a trainer named "Dan". The only way they could be wild is if "Dan" merely befriended them and they help out "Dan's" hot sand treatment whatever.

But even if they were wild, I don't see why one would befriend Ash. Especially if this episode is Mijumaru's capture.

ijea4444

I think kind of to allude to gym trainers, battling Pod/Corn in order to battle Dento could be a good way to debut all 3 gym leaders. I find both Pod/Corn(especially Corn)'s designs better than Dento's design.

gliscor&yanmega

I think kind of to allude to gym trainers, battling Pod/Corn in order to battle Dento could be a good way to debut all 3 gym leaders. I find both Pod/Corn(especially Corn)'s designs better than Dento's design.

Aren't there names Poddo and Koon?

Also, I doubt they would do that, that is way too much to get just one badge. I would say the challenger gets to pick who he/she wants to battle.

Although this isn't the place to discuss this.

I can't wait for this episode to see Meguroko. Ash will probably get Mijumaru here after all. I wonder if Team Rocket are going to try and steal the Meguroko or something.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Summary says the Meguroko belong to a trainer named "Dan". The only way they could be wild is if "Dan" merely befriended them and they help out "Dan's" hot sand treatment whatever.

But even if they were wild, I don't see why one would befriend Ash. Especially if this episode is Mijumaru's capture.

Got a point. Anyway, I haven't seen the trailer for quite a bit, but from what I've heard, aren't mijimaru and the meguroko fighting? If they are they porbably not, but Ash....when has he ever caught two pokemon in one episode? And I mean just Ash, not Ash & co.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Got a point. Anyway, I haven't seen the trailer for quite a bit, but from what I've heard, aren't mijimaru and the meguroko fighting? If they are they porbably not, but Ash....when has he ever caught two pokemon in one episode? And I mean just Ash, not Ash & co.

Early on in the OS Ash caught both Pidgeotto and a Caterpie in the same ep.

maybe Ash will do the same as Best Wishes has a very Kanto feel.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles

Early on in the OS Ash caught both Pidgeotto and a Caterpie in the same ep.

maybe Ash will do the same as Best Wishes has a very Kanto feel.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Despite the fact this season is going Kanto again(some aspects which I like, and some which I don't), I can see Ash not getting Meguroko anymore. It hasn't been revealed in any spoilers from the following episodes. Maybe Mijumaru will develope a rivalry with Meguroko after losing to it, and this episode will focus on Ash training it for a re-match with the Meguroko.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Ash will probably get Pokabu in the first episode since there's no episode on him. And Mijumaru he will have to capture in this episode, but this ep might be also just an ep focused on it and not a capture. Maybe he will capture Tsutarja in the 4th ep, the battle club.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Ash will probably get Pokabu in the first episode since there's no episode on him. And Mijumaru he will have to capture in this episode, but this ep might be also just an ep focused on it and not a capture. Maybe he will capture Tsutarja in the 4th ep, the battle club.

Mijumaru first, then Pokabu second.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Wait wait wait... is Ash catching a Tsutarja? And as for Meguroko, I doubt Ash will be catching it, it's probably another trainer's imo.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Slowking[George];11644935 said:
Wait wait wait... is Ash catching a Tsutarja? And as for Meguroko, I doubt Ash will be catching it, it's probably another trainer's imo.

It hasn't been confirmed. I doubt he will though.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Slowking[George];11644935 said:

I'd like to know what the deal with Tsutarja is for myself as well. I doubt it'll appear in this episode though, considering this episode seems to be Mijumaru's territory and there's hardly any room for other Pokemon to appear besides Meguroko. I agree that Ash won't be capturing a Meguroko in this episode though; maybe not even in other episodes. The Pokemon itself doesn't fit well with Ash in my opinion. It's best to stick him with a cute Mijumaru instead of a Meguroko.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I think that the pic in which Pikachu and Mampeto are fighting Tsujarta belong to the first or second episode(when Shooti appears), and the Tsujarta actually belongs to Shooti. Ash might think its a wild poke'mon, and tries to catch it, and that is when we see the poke'ball thrown at the snake. Even Pokabu is confirmed on Ash's team, and there was speculation about it even later than this.
As for this episode, I'd like to see what happens with Meguroku.

thebluemarc

King of the World
Actually it is confirmed that Tsutaja is different fro that of Shooti's because we are shown that a Pokeball is thrown at it and it's pretty much successful.

I doubt Ash would think it's wild. I hope he's not that stupid and Shooti is not that stupid.

I forgot where I saw it by I think Mijumaru is used to capture Tsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.