• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Preview:

-They're in the sand, like sleeping, and the guy who owns the place is with them
-Mijumaru uses Water attack
-Meguroko is there too, and many Shikijika

Araleon

Chill
So, Mijumaru looks like a nice mix of Chikorita and Piplup. With a bit of unique personality. Sweet!

But I might be biased, Mijumaru is my favorite Water starter.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Preview:

-They're in the sand, like sleeping, and the guy who owns the place is with them
-Mijumaru uses Water attack
-Meguroko is there too, and many Shikijika

A hot sand bath I assume. Mijumaru looks cute in that one scene though. I think it's generic filler almost at this point since we know Ash already has Mijumaru and this episode won't be the capture episode most of us predicted. It just looks like a battle will ensue and Mijumaru will get character development. I don't see much else going on from the preview.

Also, what is Water Attack? Water Gun?

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
A hot sand bath I assume. Mijumaru looks cute in that one scene though. I think it's generic filler almost at this point since we know Ash already has Mijumaru and this episode won't be the capture episode most of us predicted. It just looks like a battle will ensue and Mijumaru will get character development. I don't see much else going on from the preview.

Also, what is Water Attack? Water Gun?

Yeah, it's Water Gun.

Torpoleon

It looks like Ash will catch Mijumaru in this episode, which is something I expected after seeing pictures from BW001 & BW002.

BlueDragonfangirl

LOL If Mijumaru has a crush on Ash that'd be so cute. I love how its jealous, I wonder how long that will go on? This episode looks really good. Iris seems confused by Ash's actions in the previewXD

Armored Zangoose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acrn8-UQkOE&feature=channel

This shows pokeballs being thriown at each of the starters. So any of them could be caught. But they could break out, or said pokeballs may be thrown by someone else.

Anyway, for these reasons I think Ash will catch Mijumaru-
1. It's all ready been shown quite a bit.
2. I'm assuming Dento will be the Gym Leader Ash battles, and Dento is ony battled in Black and White if Mijumaru is chosen.
3.Shooti has Tsutaja, the starter with an advantage to Mijumaru.

Chimchar15

This shows pokeballs being thriown at each of the starters. So any of them could be caught. But they could break out, or said pokeballs may be thrown by someone else.

2. I'm assuming Dento will be the Gym Leader Ash battles, and Dento is ony battled in Black and White if Mijumaru is chosen.

Also the fact that we saw Ash using Mijumaru in a gym battle against Dento.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Oh, I'd love Mijumaru to be a girl and have a crush on Ash, so cute! This episode looks so cool! Meguroko is an epic Pokémon, and Mijumaru literally owns Pikachu. Next Thursday can't come soon enough!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh, I'd love Mijumaru to be a girl and have a crush on Ash, so cute! This episode looks so cool! Meguroko is an epic Pokémon, and Mijumaru literally owns Pikachu. Next Thursday can't come soon enough!

I don't know if I like the sound of a female Mijumaru. Seems way too much like Chikorita's behavior if it does infact turn out to be a female Pokemon. I like the usual strong, masculine Pokemon you'd expect Ash to have, and not the jealous female Pokemon. It's just been done already and to be honest, I disliked it when Chikorita was acting this way so I know I'll dislike it if Mijumaru starts acting up as well. Maybe things will get cleared up in this episode, as to Mijumaru's gender anyway. Mijumaru seems like a stalker to be honest though.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I don't know if I like the sound of a female Mijumaru. Seems way too much like Chikorita's behavior if it does infact turn out to be a female Pokemon. I like the usual strong, masculine Pokemon you'd expect Ash to have, and not the jealous female Pokemon. It's just been done already and to be honest, I disliked it when Chikorita was acting this way so I know I'll dislike it if Mijumaru starts acting up as well. Maybe things will get cleared up in this episode, as to Mijumaru's gender anyway. Mijumaru seems like a stalker to be honest though.

I know what you mean, the concept has already been done to death with Chikorita, it'd just be a nice "refresh" as everyone keeps saying. But yeah, maybe he's just a stalker-ish attention hog ;)

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username

Its been comfirmed Ash catches Mijimaru....
Anway, what episode do we see the staters get pokemon thrown at them, do we know yet? It could have to do with Prof. Aragi or, well, people could be returning pokemon in some way. We don't know if there being caught in the scene, right? I'm really slow on catching onto news, but what I do know it atleast decent knowledge for the show. Please tell me if that last sentence didn't make any sence

ShadowDragon16

The way I see it Mijumaru isnt a wild pokemon, its one of the starters from the lab. My guess is, like Oak gave squirtle to May, The female professor gives Mijumaru to Ash, because its so fond of him. All she would have to do is send the pokeball over in the pokemon center.

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella
The way I see it Mijumaru isnt a wild pokemon, its one of the starters from the lab. My guess is, like Oak gave squirtle to May, The female professor gives Mijumaru to Ash, because its so fond of him. All she would have to do is send the pokeball over in the pokemon center.

i called that like 4 days go. and i was disspotied that ash will not get the croc now. hopefully he will

Status
Not open for further replies.