• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW005 - Baoppu, Hiyappu, Yanappu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
*Thanks to slowkingsley*

Airdate: 14th October 2010
BW005 - Baoppu, Hiyappu, Yanappu!

The title still may be different.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Looks like Dento will be making his debut in this episode..though I wonder if the actual gym battle will happen in this episode as well.

Necromaster

Rave from the grave
I can't help but notice, the pacing of the season so far is the same as Kanto- the girl gets a proper appearance in the second episode and the gym leader character debuts in episode 5. Significant?

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Aah, so Dento and his gym should appear by the 5th episode. I like that. Also the only poke'mon confirmed to be caught by that time are Mijumaru and Mampeto. There's still a chance that Ash doesn't have Pokabu and Tsujarta. That makes me feel better.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Wow this is fast paced does anyone remember that we saw brock in the 5th episode?

Awesome so by episode 6 we'll have our trio: Ash, Dento and Iris :)
And since Dento appears in episode 5 and there is nothing indicating Ash meets a Pokabu before this battle I'm gonna go ahead and assume the Pokabu we've seen in the trailers belongs to Dento... or one of his brothers!

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
This still might not be the gym match, and is perhaps just the introductory episode for the gym leaders, and showing us that Dento doesn't want to do gyms. The battle would probably be in episode 6 or 7.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I pretty hope the rules in the games and the anime are the same, so Ash will have to use a Grass-type pokemon vs the fire monkey, since the participants should use weaker types vs the gym leaders' pokemon. We know Pokabu will be used, probably, against the Water monkey, so I pretty hope Tsutarja will be used vs the Fire type pokemon.

thebluemarc

King of the World
Looks like the mysterious Pokemon is Pokabu! (Episode 4) Hmmm... Kanto revisited getting Pokemons in straight episodes then gym on the next...I like this pace!!!

I really think Pokabu is the mystery Pokemon.

kemal07

So soon!, probably due to the fact that Dento is a member of the Isshu trio lol. I hope ther'l be alot of episodes between the second gym as I loved the developement of the Sinnoh journey

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
There was a lot of development in Sinnoh, true, but there was more frustration among the fans to be honest. I don't wanna wait four years again for another saga to end.

thebluemarc

King of the World
Looks like the mysterious Pokemon is Pokabu! (Episode 4) Hmmm... Kanto revisited getting Pokemons in straight episodes then gym on the next...I like this pace!!!

I really think Pokabu is the mystery Pokemon.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Heh, so Dento also debut in the 5th ep like how Brock did back in OS? Dejavu alright

This is probably the 1st gym battle. Boy, I really hope this will turn out 2b a great battle. Can't wait to see Miju in action!

ssquaderi8

so this confirms that ash caught mijimaru in ep 3, also ash already has 2 (possible 3 including mamepoto) within 5 episodes, wow looks like the writers were right about ash trying to catch as many pkmn as possible this saga

Status
Not open for further replies.