• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW005 - Baoppu, Hiyappu, Yanappu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Eh? So Ash does catch POkabu? Awesome, having two of my favorite starters is just getting me excited.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
For some reason I have the suspicion Mijumaru evolves in the gym battle episode.

That's a bit too early, no? I mean, Ash catches it in like episode 3 and then it just goes and evolves in episode 6 of Best Wishes? I say episode six since I expect that this Baoppu/Hiyappu/Yanappu episode will be part of a two-part arc involving Dento and Ash's friendship with each other and what leads to Dento deciding to join Ash. I love Mijumaru and I hope he remains one for a few more episodes at least :s

dman_dustin

I posted a picture a while ago which semi-proves that POKABU is indeed the mysterious Pokemon perhaps pestering the Battle Club.

Well let's not forget the best evidence is so far if we believe Futachimaru and Janoby are in fact in the actual battle club episode (with Ash's Mijumaru and Shooti's Tsutarja likely being in there as well), it does kind of leave out the Pokabu line (unless for whatever reason they decided not to show either of them) which would indicate that possibly Pokabu is in fact the mysterious Pokemon.

Oh and Ash6k
Ash's because Tsutarja could always be a troublemaker and Ash, Iris, and Dento need to keep it in control until Ash finally catches it in the end.
The Thursday special indicated that Ash was deliberately trying to catch her as it seems she was minding her own business before Ash decided to have Pikachu use quick attack. While it's possible she was a troublemaker and knocked out Mijumaru and got bored and tried to leave, it did seem like Tsutarja was minding her own business.

thebluemarc

King of the World
@DMAN Like I mentioned before they featured Futachimaru and Janobii (Mijumaru and Tsutaja's evolution) so where's Pokabu's line or Pokabu himself? I mean by that time both Mijumaru and Tsutaja is showcased in the first three episode and Pokabu only when Shooti is picking his starter so it would be unfair to his line if none of the gets featured.

Look at the Pokabu picture and the background where someone threw a Pokeball on it. So it's really possible it's the mysterious Pokemon because it seems like just beside the city.

[IMG139]http://i53.*******.com/nlbm90.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:
Oh and Ash6k
The Thursday special indicated that Ash was deliberately trying to catch her as it seems she was minding her own business before Ash decided to have Pikachu use quick attack. While it's possible she was a troublemaker and knocked out Mijumaru and got bored and tried to leave, it did seem like Tsutarja was minding her own business.

I didn't really see it like that tbh and all I was saying was that the preview doesn't provide that much of a clear explanation to show that Pokabu in the preview is Ash's. The way you worded how the previews with Pokabu and Tsutarja went, I personally didn't see it like that when I watched the previews and I expected to see something more revealing.

But it's not like what you were saying isn't true. It probably is since Pokabu is battling in this match against Boappu. I just wouldn't say those previews are as revealing as you made them sound, that's all.

Anyway, the Pokemon Sunday preview showed bits of the gym episode and I must say, it's funny to see the cheerleaders cheering for Dento and possibly Poddo and Koon as well. Also, I'm guessing the platform Dento is on will change color when one of the other waiters battles.

kickachu

Momentai!
For some reason I have the suspicion Mijumaru evolves in the gym battle episode.

Somehow Mijumaru might not evolve because in the preview It looks like It beats Yanupu with one hit of Shell blade.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

HA! Don't make me laugh! Just because its faster paced, doesn't mean the evolutions will be faster paced too, well it could be but not this kinda fast paced! Maybe like at least 20 episodes after its capture but 3-4 is ridiculous, especially for a starter.

BlueDragonfangirl

I think it'd be funny if POkabu was the second one Ash caught.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I don't think they'll evolve Ash's poke'mon during this gym battle. It'll take too much attention away from the monkeys.

World Turtle

We see Pokabu vs Poddo's Baoppu. If Pokabu really is Ash's the only episode Ash could've caught Pokabu is BW004 especially if Ash really is battling the Sommelier monkey trio in BW005.

Where was Pokabu seen fighting Baoppu? Could someone please provide a link. EDIT: Never mind found it

If Ash is catching Pokabu it seems the order the starters are caught in has been reversed. In Kanto and Johto (and Sinnoh to a lesser extent) it was Grass, Fire, and Water. Now in Isshu it seems to be Water, Fire, and Grass.

Last edited:

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Yeah, but we still don't know exactly when(if) he caught Tsujarta. It could well be before Pokabu(even the pig's capture is not 100% confirmed though).

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Here's the new pokedex from BW005

[IMG139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/BWPSPreview_1.jpg[/IMG139]

thebluemarc

King of the World
@ASH kid I'm from the Philippines, where can I watch that? Also, I wonder who's holding the Pokedex and why is Baoppu that near.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
That's a bit too early, no? I mean, Ash catches it in like episode 3 and then it just goes and evolves in episode 6 of Best Wishes? I say episode six since I expect that this Baoppu/Hiyappu/Yanappu episode will be part of a two-part arc involving Dento and Ash's friendship with each other and what leads to Dento deciding to join Ash. I love Mijumaru and I hope he remains one for a few more episodes at least :s

Well we did see it in a rather recent preview right? And he might have problems with Yanappu.

@ The rest. It was just an opinion.

Last edited:

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
If that is Ash using the dex, this is the first time he gets a non-red coloured poke'dex. Too bad, red suits him. Hopefully it belongs to someone else.

BM14murph

Master Collector
It could be Shooti's because it looks like he was a black one in the preview but the red pokedex has a top like that one so it's probably Ash's

We see Ash battling a wild Tsutarja as it's not in the same location as when he fights Shooti and then we see a pokeball dropping in that exact same area in another preview so Ash will more than likely catch one early on

Pokabu and Mijumaru will be gotten by this episode and we don't know who Ash's 3rd Pokemon in the gym will be so it could very likely be Tsutarja

We see Futachimaru battling a Janobii so this is either both Ash and Shooti's Pokemon evolve and start a rivalry or it's in the battle club episode where Ash just seems them battling each other....remember Futachimaru and Janobii were on the beta artwork alongside the battle master and his umbreon?

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I doubt they'll evolve the poke'mon so fast. They are probably the battle club poke'mon who are the evolved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.