• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW005 - Baoppu, Hiyappu, Yanappu

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Taillow

My prediction for the gym battles:

-Pikachu VS Hiyappu (Pikachu wins)
-Pokabu VS Boappu (Pokabu will get in some good moves, but lose)
-Mijumaru VS Yanappu (Mijumaru will win after getting it's but served to it for awhile, and here we will see how it truly performs in battle)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Well this one from pokemon sunday

[IMG139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/BW005ps_3.jpg[/IMG139]

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Pokemon smash you mean? Anyway yeah and it looks like another person who like Pikachu who wouldn't?

BM14murph

Master Collector
Everyone seems to be loving Pikachu due to its rarity now

Can't wait for this episode to see some battles we haven't seen decent battles yet this series as the battle club match was interrupted or in the case of Janoby Vs Futachimaru......just crap :L

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
You can see that dento has a bag of bread in that picture it looks like dento is saying:
Dento: Pikachu get in my bag.
Pikachu Pi-ka?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Everyone seems to be loving Pikachu due to its rarity now

Can't wait for this episode to see some battles we haven't seen decent battles yet this series as the battle club match was interrupted or in the case of Janoby Vs Futachimaru......just crap :L

It's the first gym, there will probably be some decent scenes in it. However I can't seem to think of why you were expecting much of Janobii vs. Futachimaru.. It never was meant to be the focal point of the episode, so why prolongate it?

For other battles.. You forgot Pikachu vs. Tsutaja.. Which eventhough manipulated was decent enough for what it was. Then we had Koromori doing some crazy batsjit against Ash's team until Mijumaru jumped in.

That said, we haven't had some of that forgotten awesomeness that happened early in Kanto.. Yes I'm talking about Pidgeotto who ninjakicked a Rattata in the gut. That was a quick battle prior to AJ's gym.. Forgotten, but 100% more awesome then we had in the prior four episodes.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Seriously do you guys have to make the same comment? it happens to Meowth two, Pikachu dont exist in Isshu people will be suprised whoever it is...

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Aw...that picture with Dento and Pika is cute! -^.^-
...lol I can see this happening...
Dento: Why hello there Pikachu, you certainly are rare and cute! ^^
Iris: ..."How does he do that?"
XDDD Poor Iris...you just don't know how to handle Pokemon without mauling them do you?

Haunter ゴースト

I don't want to but i see this is going to be a really amateur battle for Ash compared to what he has been in before.
His last proper battle was against Darkrai and Latios, lets see how he handles this.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I don't want to but i see this is going to be a really amateur battle for Ash compared to what he has been in before.
His last proper battle was against Darkrai and Latios, lets see how he handles this.

Don't compare the two battles>.>the one vs Takuto was a one shot,he had to give his best to win but the gym battle,if he loses he can just rechallenge the gym leaders so it's not that much pressure

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella
well if pikachu geting so much aw over it maybe thats way team rocket doesn't have there old pokemon so they can blend in. also I think the pig will win at the last minute.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
Well this one from pokemon sunday

[IMG139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/BW005ps_3.jpg[/IMG139]

I just knew he'll be the new eyecandy of the show. How bout dat for mixing things up? :)

Jaggy101

I'm Jaggy and proud
Mijumaru is going to shine throughout this gym wont it? as it was a first getting a water starter before the grass.

BlueDragonfangirl

That guy next to Ash looks like Brock>.>

HAHA Your right I saw that, maybe that's his long lost brotherXD Darn, wonder when that scene takes place after? Cuz they have another one of Dento taking orders from Ash I think. I wonder how Dento will introduce himself to Ash LOLz.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Will Ash's Mamepato be ignored again?

Well, yes, but in the next gym it might be used. Normal type gym, and the 3rd gym is Bug type. So there is a chance later, I just hope it will get a gym battle as a Mamepato.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I hope that even if Mampeto doesn't battle, at least it get some screentime and not be ignored totally. As for TR, I wonder when they plan on giving James a new poke'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.