• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW009 - Out of Control Pendoraa! Rescue Kibago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowkingsley

From TV Japan TV Guide.

「暴走ペントラ―!キバゴを救え!」

11th November
BW009 - Out of Control Pendoraa! Rescue Kibago!!

There is no summary yet.

As mentioned by Maganon in the previous BW009 thread, the previous title was a fake.

Cobalt_Latios

Holy crap! We're already getting to see Pendoraa? That sure didn't take long. Wonder if Pendoraa is wild or a trainer's.

C_L

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So the Adeku episode is fake, but this isn't? Ok.

Well it looks like Kibago might actually get to battle for once! It hasn't done too much in Best Wishes lately so I really hope it gets an actual role in this one. It looks like it'll be Poke-napped but hopefully, it fights Pendora.

Cobalt_Latios

So the Adeku episode is fake, but this isn't? Ok.
Wait, that's what the fake episode title was? *thinks* Oh yeah, so it was. I'm quite glad it's not the case. That'd be way too quick!

Well it looks like Kibago might actually get to battle for once! It hasn't done too much in Best Wishes lately so I really hope it gets an actual role in this one. It looks like it'll be Poke-napped but hopefully, it fights Pendora.
It got poke-napped by Meguroko, and didn't really do anything. I honestly don't see it doing anything major here. However, I'd at least like to see the damn dragon bite Pendoraa for some comic relief.

C_L

Lorde

I suppose there could be a comedic effect in this episode, but I really rather see Kibago try to go about things in a serious manner. It seems like Kibago has been abused a lot in Best Wishes so far, so I want it to shine. On a related note, Jessie captures Pendoraa speculations, anyone?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Oh lol then the Fushide for Shooti is fake also? wasnt he going to appear in this episode?

So much stuff happens to Kibago people will start to whine hes hoggin screentime haha, I hope it kicks Pendoraa but this episode and I hope Jessie doesnt get it if someone gets it let it be Shooti.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Oh wait, seriously! That episode title was fake!? Even Bulbapedia decided that it was legit...

Anyway, I wasn't a fan of Adeku appearing so quickly...SO, I am hoping that Kibago will finally get to battle. Although the title suggests that it is going to be saved by Ash and co. :(

JD

I suppose there could be a comedic effect in this episode, but I really rather see Kibago try to go about things in a serious manner. It seems like Kibago has been abused a lot in Best Wishes so far, so I want it to shine. On a related note, Jessie captures Pendoraa speculations, anyone?

No, James really needs to capture a Pokemon if anything since he probably doesn't have any Isshu Pokemon unless he captures Darumakka. I could see Jessie getting Pendoraa but not yet maybe sometime in the future but not this early I'd rather see her catch a Fushide first anyway. I hope Kibago actually battles or uses a move in this episode since all it's been doing is playing a damsel in distress.(Maybe Mamepato will be used to rescue Kibago and evolves *shot*)

dman_dustin

On a related note, Jessie captures Pendoraa speculations, anyone?

I honestly doubt it, as cool as it would be, given that Iris's Kibago is actually getting some focus it seems more likely she'll (Iris) get Pendoraa and even then I honestly doubt that.

It's just going to be character development, and Iris sends out Ononokusu to obliterate Pendoraa to rescue Kibago.

Edit:
(Maybe Mamepato will be used to rescue Kibago and evolves *shot*)

That's not even remotely funny, even if Hatooboo were to hypothetically beat Pendoraa.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Oh wait, seriously! That episode title was fake!? Even Bulbapedia decided that it was legit...

Anyway, I wasn't a fan of Adeku appearing so quickly...SO, I am hoping that Kibago will finally get to battle. Although the title suggests that it is going to be saved by Ash and co. :(

Bulbapedia or Adynz?

Really wanted Adeku to appear also but this episode and the rival battle after make up for it.

RickHoenn

Banned
Yeah! Kibago doing something not that I care if it does nothing! I love that thing!!! :D

I have to get familiar with these 5th gen pokes, I have no idea who's Pendoraa!

Joe.

Screw Kibago, where's Mamepato?

I'll keep saying it until they do something with it.

Lorde

No, James really needs to capture a Pokemon if anything since he probably doesn't have any Isshu Pokemon unless he captures Darumakka. I could see Jessie getting Pendoraa but not yet maybe sometime in the future but not this early I'd rather see her catch a Fushide first anyway. I hope Kibago actually battles or uses a move in this episode since all it's been doing is playing a damsel in distress.(Maybe Mamepato will be used to rescue Kibago and evolves *shot*)

Yeah, that was sarcasm, but it would kind of be cool if Jessie got a Pendoraa, in retrospect. In regards to Kibago; what I'm wondering is, what the heck does it do that provokes a fight between it and Pendoraa? Kibago is no Piplup, so I'm surprised that Kibago gets in trouble with such a tough Pokemon. I just hope the reason is actually creative and not something generic like "I was so lonely so I kidnapped you".

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
Holy karp, the writers love making things happen to Kibago every 3 episodes...
BW003: Gets bitten in the neck by a Meguroco
BW006: Falls asleep and won't wake up
BW009: Needs to be resuced from a Pendoraa

JD

I honestly doubt it, as cool as it would be, given that Iris's Kibago is actually getting some focus it seems more likely she'll (Iris) get Pendoraa and even then I honestly doubt that.

It's just going to be character development, and Iris sends out Ononokusu to obliterate Pendoraa to rescue Kibago.

Edit:

That's not even remotely funny, even if Hatooboo were to hypothetically beat Pendoraa.

Well I wasn't really trying to be funny I know it was a stupid joke XD so wait was it confirmed somewhere that Kibago and Pendoraa are battling?

uber gon

Accept Change
So we get to see the giant centipede? What about its evolutions? Maybe Ash catches it.

BlueDragonfangirl

HA I never noticed that till you said some thing Mayfan but your rightXD Guess he's the Pipulp of the series, you know bad things happing to him every episode. Only its starting early than with Pipulp LOL.

Cobalt_Latios

She fawns over the cute pokes... I don't think she'd go after Pendoraa.

On the other hand, would love to see her just pull this out of nowhere:

Ash: o_O; (what the)
Iris: Huh? Oh this? I've had him for a while. What did you expect from the 8th gym leader.
Ash: :eek: What?!
Iris: Oh yeah, I probably should have told you that beforehand. Oh well, gotta save Kibago now...

Yeah, that was sarcasm, but it would kind of be cool if Jessie got a Pendoraa, in retrospect. In regards to Kibago; what I'm wondering is, what the heck does it do that provokes a fight between it and Pendoraa? Kibago is no Piplup, so I'm surprised that Kibago gets in trouble with such a tough Pokemon. I just hope the reason is actually creative and not something generic like "I was so lonely so I kidnapped you".
"Out of Control Pendoraa! Rescue Kibago!"

Pendoraa goes out of control, rolling everywhere, unfurls, randomly attacks Ash in co., Kibago flies out of Iris's hair for whatever reason, lands onto Pendoraa, curls up with Kibago in tow, and then they have to rescue it.

Sounds about right.

C_L

Status
Not open for further replies.