1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BW009 - Out of Control Pendoraa! Rescue Kibago!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by slowkingsley, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slowkingsley

slowkingsley Well-Known Member

From TV Japan TV Guide.

「暴走ペントラ―!キバゴを救え!」

11th November
    BW009 - Out of Control Pendoraa! Rescue Kibago!!

There is no summary yet.

As mentioned by Maganon in the previous BW009 thread, the previous title was a fake.

2. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

Holy crap! We're already getting to see Pendoraa? That sure didn't take long. Wonder if Pendoraa is wild or a trainer's.

C_L

3. Lorde

Lorde Banned

So the Adeku episode is fake, but this isn't? Ok.

Well it looks like Kibago might actually get to battle for once! It hasn't done too much in Best Wishes lately so I really hope it gets an actual role in this one. It looks like it'll be Poke-napped but hopefully, it fights Pendora.

4. Cobalt_Latios

Wait, that's what the fake episode title was? *thinks* Oh yeah, so it was. I'm quite glad it's not the case. That'd be way too quick!

It got poke-napped by Meguroko, and didn't really do anything. I honestly don't see it doing anything major here. However, I'd at least like to see the damn dragon bite Pendoraa for some comic relief.

C_L

5. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I suppose there could be a comedic effect in this episode, but I really rather see Kibago try to go about things in a serious manner. It seems like Kibago has been abused a lot in Best Wishes so far, so I want it to shine. On a related note, Jessie captures Pendoraa speculations, anyone?

6. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Oh lol then the Fushide for Shooti is fake also? wasnt he going to appear in this episode?

So much stuff happens to Kibago people will start to whine hes hoggin screentime haha, I hope it kicks Pendoraa but this episode and I hope Jessie doesnt get it if someone gets it let it be Shooti.

7. GaZsTiC

GaZsTiC Alternating

Oh wait, seriously! That episode title was fake!? Even Bulbapedia decided that it was legit...

Anyway, I wasn't a fan of Adeku appearing so quickly...SO, I am hoping that Kibago will finally get to battle. Although the title suggests that it is going to be saved by Ash and co. :(

8. JD

JD Well-Known Member

No, James really needs to capture a Pokemon if anything since he probably doesn't have any Isshu Pokemon unless he captures Darumakka. I could see Jessie getting Pendoraa but not yet maybe sometime in the future but not this early I'd rather see her catch a Fushide first anyway. I hope Kibago actually battles or uses a move in this episode since all it's been doing is playing a damsel in distress.(Maybe Mamepato will be used to rescue Kibago and evolves *shot*)

9. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

I honestly doubt it, as cool as it would be, given that Iris's Kibago is actually getting some focus it seems more likely she'll (Iris) get Pendoraa and even then I honestly doubt that.

It's just going to be character development, and Iris sends out Ononokusu to obliterate Pendoraa to rescue Kibago.

Edit:
    That's not even remotely funny, even if Hatooboo were to hypothetically beat Pendoraa.

10. Pepsi_Plunge

Bulbapedia or Adynz?

Really wanted Adeku to appear also but this episode and the rival battle after make up for it.

11. RickHoenn

RickHoenn Banned

Yeah! Kibago doing something not that I care if it does nothing! I love that thing!!! :D

I have to get familiar with these 5th gen pokes, I have no idea who's Pendoraa!

12. Pepsi_Plunge

Its the Centipede, Poison/bug.

13. Joe.

Joe. Well-Known Member

Screw Kibago, where's Mamepato?

I'll keep saying it until they do something with it.

14. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Yeah, that was sarcasm, but it would kind of be cool if Jessie got a Pendoraa, in retrospect. In regards to Kibago; what I'm wondering is, what the heck does it do that provokes a fight between it and Pendoraa? Kibago is no Piplup, so I'm surprised that Kibago gets in trouble with such a tough Pokemon. I just hope the reason is actually creative and not something generic like "I was so lonely so I kidnapped you".

15. Mayfan

Mayfan Wh-hoo!

Holy karp, the writers love making things happen to Kibago every 3 episodes...
    BW003: Gets bitten in the neck by a Meguroco
    BW006: Falls asleep and won't wake up
    BW009: Needs to be resuced from a Pendoraa

16. JD

JD Well-Known Member

Well I wasn't really trying to be funny I know it was a stupid joke XD so wait was it confirmed somewhere that Kibago and Pendoraa are battling?

17. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

So we get to see the giant centipede? What about its evolutions? Maybe Ash catches it.

18. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

HA I never noticed that till you said some thing Mayfan but your rightXD Guess he's the Pipulp of the series, you know bad things happing to him every episode. Only its starting early than with Pipulp LOL.

19. Cobalt_Latios

She fawns over the cute pokes... I don't think she'd go after Pendoraa.

On the other hand, would love to see her just pull this out of nowhere:

Ash: o_O; (what the)
    Iris: Huh? Oh this? I've had him for a while. What did you expect from the 8th gym leader.
    Ash: :eek: What?!
    Iris: Oh yeah, I probably should have told you that beforehand. Oh well, gotta save Kibago now...

"Out of Control Pendoraa! Rescue Kibago!"

Pendoraa goes out of control, rolling everywhere, unfurls, randomly attacks Ash in co., Kibago flies out of Iris's hair for whatever reason, lands onto Pendoraa, curls up with Kibago in tow, and then they have to rescue it.

Sounds about right.

C_L

20. GaZsTiC

GaZsTiC Alternating

Pendora is the fully evolved form of Fushide. I doubt that somebody will catch a fully evolved Pokemon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.