• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW009 - Out of Control Pendoraa! Rescue Kibago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Beyond repair
You seriously didnt read the ****ing titles how the hell does possible development of a character pokemon and a ****ing rival battle are ****ing fillers.

For **** suck, ****ing idiotic people.

Thanks for a very mature reply. I really appreciate your exceptional, yet polite way of discussing and your constructive, accurate reasons. I'm really dealing with an intelligent person.

And it's Shootii, Japanese don't use a Y at the end of names.. And you pronounce it as Shitty.. Just listen to Araragi in the animé..

It is Shuutii, then. And Tsutaaja (not Tsutarja), Zoroaaku (not Zoroark), Airisu (not Iris) Zekuromu (not Zekrom) etc. Those are direct Romaji spellings. But we are not talking about direct Romaji here, but the ones that reflect the name meaning. Most people use these.

Calm down.. I know she's a troll, but still.. I'm gonna like this episode.

Who's the "she" you're talking about?

Last edited:

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
I don't give a crap if it is a filler or not. I'm just happy Pendoraa is going to appear in all of his 2 meter and a half glory!

(No kidding, he's actually 2.5 meters tall according to the in-game PokeDex)

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I like the episode title. Kibago is surely getting attention after the 6th episode. I hope it has a battle with the Pendoraa.

Maxim

Beyond repair
People need to stop calling every little thing a filler >_>

No, people should stop predicting goddamn captures that will never happen in each new episode. And stop treating that "fast pace" thing so seriously.

Fillers are much likely to happen and it's very naive to think that we won't get too many of them.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
No, people should stop predicting goddamn captures that will never happen in each new episode. And stop treating that "fast pace" thing so seriously.

Fillers are much likely to happen and it's very naive to think that we won't get too many of them.

I'm sure not every episode is going to have a capture, but there is always character development.

And y'know.. Iris and Dento both have one pokemon, so they're gonna have to catch something eventually.

dman_dustin

Honestly Maxim, I mean seriously.

There will be fillers no doubt but you see we won't know if something is truly filler or not UNTIL THE EPISODES AIR.

Go ahead and call these things fillers all you want, skip them and not watch them if you have to. Meanwhile those who don't care about silly things like fillers will watch them just for the sake of watching them.

Hell if Ash vs Shooti results in Mamepato sweeping his whole team, that's far more interesting than "Oh look 2nd gym by Episode 11 because the other 30,000 episodes inbetween didn't count"

where on earth did this come from? How do you know she has Ononokusu and that it's going to appear?

Oh just a few things really:

1. Ononokusu is in the opening.
2. It was just fun speculation.
3. Iris has to do something here, please let her do something her
4. It was just fun speculation.
5. Why else would Ononokusu be in the opening, I can't see any real reason for it to show up just for the random hell of it.
6. And finally, it was just fun speculation.

Last edited:

thebluemarc

King of the World
If Ash completes his team this early, I will be psyched. I'm not saying he will but if he does, I will be psyched. For one, he will surely rotate and another reason would be he wouldn't need to evolve his first (yes just his first) wildcard.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
We don't even know if his wildcard will have an evolution. Ash could very well catch such poke'mon eg. Buffaroon.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Thanks for a very mature reply. I really appreciate your exceptional, yet polite way of discussing and your constructive, accurate reasons. I'm really dealing with an intelligent person.

It was for **** sake btw type there.

Ohoho boy sorry I catn have intelligent talk to a person who is not intelligent or atleast make its look like she/he isnt.

Keep doing your internet carless whining, instead of using you ****ing head and understand stuff, you dont deserve people to answer and I still took the time to do it, my whiners meter exploded had to tell you one thing or two.

thebluemarc

King of the World
Oh just a few things really:

1. Ononokusu is in the opening.
2. It was just fun speculation.
3. Iris has to do something here, please let her do something her
4. It was just fun speculation.
5. Why else would Ononokusu be in the opening, I can't see any real reason for it to show up just for the random hell of it.
6. And finally, it was just fun speculation.

To the people who are tired of speculation, might as well skip the forums and shut-up. What's wrong with speculating if one has basis when presenting why they speculated such and such capture? WHat's sucky is people speculating just to be devil's advocate but with no proof to support their claim.

So I agree with dman here.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It was for **** sake btw type there.

Ohoho boy sorry I catn have intelligent talk to a person who is not intelligent or atleast make its look like she/he isnt.

I'm not picking on you but that right there is irony. Anyway to the person who is saying people keep complaining on how there are too many fillers, you're wrong it's the opposite and i see this as a filler.

thebluemarc

King of the World
That the wildcard Ash catches can be anything, and as you put it that his first wildcard need not evolve, that condition has other possiblities as well.

Oh alright.

Most people wanted an evolved capture so it wouldn't need so much battle conditioning and rotation would be more possible. It would be his first non-basic stage capture since Noctowl.

I agree with you though. I like Baffuron and Kirkizan to be his other two wildcards.

speedygallade

Gallade Lover
Ash's wild card is IMHO: Shinpora and Vanipeti

Some crazy creature and Ice cream.

Last edited:

ijea4444

Character development doesn't make an episode non-filler. Also, this is one of the purposes of fillers (aside from showcasing certain Pokemon).

And the past experiences with Pokemon anime have taught me that such random-sounding titles like this one always mean the same thing - a filler.

First of all - Shooty, not Shooti. Bulbapedia is an unruly place with double standards, run by a bunch of people who don't respect their own rules. The fact that it uses "Shooti" doesn't mean that it's a good spelling.

Also, an appearance of a rival doesn't make an episode non-filler. If they just battle with each other and then say goodbye, this contributes nothing to the plot. Fillers don't have to be Twerps + TR + CoTD. A recurring character may appear as well.

Character development is the CENTER of non-fillers. I don't know what world you've been in, but if there is character development 9 times out the 10, its not a filler.

As much as super-incredible powerful your "past experiences" are, your an idiot if you think you can identify an episode as a filler or not through just the title. Its like watching one minute of a movie and walking out of the theaters, really now.

Shooti is just as acceptable as Shooty. Just like Rika is just as acceptable as Rica.

Appearance of a rival DOES make it extremely likely the episode is non-filler. Rival battles, new rival pokemon, outcome of the battle, etc could all be referenced later, and even if not referenced later, it is still an important part of the anime.

Its one thing to be angry about everything, but its another to be falsely angry about everything. BTW your sig made laugh lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.