• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW009 - Out of Control Pendoraa! Rescue Kibago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

Maybe while Kibago is gone, Iris will tell Ash & Dent how she got her Kibago.
That would be nice. I could totally see that happen. While they are running to try and find Iris's Kibago, Iris could tell us how she obtained Kibago. It would be cool if she got it as a Baby Pokémon from Shaga.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Iris is very secretive and more arrogant than any of the girls on the show. We might not know about Kibago's past until they get to the 8th gym.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
That would be nice. I could totally see that happen. While they are running to try and find Iris's Kibago, Iris could tell us how she obtained Kibago. It would be cool if she got it as a Baby Pokémon from Shaga.

Yep. Oh and I guess this is what inspired you to make that thread?:p

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Hmmm.... Or Kibago does nothing and nothing happens.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Hmmm.... Or Kibago does nothing and nothing happens.

That's the feeling I've gotten from each episode until BW007... Sadly.. Eventhough Ash has captured four pokemon already..

Character development: No
Plot development: One Gymbadge
Pokemon development: Four captures and two new moves (Tackle and Shell Blade)

But seriously, everything still feels empty. There wasn't any plot outside of getting badges yet. Now Team Rocket apparently are going to duke it out with Team Plasma, which is going to be awesome..

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Kibago is gonna do something. I think they are trying to save Kibago's true power for the time when Iris and Ash battle. I know nearing the saga's end could be a real long time, but it could be that we see Kibago fight only rarely, and it turns out to be a powerhouse. And then after it evolves, it fights even less, and after it achieved its final form, its first battle could be with Ash.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm fairly certain that Kibago will either use a new move, or that it will go one step closer to evolving by showing that it's a brave Pokemon and not just a Pokemon that hides in it's trainer's hair. I feel that Kibago is just pretty much a non-battler and as a Pokemon, it should be battling to defend both it's trainer and it's pride. So I'm confident that it'll get some much-needed character development one way or another.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
To me it seems like Iris is the one that doesn't like to battle, and she ran away from the gym and her gym leader duties. That explains why she declined Ash's challenge, but Kibago on the other hand might actually want to battle.

Lorde

What is that drill thing on the ground that Ash, Iris, and Dento are looking at? It looks familiar for some reason but I can't quite put my finger on where I've seen that before. Anyway, looks like Pikachu and Tsutarja fight the Pendoraa in this episode from the look of that top panel. Kibago is nowhere to be found though :s

Sabonea_Masukippa

What is that drill thing on the ground that Ash, Iris, and Dento are looking at? It looks familiar for some reason but I can't quite put my finger on where I've seen that before. Anyway, looks like Pikachu and Tsutarja fight the Pendoraa in this episode from the look of that top panel. Kibago is nowhere to be found though :s

That's a Doryuuzu rotating on its side.

(and I hate saying this, but the text somewhat implies that it belongs to Iris)

Lorde

That's a Doryuuzu rotating on its side.

(and I hate saying this, but the text somewhat implies that it belongs to Iris)

I thought it looked familiar, but I didn't think we'd get one in this episode since it seemed to be more about Kibago and Pendoraa than anything else. Odd about the text implying that it belongs to Iris though. I wouldn't have thought that Iris would get a new Pokemon like that, unless she already had it and only just now revealed it?

Sabonea_Masukippa

I thought it looked familiar, but I didn't think we'd get one in this episode since it seemed to be more about Kibago and Pendoraa than anything else. Odd about the text implying that it belongs to Iris though. I wouldn't have thought that Iris would get a new Pokemon like that, unless she already had it and only just now revealed it?

Well, yeah, it does seem weird. But look at the pic, it's Tsutarja and Pikachu getting blasted by Pendoraa followed by Iris sending out another one to try and fight it, presumably. Since she's so concerned with type match-ups it would make sense she'd send out a Ground type, I guess (and if Ash gets Meguroco then the only other options for here are Gobitto/Goruugo or Magyo, which still haven't been "officially" revealed yet, so).

Here's a translation of the text just for reference:

Ash: (cut off) ... That's?!
Iris: Sigh, are you in a bad mood again today..? (making a pun on being diagonal and in a bad mood)
Dent: It can fight ... (This bit is fragmentary, so he may go on to say something like "I'm not sure that it can fight")

Last edited:

R_N

Doryuzu looks...really weird like that.
It seems like his whole body contorts to get into that perfect missile-esque shape.

(also never not going to be surprised how small he is)

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
So Iris could have a Doryuzu? That's kind of cool and for me would actually make up Kibago not doing anything.

P.S. I didn't realize Doryuzu was that small!

Sabonea_Masukippa

So Iris could have a Doryuzu? That's kind of cool and for me would actually make up Kibago not doing anything.

P.S. I didn't realize Doryuzu was that small!

I don't want to say that she definetly does, but it's likely. At the very least she knows the Doryuuzu and what it's like.

And yeah, Doryuuzu's height still shocks me (just like Torkoal - i thought that thing was 2m tall lol)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
must not..make a Gurren Lagann reference

must...resist...urge

and I don't see how that implys that it's Iris's at ALL

Giga drill breaker (dammit)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I knew that was Doryuzu by the drill but i didn't know it was that small. Nice find but i am having trouble believing that Iris could have that Pokemon anyway it looks to be a good episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.