• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW010 - Rival Battle! Strong Opponent Pururiru!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowkingsley

From TV Japan TV Guide.

「ライバルバトル!強敵プルリル!」

18th November
BW010 - Rival Battle! Strong Opponent Pururiru!!

There is no summary yet.

Cobalt_Latios

*Looks at where Pururiru is located in the Isshu dex*

What the hell? Already?!

*Rereads title*

Okay, nevermind, it's just a rival battle. Phew! For a minute there, I thought the writers were going to be showing us some of the more "advanced" Pokemon found late game.

C_L

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Omg! Rival battle already? I'm assuming it means Shooti and not some random rival otherwise I'd be upset. Looks like the Water/Ghost-type Pururiru makes it's anime debut pretty early on; I'm a fan. I love that new Tentacool-substitute so I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Wow nice, I also like Pururiru its will be Shooti tank for sure if its his, was that thing about Fushide confirmed? he seems to be getting a nice team then, Tsutarja, Pururiru really liking his team, should be a nice episode but in like 10 more episodes I want another rival to be introduced, I dont want a league full of unknown trainers again, I loved DP league even if it was rushed.

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Wait, Doesn't Shooti appear in BW09? Does this mean we could get a two episode rival battle?

Lorde

Wait, Doesn't Shooti appear in BW09? Does this mean we could get a two episode rival battle?

No TsukiMirage, BW009 had a fake title. slowkingsley has posted the real title for BW009 in a new thread. Personally, I'm glad that BW010 is about a Water-type Pokemon like Pururiru. Know why? Because this episode will most likely take place at the beach or some similar aquatic location. We haven't seen what beaches look like in Isshu so this is exciting. I just wish we had a summary of events :s

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
So Shooti returns, obviously.

Thank you, we didn't know that until you pointed it out. What would we, the idiots that make up Serebii do without the great and wise CyberCubed-sama?

/sarcasm

Hey, I mean they showed Tentacool and Tentacruel fairly early on in Kanto, so I can see the Isshu Tentacool appearing.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
And Ash can lose again. After pikachu's defeat today, I hope nothing. But I'd like to be wrong...

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
No TsukiMirage, BW009 was a fake title. slowkingsley has posted the real title for BW009 in a new thread. Personally, I'm glad that BW010 is about a Water-type Pokemon like Pururiru. Know why? Because this episode will most likely take place at the beach or something similar aquatic location. We haven't seen what beaches look like in Isshu so this is exciting!
Didn't see that, Thanks. Still, Pururiru is a pretty good pokemon. It's gonna be great to see it in battle. I want to see how the beaches look too.

dman_dustin

And Ash can lose again. After pikachu's defeat today, I hope nothing. But I'd like to be wrong...

Well that would have to mean Ash beats Shooti's Janovy then, since if Pikachu does battle both, one of them has to be knocked out unless Shooti pulls off Paul's switching out strategy,

RickHoenn

Banned
Who's Pururiru? *searching*

yay, Shooti returns, I hope there's at least another rival in this series.

GaZsTiC

Alternating

Ash: "Hey a Water-type. This is our chance, Pikachu, for revenge!"
Pikachu: "PIKA!"
Ash: "Use Quick Attack!"

The move failed...

Shooti: "Use Water Gun!"
Pikachu: "Pika..." *faints*

And what's good about it is that Pikachu is obviously weak against Water-types judging from today's episode. Right? ;)

Lorde

Pururiru is that blue/pink jellyfish/squid-looking Pokemon that's meant to replace Tentacool in Generation 5. It's actually pretty cool since it has a unique type combination. I just hope to God that it's shown in the right light and that this isn't "Tentacool and Tentacruel", part deux.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Wow nice, I also like Pururiru its will be Shooti tank for sure if its his, was that thing about Fushide confirmed? he seems to be getting a nice team then, Tsutarja, Fushide, Pururiru really liking his team, should be a nice episode but in like 10 more episodes I want another rival to be introduced, I dont want a league full of unknown trainers again, I loved DP league even if it was rushed.

Exactly where was it announced that Shooti would get Fushide?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Exactly where was it announced that Shooti would get Fushide?

I posted this before the 9 episode, it was in the previows 9 episode fake title, I didnt edit that post beacause I handnt seen the episode 9 thread since Slowkingsley made the episode 10 thread first or atleast its the one I saw first.

JD

I wonder if Shooti will have a male or female Pururiru he'll probably have the male one if he had the female one it would be interesting though. Anyway if Ash battles Shooti I hope the battle goes like this
Pikachu vs Janoby(Draw)
Mamepato vs Pururiru(...)
Hatoboh vs Pururiru(Battle interupted by Team Rocket)

Rematch at the end of the Episode
Hatoboh vs Pururiru(Hatoboh wins)
Yeah I doubt Mamepato will evolve but it would be pretty interesting if it did.

Cobalt_Latios

Well that would have to mean Ash beats Shooti's Janovy then, since if Pikachu does battle both, one of them has to be knocked out unless Shooti pulls off Paul's switching out strategy,
Meh, only reason Pikachu lost was because of Ash's overconfidence using the mouse. He should have known that those monkeys are not to be trifled with. Although, it does make me appreciate the water monkey more now :D.

I'd also imagine that Ash may wise up his first gym battle, and decide to use Pokabu against it... unless maybe we'll get to see Mamepato again? Who knows. But, I predict either Tsutaja (episode 7, this is episode 10, why not), or, obviously, Pikachu. And Ash should definitely try to at least land A hit.

yay, Shooti returns, I hope there's at least another rival in this series.
Ironically, I knew who it was, I'd just forgotten how far down the list it actually was. Part of my shocked expression.

C_L

BlueDragonfangirl

I hope its Shooti who appears here, we haven't really had much of him since the first episode. I also hope we have Ash win here, it'd make the battle twice as awesome. Wonder how many badges Shooti will have by now? It'd be funny if Ash had more than ShootiXD

RickHoenn

Banned
Pururiru is that blue/pink jellyfish/squid-looking Pokemon that's meant to replace Tentacool in Generation 5. It's actually pretty cool since it has a unique type combination. I just hope to God that it's shown in the right light and that this isn't "Tentacool and Tentacruel", part deux.

Thanks! I already searched.

OmG it does look like Tentacool :p Kanto feel yay!!! but I don't want Ash to lose again to Shooti. ¬¬

I have to get familiar with 5th gen pokemon! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.