• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW010 - Rival Battle! Strong Opponent Pururiru!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
^ Starly was caught in episode two and i think it evolved in episode 12 or 13 so it could be Ash's hatooboo, mamapeto could evolve in this episode and muuna was in the opening, you are correct sir/madam.

fukamaru

Why this fake title appeared again?
[IMGSIZE=800]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8643/wtfl.jpg[/imgsize]

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I don't know why I didn't argue this before.

But what some of you fail to realize is that the opening was created after the episodes were already made. The reason why nothing except the Opening Pokemon will appear, is because the episodes we end up seeing will not depict any other Pokemon (right now).

So the reason why Hoiiga is not in the opening and thus why we won't see it at this moment in time. Is because it wasn't written in any episode that's linked with the opening.

So yeah Shooti will only have Pokemon from the opening. Because if he had anything else it would've been depicted in the opening.

Seriously why did it take (me) this long to argue this point?

Edit: But once all the Pokemon have been revealed there will no doubt be new Pokemon like Hoiiga and the other 5 gen Pokemon.

Good argument, but somehow I'm the only one that sees a Hoiiga right next to Pendoraa in the opening.. And Ishizumai is somewhere to the left, with Darumakka, Hihidaruma and Yabakuron.

As far as I know, it wasn't fake, it was not confirmed. Hence why they closed the thread.

So does this confirm it? I'm not that familiar with Pocketmonsters.net, but from what I gathered the last time they put the date right on the slot where Naruto has a double episode, so that proved it fake, now it is the same title yet again, but they altered the date to fit the schedual.

LostHero

OH, and Munna was in the opening, fyi. No Pokemon will be debuted until the episode all of the POkemon are colored in or after it with new opening scenes.

At first, I couldn't see it, and I was about to have a fit and screech and holler and all that. But then, I re-watched the opening, the one from BW007, just to make sure that I WAS right. However, I then saw that I mistook Muuna when it was showing up in light as Mushana. I apologize to you all for my post and the extreme rudeness expressed in it.

However...

@LostHero I'm right you can't see a new Pokemon until it is in the opening like the other Pokemon that have appeared in the opening i have no idea what you are talking about but listen to me and dman, we are smart he is probably smarter than me but you can dream all you want to you wont see a new Pokemon until you see the others from the opening.

While you do seem to be right about the whole "no new Pokémon until all the ones in the opening are showcased" thing, you have NO right to be so rude to someone like that.

Just because someone made a mistake (in this case it was I, having seen Munna as Mushana), does not mean that they are stupid. It means that they're human. I have apologized to you for my post. I also don't doubt that Dman is intelligent. He seems VERY intelligent, but saying that someone is not smart over the internet is just mean. Especially when your grammar was poor while doing so. But even that doesn't mean you're stupid.

On topic, I'm glad that we'll be seeing Shooti in this episode. I wonder if, maybe, we only see two out of Shooti's five Pokémon in this battle? Maybe they're really powerful and defeated all of Ash's rather quickly? It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I'm thinking that Shooti will have Janovy, Ishizumai, and Yabukuron. I would hope that Ash has the Hatooboo, but SHooti could also have it. If Shooti has Hatooboo, I'm think Pokabu could evolve in this episode, just in time for the Normal-type gym. Heck Starly evolved about 3 episodes after it was caught.

OH, and Munna was in the opening, fyi. No Pokemon will be debuted until the episode all of the POkemon are colored in or after it with new opening scenes.

3 episodes? It appeared in 10 episodes but it was owned by Ash 11 episodes. Also, it was Starly who evolved, a relatively weak Pokemon, so Pokabu would take longer to evolve.

I have a feeling that Non-Opening Pokemon will appear. I think this opening was made for the children who still wear diapers.

Why this fake title appeared again?
[IMGSIZE=800]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8643/wtfl.jpg[/imgsize]

People believe that just because another show is scheduled to air that day, means BW011 is not confirmed, it obviously will air December 2nd, just you wait.

Last edited:

Isis-sama

Pokabu isn't evolving anytime soon, the writers still want a lot of time to promote the base forms of the 5th gen starters. None of the starters belonging to the main characters have ever evolved before the fourth gym of a region, I don't see why the writers would change that now.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Good argument, but somehow I'm the only one that sees a Hoiiga right next to Pendoraa in the opening.. And Ishizumai is somewhere to the left, with Darumakka, Hihidaruma and Yabakuron.

So does this confirm it? I'm not that familiar with Pocketmonsters.net, but from what I gathered the last time they put the date right on the slot where Naruto has a double episode, so that proved it fake, now it is the same title yet again, but they altered the date to fit the schedual.

Its not Hoiiga its Darumakka in front of Pendora, Ishizumai is in front of Chaobu, there really is no Hoiiga there, I saw the opening times and times again to confirm all the pokes, I was even the only person or rather the first person to notice Ishizumai lol.

Plus all pokemons at the end apppear in the opening before and Hoiiga doesnt so yeah it is definetly not there.

Last edited:

FlyAsADunsparce

I don't think they're going to show that much of Shooti's Pokémon.

I guess it's a 2 vs. 2, maybe 3 vs. 3

Pokabu vs. Janovy -> Janovy wins
Pikachu vs. Janovy -> Pikachu wins
Pikachu vs. Pururiru -> Pikachu wins, or loses. Wouldn't surprise me.

something like that again.

Torpoleon

I don't think they're going to show that much of Shooti's Pokémon.

I guess it's a 2 vs. 2, maybe 3 vs. 3

Pokabu vs. Janovy -> Janovy wins
Pikachu vs. Janovy -> Pikachu wins
Pikachu vs. Pururiru -> Pikachu wins, or loses. Wouldn't surprise me.

something like that again.
It has been confirmed to be a 5 on 5 battle between Ash & Shooti in this episode. I doubt they'd cut out a lot of the battle.

FlyAsADunsparce

It has been confirmed to be a 5 on 5 battle between Ash & Shooti in this episode. I doubt they'd cut out a lot of the battle.

O really? Didn't know that sorry.

Then I think Shooti's team will be something like:
Janovy
Hihidaruma
Hatooboh (male
Pururiru
Maybe Munna (I can see that happening somehow) and if not then Ishizumai

Don't know how the battle is going to work out honestly.

Torpoleon

I can't remember if I posted this or not, but here is how I think Ash VS Shooti will play out:

Pokabu VS Minezumi (Pokabu wins and is recalled)
Pikachu VS Washibon (Pikachu is recalled)
Mamepato VS Washibon (Mamepato wins)
Mamepato VS Yooterii (Mamepato is recalled)
Tsutarja VS Yooterii (Tsutarja wins)
Tsutarja VS Janobii (Janobii wins)
Pokabu VS Janobii (Janobii wins)
Mamepato VS Janobii (Janobii wins)
Pikachu VS Janobii (Pikachu wins)
Pikachu VS Pururiru (Pururiru wins)
Mijumaru VS Pururiru (Mijumaru wins)

That's what I think. I think Shooti's Tsutarja evolves by here and he already is confirmed to have Pururiru. Yooterii & Minezumi are one-time Pokémon he should have for this battle that he catches early on, although he gets replacements. Washibon is a Pokémon Shooti should keep and would have a rivalry with Ash's Mamepato.

FlyAsADunsparce

^
Is Washibon in the opening? If he is, then you're right, if he's not I think the chances for Shooti having one in this episode are small.

Anyway I can totally see Shooti with Minezumi, like you said.

playerking

Torpoleon there can't be Yooterii or Washibon they aren't in the opening yet.

I would say it might be

Mamapeto vs. Minezumi

Mamapeto wins and is recalled

Tsutaja vs. Janoby

Shooti quickly recalls Janoby

Tsutaja vs. Hihidaruma

Hihidaruma wins

Hihidaruma vs. Pokabu

Pokabu is quickly recalled before it is finished off

Pikachu steps in and takes out Hihidaruma

Pokabu comes back and it vs. Chillarmy

Pokabu wins

Pokabu vs. Pururiru

Pokabu loses

Pururiru vs. Mijumaru

Mijumaru and Pururiru faint at the same time

Mamapeto vs. Janoby

Mamapeto evolves / might not

Mamapeto/Hatoopoo loses

Pikachu vs. Janoby

Janoby wins.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

WHO CARES? Do they have to be in the opening to debut? I'll answer that question for you. NO, THEY DON'T. The opening doesn't stop Shooti from having Yooterii & Washibon in this episode.

playerking

It kind of does you see, the opening shows what Pokemon will appear in sections and I'm expecting it to change every section. Tell me that you can't see the pattern every Pokemon that has debuted so far has been in the opening. Since i don't see Ash with Hihidaruma anymore i wonder if Shooti will have one.

Sabonea_Masukippa

WHO CARES? Do they have to be in the opening to debut? I'll answer that question for you. NO, THEY DON'T. The opening doesn't stop Shooti from having Yooterii & Washibon in this episode.

In all likely hood the opening was conceived and created after the first 12-14 episodes were planned to only include the Pokemon that were debuting. They may surprise us, but at this point I think it's more likely that we're stuck with the ones in the opening until there's a new one.

Torpoleon

It kind of does you see, the opening shows what Pokemon will appear in sections and I'm expecting it to change every section. Tell me that you can't see the pattern every Pokemon that has debuted so far has been in the opening. Since i don't see Ash with Hihidaruma anymore i wonder if Shooti will have one.
Oh whatever. My choices will probably change, although I don't see why it matters. I doubt people care so much about the opening, unless if it has good music and singing like the DBZ Kai Theme Song.

playerking

You don't like the theme song? For shame :p. Nah joking i actually really love the theme song and it might not have the Who's that Pokemon opening after this one but we'll see. I really want this battle to be epic.

Torpoleon

Well, I'm just saying. You might be right with Washibon & Yooterii actually. I'm just wondering what other Pokémon he could. I hope he has three pushovers and two hard ones (Janobii & Pururiru.) We'll hopefully see most/all of the Pokémon Shooti is using with the preview that comes this Thursday.

I hope the battle is epic too, which it more than likely is.

Status
Not open for further replies.