• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW010 - Rival Battle! Strong Opponent Pururiru!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
A new image

[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/101118_01.jpg[/IMG139]

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
From episode 10? That looks like a Dark or poison move maybe Shooti has a Pendora. It could be Shooti's Tsutaja but what move would Ash use? So it must be Ash's Tsutaja, a real head scratcher.

shac

Well, if it's from episode 10, then I am pretty sure it is Ash's Tsutaja. Ash does not have any pokemon with an attack to create effect like that on the opponent. At any rate I think Shooti's tsutaja has already evolved, as much as I want it not to....

Could be an effect of a ghostly attack of pururipuru, or whatever the heck its name is.

playerking

Lol yeah i spent my time searching this for you guys, these are all of the 5th generation Pokemon that are in the opening so far, that know dark type moves (It looks like taunt to me).

Pokabu

Chaobuu

Koromori

Meguroko

Kibago

Onondo

Ononokusu

Ishizumai

One of the monkey trio and there evolutions

Chillarmy

Mamapeto

Hatoopoo

Kenhorou

Pururiru

My guess is one of the birds, or Pururiru.

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
^ That sounds about right. Looks like tsutaja's attract has been giving shooti some problems. It seems like he sends out one of his pokemon to stop it in it's tracks.
Then that's when the trouble begins.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
A new image

[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/101118_01.jpg[/IMG139]

Probably Pururiru Evil Eye? Seems some goshty/poison aura around Tsutarja.

Anyway Tsutarja looks ******, I hope she LeafStorms/Grassmixes/Grassoaths the **** out of Pururiru after that image, or whoever did that to her.

^ That sounds about right. Looks like tsutaja's attract has been giving shooti some problems. It seems like he sends out one of his pokemon to stop it in it's tracks.
Then that's when the trouble begins.

Where did you read that?

Last edited:

fukamaru

11月18日放送
「ライバルバトル!強敵プルリル!!」
激闘!VSシューティー!!
リベンジをかけてサトシが燃える!!

Translate (Google)
November 18th broadcast “rival battle! Powerful opponent pulling rill!!” Intense fighting! VS shoe tea (lol it's Shooti)!! Applying [ribenji], [satoshi] burns!!

playerking

I can't find the point to that post, we know that this will be a five on five battle and Shooti has a Pururiru.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
A new image

****** of Tsutaja lol

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
That image doesn't tell us anything sadly; it's just funny to see that Tsutarja look all weird. I guess it's either Shooti's or Ash's though I'm putting my money on it belonging to Ash since Shooti's has probably evolved by this point into Janovy or whatever it's called. I really hope that the battle is intense though. Most of the early rival battles tend to disappoint :/

Last edited:

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
I'm just hoping that this isn't a replay of Ash and Paul's full battle at Lake Acuity where Ash gets Curb Stomped. Hopeully he either wins, ties or loses gracefully.

gliscor&yanmega

A new image

Maybe it's Pururiru's Cursed Body ability. That or the attack Evil Eye. I'd say it's one or the other coming from Pururiru.

swamp_swampert

Swamp master
poor tsutarja looks like she is going to lose but who knows? haha im excited to watch bw 9 to cuz the bw 10 preview

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
Poor Tsutarja! I hope it can get out of the situation (though of the above posters are true, I'm glad to see it was using Attract)

Oh boy, I can already see the fan rage if Satoshi loses. *shivers*

Status
Not open for further replies.