• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW010 - Rival Battle! Strong Opponent Pururiru!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shac

I do hope it's somehow not shooti. I can't picture Shooti with that jelly-fish thingy. It's ugly IMO, and shooti deserves better. Besides, it's one of those pokemon that can't be showcased properly on land and hence loses credibility to be on a main character's team.
But it would positively be interesting to see how Ash might battle against a ghost type this time around. Besides seeing pokemon animated always helps me to get used to them....so hoping for the best.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
When people suddenly put up title threads, they don't give any pacific information that tells us if the Pokemon is Shooti's or whoever's. I can't tell what's who's with such a short unclear description of the episode. This is why people think they know when, we really don't know yet. So I'm going to stay out of this for a while until I see some Japanese words for somewhere.

Teshub

Banned
I do hope it's somehow not shooti. I can't picture Shooti with that jelly-fish thingy. It's ugly IMO, and shooti deserves better. Besides, it's one of those pokemon that can't be showcased properly on land and hence loses credibility to be on a main character's team.
But it would positively be interesting to see how Ash might battle against a ghost type this time around. Besides seeing pokemon animated always helps me to get used to them....so hoping for the best.

Shootie is a photographer, so he will probably try to take a shot of the Pullittle and then encounter Ash.
Ash says he wants to catch it but Shootie says its too beautiful to be captured by some countryboy, in my country there is no Pullittle. So they have a battle for it but Shootie ends up catching it before that as Ash is distracted.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
^ What's that Teshub? Seriously the title doesn't say shooti so i doubt he will be in it but you never know.

Teshub

Banned
^ What's that Teshub? Seriously the title doesn't say shooti so i doubt he will be in it but you never know.

It says "Rival Battle" in the title right? Previous episodes with that name specifically spoke about rivaling trainers...unless they mention some beef between pokemon specifically.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Well it says rival battle other titles have mentioned rivals and it wasn't paul. So maybe it's a rival for someone else or another rival for ash.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
There is a possibility that the rival mentioned isn't Shooti. If it were, it would be like his third appearance, since he'll most probably appear in the Adeku episode. If this is Shooti, I have to say, I'll enjoy this episode probably more though.

Teshub

Banned
There is a possibility that the rival mentioned isn't Shooti. If it were, it would be like his third appearance, since he'll most probably appear in the Adeku episode. If this is Shooti, I have to say, I'll enjoy this episode probably more though.

What Adeku episode? It was confirmed to be absolutely fake, just like a whole other bunch of "rumors" the fandom took to be true because it played on their sensibilities. Now where is that "Remu", Ash the knight, and psychic Iris.

Nacreous

Fire trainer

The Adeku episode is fake>.>

gliscor&yanmega

I wonder if this will be Shooti or a new rival for Ash. Kind of hope it's a new rival. If it's Shooti then that's fine too, I wouldn't have expected him with a Pururiru(Assuming it is in fact his).

HoennMaster

My only hope for the episode is that they take good advantage of its types. Water Ghost is a interesting one and I would like to see good combos.

TicoPokemonMaster

My only hope for the episode is that they take good advantage of its types. Water Ghost is a interesting one and I would like to see good combos.

It shouldn't be any different from frolass's ice/ghost comb. Shooti is being made into a formatible rival. The writers are certainly trying to make him be on par with Ash. He already has an evolved pokemon (Janoby) and has the title states Pururiru has its' own strengths. While as of right now Ash hasn't any evolved pokemon.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
It shouldn't be any different from frolass's ice/ghost comb. Shooti is being made into a formatible rival. The writers are certainly trying to make him be on par with Ash. He already has an evolved pokemon (Janoby) and has the title states Pururiru has its' own strengths. While as of right now Ash hasn't any evolved pokemon.

Oh boy, why do I get the sudden feeling that this gen Ash will be "Pokemon don't need to evolve to be strong!" and having only his bird evolving.

Misty Lover17

Water Trainer
This battle makes me wonder if a new rival appears and battles Ash.

Also, it's kinda ridiculous how Tsutarja had been effortlessly defeating Ash's Pikachu, despite differences in the experience between them.

Though, Shooti should get more experience up to this time period, but I'd still rather not get the same case here too.

dman_dustin

. Besides, it's one of those pokemon that can't be showcased properly on land and hence loses credibility to be on a main character's team.

What the heck?

It's part ghost and was seen floating in the air in the opening, what about that makes it any worse than the water types Ash usually catches ignoring the fact right now that I was not suggesting Ash catch it but was using his water Pokemon as a reference to the claim that Puruririu can only battle in the water. Besides Ash has Mijumaru, he doesn't need a ghost Krabby, of course Ash doesn't have 6 Pokemon so it wouldn't be like Krabby very much (other than it being his second water Pokemon of region/generation).

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Oh boy, why do I get the sudden feeling that this gen Ash will be "Pokemon don't need to evolve to be strong!" and having only his bird evolving.
No, No. The writers have gotten very good at having most of Ash's pokemon evolve. I don't see why they would drop that, Especially when it opens up so many chances to play with the new pokemon.

RickHoenn

Banned

I'm sorry but WHY do you say that? what are you basing on? what makes you think that is going to happen? suddenly they are going to drop evolving his pokemon just because he got three starters, omg...

Status
Not open for further replies.