• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW010 - Rival Battle! Strong Opponent Pururiru!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Exactly ^

Tsutarja had a double type disadvantage and was in it's basic stage

Pururiru on terms of type would prob be about equal to Tsutarja based on its level
Tsutarja will probably loose but she still has a chance

fukamaru

Mijumaru VS Hatoboo
Pokabu VS Hatoboo
Pikachu VS Hatoboo - Pikachu wins & recalled
Mamepato VS Pururiru
Tsutaja VS Pururiru - Draw
Pikachu VS Janovy

swamp_swampert

Swamp master
i think tsutarja wins against pururi and then lose agains janovy
and pikachu ties agains javonvy
so shooti wins cuz he has two remaining pokemon

dman_dustin

-^-Appearance is not equal to training.

Maybe in terms of the game maybe, but this the anime is in a more realistic outlet. You may think they aren't training but I'm sure every time a Pokemon uses an attack it gains experience.

Sure actually battling it may be the easiest way to gain experience and may be considered training.

But their onscreen appearances matter just as much. Besides we have never seen Ash or anybody train their Pokemon on a constant basis, most of it is done off-screen.

HoennMaster

Er, actually if you look closely during the preview when Pikachu tosses Hatopoo, you see the scoreboard. On it, the outlines of Mijumaru and Pokabu are blanked out and Pikachu is the third fighter. So yeah, those two already lost

You just proved my point...I said Mijumaru and Pokabu weren't shown but that doesn't mean they won't appear, and the scoreboard proves that. I even mentioned that in my post.

Blanked out (as in, only the shadows of their pic) means that they have fainted. That's what it's always meant.

Blacked out, not blanked out.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
I hope Tsutarja gets a little bit of spotlight here, she hasn't done much, I expected her to be showcased a little more in the Darumakka episode.

A.J.

Wobba wobba wobba!
Here's something funny to think about -

What if Mijumaru was sent out first, then Hatoboo used Double Team, and Mijumaru ran away cowering in fear?

That would be bad for Ash, but hilarious to the viewers. -snicker-

gliscor&yanmega

Here's something funny to think about -

What if Mijumaru was sent out first, then Hatoboo used Double Team, and Mijumaru ran away cowering in fear?

That would be bad for Ash, but hilarious to the viewers. -snicker-

Don't see what's so funny about that, it's actually rather sad that it would be afraid over a Double Team. Then again it's already expressed fear in battle already...the thing really wasn't what I expected.

kickachu

Momentai!
We need to understand something about Ash's Pokemon. Pikachu is a Power mystery each time Ash gets to another region. However, when he usually starts catching new Pokemon in ever region from lower levels, he needs to train them just like Shooti's doing. However, it seems like Shooti is doing alittle more training than Ash right now which is not unusual. I understand why his other Pokemon lost but Pikachu I don't get why it had to lose.

Why are you assuming Ash will lose just because he lost 2 pokemon doesn't mean he's out I mean he could make a comeback just wait.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Actually that would be funny if Mijumaru ran away fron fake Hatoopoo's and sadly that's what might happen.

I don't know why most people put Pururiru as the last opponent, Pikachu and Janovy are the main battlers, they are their trainers first Pokemon and they have a rivalry since Tsutaja beat Pikachu. Just because the title says Pururiru doesn't mean it will be the star. Look at the pendora episode, cool a new Pokemon called pendora, but then Doryuzuu took the spotlight from there. Pururiru does look strong and there is no doubt in my mind that in the battle against Pururiru will end in Tsutaja loosing or it being a draw.

Torpoleon

Why are you assuming Ash will lose just because he lost 2 pokemon doesn't mean he's out I mean he could make a comeback just wait.
He could make a comeback, but I doubt Ash will. Janovy & Pururiru don't look like walks in the park and I'm assuming Pikachu would be able to beat Hatooboo. Ash will likely lose with us only knowing about Hatooboo, Pururiru & Janovy on Shooti's team.

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella
Shooti: Hey Ash You Suck
ASH: Oh yeah, well i should probably tell you i have bunch of other pokemon you should meet. and they will destroy you secs flat.
Shooti: Oh yeah try me.
ASH: Infernape and Sceptile come on out.
Shooti: crap

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Tsutarja used leaf blade against pururiru, got cursed by "Cursed Body" ability and end being caught into some black fog attack. Just this.

Oh, well, I think it turned obvious enough Ash'll lose. Lame...

playerking

Tsutaja can learn leaf blade now? Hmm look likes it's Ash's first Isshu Pokemon to know 4 moves, yeah i can see Ash loosing.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Leaf Blade is a great move. I wonder how Ash knows Tsutaja has this move, since she didn't use this attack til now. Probably from training off-screen they did.

thebluemarc

King of the World
I just hope Tsutarja can mount a comeback that will shove Ash's victory the doubters (myself included).

playerking

I would like Ash to lose and I'm sure he will, i don't know why i want him to lose, maybe i like shooti more. Anyway Ash-kid, how did Ash know Mijumaru knew how to use shell blade? But with Tsutaja Ash may have seen it using it, so he said to use it again. Or this season we wont see any trainers stunned by Pokemon knowing new moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.