• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW012 - The Yabukaron Squad & The Secret Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
It's because it normally takes forever for Ash to get his sixth Pokemon. It's nice to see him getting it before the fifth badge so that he can actually train it well enough for the Isshu league. Unlike the case with Gible.(Sorry folks)

(Please don't take this the wrong way, this isn;t an attack, it's just a general statement)

Technically, normally Ash gets a team of six before the third gym. He did in Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, and now Isshu, the only region Ash took forever to get his sixth Pokemon was in Hoenn.

On Topic: I'm excited for Meguroko, even though I originally wanted it to go to Iris.

I wonder if the other eggs will be given out too... Maybe one for James/Jessie and one for Shooti?

Then maybe James/Jessie will decide to do Gyms and be Ash's third rival...

Ignoring that last bit, I think it'd be cool if the three eggs went to TR, Ash, and Shooti, and then Ash's Meguroko/Waruvile/Waruvial and Shooti's Whatever will be rivals...

nutter229944

Charizard Hero
We will probably no on the 9th of December as the pattern on the egg is similar to the pokemon it holds so you can just find a match

i think the egg might be gochimu or maybe even churine

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
i think the egg might be gochimu or maybe even churine

Eggs in the anime always look like the Pokemon they hatch into or at least has the color scheme

ALWAYS

and this looks nothing like either

pokebeast8

The Awesomest
My best guess would probably be Yooterii. But it could also be Meguroko based on the artwork on episode 20 like what everybody else said. What if the color doesn't even matter what pokemon it could be...that would be interesting.

Isis-sama

I'm hoping it's Meguroko. I didn't like its design at first, but it's grown on me (though I'm still out on the evolutions - on the one hand, there's definitely something likable about them, on the other, they look a bit (American) cartoony) but any way, it would be better than Ash ending up with a Yorterrie or Minezumi. And I think it would be great for Ash to finally have a Dark-type pokemon

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I hope when Ash's meguroko comes out of it's egg , it learns a different move that Ash normally wouldn't use like Tsutaja's attract. It might not but i hope it hatches in this episode.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I hope it is the Crocodile as well, and the colors are similar (The egg and him), plus he does have another croc (Or would Totodile be considered an Alligator). I ama ctually surprised he's not getting either of the monkey type Pokemon since he seems to catch one every gen.

Plus this would make his first Dark type Pokemon (The first stage is dark right?) hitting the dark type theory once and for all, that main charcs can't have a dark type (Which apparently was the reason for Cacnea not evolving). Interesting they given him a Dragon type and possible now a Dark type, I think Steel is one of the very few types left that he hasn't had, what are the other types?

playerking

Well Totodile is a baby Crocodile so this will be his second Crocodile, I am happy he will get a dark type for once.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
No-ones thought of the fact it's given to Ash in a DAY CARE? It could be ANYTHING...

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
PL- Not really anything, it wouldn't be a Denchura or a some fire type, the egg color is usually the same as the Pokemon hatched into it. Look at Eevee and Phanpy, we also saw a Vulpix that hatched from a Vulpix egg as well, they all looked the same.

playerking

I'm pretty sure he will get the Meguroko egg at the daycare maybe as a reward for doing something, maybe stopping some rouge Yabukuron, i really hope james doesn't catch a Yabukuron.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
AWW come on Eevee's egg looked like a zigzagoon lol. I think it will be meguruko but you never know with these writers. I thought that James would capture something by now but nothing so well have to wait and see. Anbody else think that all three of them will get an egg??

playerking

I hope all of them get to take care of an egg, eggs are awesome, in my opinion it's the coolest way to get a Pokemon maybe iris get a Zuruggu egg and Dento get s a Churine egg.

machine gun

Crazy Guy
I'm hoping it's Meguroko egg but i think they are going to suprise us with something completely unexpected

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
isn't this episode 12? I wonder what horrible thing happens to Kibago in this episode...

BW003: Gets crunched on by Meguroko
BW006: Gets put to sleep by Musharna
BW009: Gets kidnapped by Pendora
BW012: ?

playerking

^Yabukuron's smell knocks it out or the Pokemon at the day care centre bully it.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
isn't this episode 12? I wonder what horrible thing happens to Kibago in this episode...

BW003: Gets crunched on by Meguroko
BW006: Gets put to sleep by Musharna
BW009: Gets kidnapped by Pendora
BW012: ?

Kibago wasn't kidnapped

Status
Not open for further replies.