• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW012 - The Yabukaron Squad & The Secret Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon00151

My best guess would probably be Yooterii. But it could also be Meguroko based on the artwork on episode 20 like what everybody else said. What if the color doesn't even matter what pokemon it could be...that would be interesting.

Yeah it might be but I don't think since the Original Series has ash caught 2 of the same type(in this case Mamepato Normal/Flying and Yooterii Normal)

Kaiinel

Now isn't the time.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Thanks to Sunyshore-

[IMG139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/2010calendar03.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/2010calendar07.jpg[/IMG139]

Maybe Iris has a Munna?

And Hatoboo might appear early-
http://www.namco.co.jp/pokemon/2010AT/

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Oh my gosh this is proof that someone gets muuna and me and the other people were right about Meguroko. You know this is a calendar so this could very well be proof. So Ash doesn't get the sunglasses Croc, i knew it.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Maybe that means the Egg Ash gets really is a Meguroko Egg. I'm unsure about the Munna thing, unless if Iris gets a Munna Egg in this episode.

playerking

It could be Makomo's Muuna if she shows up often, but maybe it could be Iris's (Insert reason here as to why it could be related to a dragon).

playerking

"You know this is a calendar"

It's a calendar.

Yes i do know, that's why i said it, Mamapeto was only in a couple of shot like Meguroko so Muuna could be on the team.

Sabonea_Masukippa

It could be Dento's (thinks of the Kooijiro Korobooshi rumours...)

*is shot*

uber gon

Accept Change
So Ash might get the Kamina-gator? Well that's just super.

tsunamimijumaru

Some color swatches for easy comparison [img139]http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7779/swatches.gif[/img139]

ok every1 that looks nothing like a megoruko egg look carefully at megoruko and the eggs colour and on pokestation.net it says that ash will get an egg that contains 1 of 3 unknown pokemon its aint megoruko seriously stop sayin that or thinkin that cause ever since i've been researching this all i see is its megoruko its megoruko its annoying it aint megoruko just put it on ur black or white teams remeber it'll hatch into an unknown pokemon.
the way u talk about megoruko makes it sound too common

Sabonea_Masukippa

ok every1 that looks nothing like a megoruko egg look carefully at megoruko and the eggs colour and on pokestation.net it says that ash will get an egg that contains 1 of 3 unknown pokemon its aint megoruko seriously stop sayin that or thinkin that cause ever since i've been researching this all i see is its megoruko its megoruko its annoying it aint megoruko just put it on ur black or white teams remeber it'll hatch into an unknown pokemon.
the way u talk about megoruko makes it sound too common

Well, it really doesn't matter if the egg is a Meguroco egg or not, since Ash will be getting one anyway as (presumably) the sixth member of his team.

And Ash's egg won't be one of three Pokemon, the egg players get over Wi-Fi will be one of three Pokemon. The Pokemon Ash gets from the egg is already set and the Wi-Fi event was (presumably) created around that to give a little bit of "mystery" to viewers as to what it will hatch into, because it'll take more than one ep to hatch.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

After looking at the Generation V Pokémon, I think it might be Kojofu. The Egg kind of does look like Kojofu.

Grei

not the color
Hmm. I hope it's Ishizumai, although I imagine it's probably Meguroco (even though I would think a Meguroco egg would have stripes and not flecks...) given the artwork and sketches we've gotten. The color almost matches Yooterri, too...

It's nice that Ash is getting an egg.

Last edited:

thebluemarc

King of the World
My bets are off to two things.

It's either a SIX-GEN Pokemon ( I know it's too early) or a special SHINY Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.