• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW012 - The Yabukaron Squad & The Secret Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
You know most of you don't know this but when i first saw Meguroko i hated it, but now i love it but i am disappointed because when Ash gets it even though it's part Dark i have always hoped Ash would have a Pokemon that would use Shadow Ball, i don't know maybe some already know it but they haven't used it and now Meguroko can't learn it.

shac

You know most of you don't know this but when i first saw Meguroko i hated it, but now i love it but i am disappointed because when Ash gets it even though it's part Dark i have always hoped Ash would have a Pokemon that would use Shadow Ball, i don't know maybe some already know it but they haven't used it and now Meguroko can't learn it.

Shadow ball is a 'ghost' type move. Why would you expect it from a dark type?

BTW, I love meguroco too. I am really excited that Ash is getting a dark type mon at last.

playerking

Whoops i meant Dark Pulse, anyway at least it's a dark type move.

gliscor&yanmega

So it will be Meguroco? I'm happy with this, I wanted a Meguroco on the main team preferably Ash's so it could be seen even more.

So this is Ash's first Dark type, which keeps on making those "Curses" and "Rules" more and more fanmade stuff. I guess Mijumaru could be next and evolve all the way, that would end all these silly "Curses" and "Rules" wouldn't it?

If it is Meguroco then I hope it evolves all the way, I want to see it be a very powerful Pokemon on Ash's team, I hope it gets it's gender confirmed too like all of Ash's other Pokemon. I'm also hoping it have the Overconfidence ability.

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
At least people are finally coming to their senses about the Meguroco egg. Don't need people clinging on until the end like when they thought May would get a zigzagoon or Ash wouldn't get all three starters. -_-

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So this is Ash's first Dark type, which keeps on making those "Curses" and "Rules" more and more fanmade stuff. I guess Mijumaru could be next and evolve all the way, that would end all these silly "Curses" and "Rules" wouldn't it?

We still need the permanent versions of:
- Rock (Larvitar was uncaught and temporary)
- Ghost (Haunter was uncaught and temporary)
- Psychic (None yet)
- Steel (None yet)

And there's also the rule: Ash won't catch a legendary pokemon, Ash won't have a fully evolved pseudo legendary etc.

But your right, with the prospect of Mijumaru being the fighting star in BW, we can expect two rules to be broken. In D/P it was the trade and Gible's Dragon type. Now we have Water Starter galore and a Dark type.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Summary via http://anime.webnt.jp/program/index.php?pg_page=tv_detail&detail=4287

While on their journey, children appear in front of Ash and Co. and suddenly begin pelting them with mud balls. Ash and the gang, who took direct hits, are all confused and when the children pass by in a raucous group, the “Garbage Bag Pokemon”, Yabukuron, who was in the centre of the group, picks up Ash’s fallen hat.

playerking

I hope they don't steal Ash's hat. *Waits for an episode dedicated to Ash's hat*. Thanks for the summary so there are kids in this town maybe the daycare centre is a children daycare centre.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Thanks for the summary so there are kids in this town maybe the daycare centre is a children daycare centre.

You're welcome.
In the games, there's a children's day care right next to the Pokemon one on Route 3, run by the daughter of the old couple who run the daycare.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Another pokemon who steals Ash's hat.. I love these pokemon. I wonder still, how the egg thing will happen.

playerking

Oh is there, sorry i don't have the game yet, i'm waiting for it to come to Australia. Anyway the egg might come from the Pokemon daycare centre, or, a wild guess the kids at their Daycare centre are help nurturing an egg as part of their class, you know how like a classroom pet, except it's an egg.

Isis-sama

I don't really mind if James gets Yabakuron, as long as he also gets Marakacchi.

And I'm also one of the ones who is glad Ash is getting Meguroko. I admit I didn't like it when it was first released, but it's grown on me. And it's evolved forms are pretty good too, if the writers decide to let it evolve.

I do wonder what it will have besides Dig and Bite though? Maybe Fire or Thunder Fang?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Summary via http://anime.webnt.jp/program/index.php?pg_page=tv_detail&detail=4287

While on their journey, children appear in front of Ash and Co. and suddenly begin pelting them with mud balls. Ash and the gang, who took direct hits, are all confused and when the children pass by in a raucous group, the “Garbage Bag Pokemon”, Yabukuron, who was in the centre of the group, picks up Ash’s fallen hat.

Thanks for the translation!~

Lolz I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they get pelted by mud XDDDD *thinks of how the daycare children in PokeSpe pelted Eusine > : ) *

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
See now this proves that every pokemon that steals Ash's hat is not gonna get captured by him. I guess this means that Ash will probably not get that korehii or what ever its called either. I always hoped that Dento catches the baby swan.

BlueDragonfangirl

Or maybe Ash catches the thing later on down the road, remember Aipom wasn't caught till the end of AG right? Or who knows. Ash gets his hats stolen way too much, poor guy LOL.

SuperSonic

Im thinking brand new never before seen pokemon

Isis-sama

See now this proves that every pokemon that steals Ash's hat is not gonna get captured by him. I guess this means that Ash will probably not get that korehii or what ever its called either. I always hoped that Dento catches the baby swan.

I LOVE that idea. Here's to hoping he gets one.

Status
Not open for further replies.