• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW012 - The Yabukaron Squad & The Secret Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wormyzguy

OK, this was posted a couple of pages back but everyone seems to have forgotten, as people are saying its not megroku (the crocodile, i'm really bad at japenese names) the link below is a real live crocodile egg.
http://www.esquire.com/media/cm/esquire/images/crocodile-egg-070108-lg-54954290.jpg
If that, along with the pictures of the toys of megroku along with the rest of ash's team and the calendar on the last page is not proof that the egg is megroku, then I don't know what is.

Wormyzguy

OK, this was posted a couple of pages back but everyone seems to have forgotten, as people are saying its not megroku (the crocodile, i'm really bad at japenese names) the link below is a real live crocodile egg.
http://www.esquire.com/media/cm/esquire/images/crocodile-egg-070108-lg-54954290.jpg
If that, along with the pictures of the toys of megroku along with the rest of ash's team and the calendar on the last page is not proof that the egg is megroku, then I don't know what is.

demiblood

Does anybody think it could be a Kojofu egg? I mean I know the egg doesn't have any red in it but it has brown spots like kojofu does on it's head and it's tan like kojofu is. And who says it has to be in the title? The egg can go through the Best Wishes part right?

Last edited:

JD

Does anybody think it could be a Kojofu egg? I mean I know the egg doesn't have any red in it but it has brown spots like kojofu does on it's head and it's tan like kojofu is. And who says it has to be in the title? The egg can go through the Best Wishes part right?

I doubt it all the evidence is showing that the egg is Meguroko. After all the evidence we've been getting I doubt the egg could be anything else otherwise.
2010calendar03.jpg

2010calendar07.jpg

WaffleCopter

<-- Kamehameha!!!
hmm, lets look back on some past eggs. when dawn got her cyndaquil, they were in 4th generation, but her egg was a 2nd generation... You never know. It could be a past generation, even if it ties in with the wi-fi event. the 3 pokemon could be "exclusive pokemon" to B+W. I might go look through all the past pokemon and try and find the ones that kinda look like that egg

terminoob

The Underdog
hmm, lets look back on some past eggs. when dawn got her cyndaquil, they were in 4th generation, but her egg was a 2nd generation... You never know. It could be a past generation, even if it ties in with the wi-fi event. the 3 pokemon could be "exclusive pokemon" to B+W. I might go look through all the past pokemon and try and find the ones that kinda look like that egg

Unless they're foreshadowing a Hoenn remake, it's not going to be a past generation Pokemon. Dawn got Cyndaquil to promote HG/SS, no other reason. No Isshu Pokemon evolves from a past generation Pokemon, so there's no reason to give Ash a non-Isshu Pokemon unless they were going to promote Hoenn. And even then, they would give that Pokemon to Shooti, Dent, or Iris, since Ash promotes the current generation.

So, I'm gonna safe it's safe to assume Ash gets Meguroco from the egg, and if Iris and Dent get eggs as well, then they'll get Zuruggu and Koaruhie (respectively).

aipomadvanceshipper

Well, i hope it's a Chillarmy or Kojofu but i doubt it, so my best guess is that it's
Meguroco
Yorterrie
Zuruggu
But who knows, maybe the egg might go to Iris or Dento, because Ash had Togepi(A second generation) which was kind of given to Misty
Ash then had Phanpy (A second generation)
Misty had azurill (A third generation)
May had Eevee (a first generation)
Brock had Happiny (A fourth generation)
and Dawn got cyndaquil (A second generation)

Last edited:

WaffleCopter

<-- Kamehameha!!!
Also. This picture is only 1 side of the egg. Maybe there is a mother pattern or aomethin on the other side

demiblood

The egg probably won't be a different generation pokemon since there is no other pokemon in Isshu besides generation five pokemon.

JD

it's the croc and it has been confirmed. Why are you saying its a different egg

I've been wondering the same exact thing it's pretty much confirmed that the egg is Meguroko. Seriously I doubt the egg will be Kojofu or Washibon or whatever the heck some people are saying the egg will be. I wonder how many episodes it'll take Meguroko to hatch from its egg.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
When I first looked at the egg,I thought it was Ishizumai because of the side of the egg.I then changed my mind after Ishizumai was confirmed to appear in the episode before.Then after I seen pics of what a Crocodile egg looks like,I`m now 99.9% sure of Meguroco being inside the egg.The almost all eggs that appeared it the anime have turned out to be less than what most people expected it was going to be.After stating this,I`ll just wait to see whats inside the egg after they announce what three Pokemon are in the eggs for the event that will tie in with this episode.

JD

Are people seriously denying that it is the crock?

Surprisingly yes.

Because it actually hasn't been confirmed. There's about an 80% chance that the egg does actually contain a Meguroco.

More like 95% chance that the egg does actually contain a Meguroko with all the evidence we've been getting and all the promotional stuff. Seriously if the egg contained Kojofu or Washibon we would have seen one of them with all the promotional merchandise which we haven't Meguroko has been seen though. So it's pretty much confirmed that the egg is Meguroko.

Status
Not open for further replies.