• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW012 - The Yabukaron Squad & The Secret Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The teacher at the daycare, this is looking like a good episode. Thanks for the information.

Torpoleon

What teacher? owo
The teacher of the daycare as playerking said. I also saw on Bulbapedia that Kindergartners will be in this episode as well.

abyssblue

I think the plot of the episode will go something like this:

There's this gang of Yabakuron who were abandoned by their trainers and now they're causing trouble in town and in the day care center. Then Ash and co arrives and the Yabakuron steals his hat. The group then looks for the Yabakuron and found out they just needed some friends. So now they're happy and so is the day care center so they gave Ash an egg. And the Yabakuron squad is now the official garbage collectors of town.

The end.

:D

playerking

I think it will go like this

Ash walks into town kids from the daycare ditch mud at them because they are friends with the Yabakuron, and Yabakuron want ash's hat. They get Ash's hat and they run back to their base. Ash an Co. arrive into the daycare centre and the teacher explains that ever since the Yabakuron came into town they made friends with the kids and they usually stay up in the base all day. They go down when it's time to go home. But everyday they are up there, the smell from the Yabakuron is affecting the eggs from the Pokemon Daycare centre. So Ash and Co. have to get the kids down. Eventually it starts to break and Ash rescues them with his Pokemon maybe Mamapeto evolves and saves one kid from falling from a great height. The person in charge at the Pokemon Daycare thanks Ash and Co. and gives Ash or maybe Ash and the other an egg, the end.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Preview just aired:

-Yabakuron is hidden with the children in some kind of Hideout.
-Yabakuron being obnoxious with his smell and giving the children mudballs or something.
-The kids are with purple eyes at some point I dont know if its hypnosis or something like that.
-One kid is protecting Yabakuron from his teacher, then the hideout seems to crumble and the teacher saves the kid.

Thats what I got from the preview, we should have the TVtokyo one shortly and we can see it better.

EDIT: I forgot theres a Meguroko fightning Yabakuron, probably Satoshi Meguroko mom/father, since he still has an egg next episode.

Last edited:

playerking

Okay preview time

They arrive in town the kids wont let them at the base

A yabakuron fires a poison attack

Ash The kids throw mud Ash

the kids have Ash's hat

Ash's tries to make friends

Teacher protects Yabakuron

I think the yabakuron used Toxic spikes.

Lol, Dento gets hit in the face with a mudball.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Well too bad we don't see that man gives Ash the egg, but I guess it happens in the end of the episode.
I guess this time no one captures Yabakuron, but we never know.

playerking

A WOMAN gives Ash the egg and she is in the preview at 0:7. Lol Ash and Dento get hit in the face but i think Iris dodges it. Is it a woman or a man?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well too bad we don't see that man gives Ash the egg, but I guess it happens in the end of the episode.
I guess this time no one captures Yabakuron, but we never know.

Im positive it will, since we see the Meguroko fighting Yabakuron, like I said above the one we see in the preview is probably Satoshi's Egg Mother/Father.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2YqToSeDA

TV Tokyo preview, Meguroko doesnt appear, it was only in the little 5secs sponsors preview and omg Yabakuron is cute.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Summary
While continuing on their jounrey, the gang spot children riding tricycles in front of them...And then, suddenly, the children start throwing balls of mud at them! The children pass by Ash aqnd co., who took direct hits, making lots of noise. While passing, the Garbage Bag Pokemon, Yabukuron, who was sitting in the middle of the gang, picks up Ash's beloved hat, which has fallen to the ground. Ash and Co. try and chase after them as fast as they can, when a woman who calls herself Yuri calls out to them. It appears that she is a teacher at the day-care the children attend, who says she is in trouble. The group follow her to the Day Care in order to listen to her story, but when they arrive there's a surprise! The Day-Care has been surrounded by garbage and turned into a Secret Base by the children, who are hiding inside!

dman_dustin

Summary
While continuing on their jounrey, the gang spot children riding tricycles in front of them...And then, suddenly, the children start throwing balls of mud at them! The children pass by Ash aqnd co., who took direct hits, making lots of noise. While passing, the Garbage Bag Pokemon, Yabukuron, who was sitting in the middle of the gang, picks up Ash's beloved hat, which has fallen to the ground. Ash and Co. try and chase after them as fast as they can, when a woman who calls herself Yuri calls out to them. It appears that she is a teacher at the day-care the children attend, who says she is in trouble. The group follow her to the Day Care in order to listen to her story, but when they arrive there's a surprise! The Day-Care has been surrounded by garbage and turned into a Secret Base by the children, who are hiding inside!

And then a magical portal appears and James pops out with a Poke ball in his hand. He stumbles and the Poke ball hits Yabukuron. It doesn't fight it and James catches Yabukuron, and James stumbles back and enters the the magical portal.

The End. Oh and something about an egg.
------------------------

Only kidding of course, but just getting annoyed that a certain person doesn't have a Pokemon yet, after Dento caught his Pokemon making it number two.

I also think Sunglasses Meguroco is back, when I watched the Meguroco in the preview, I could've swore I saw red sunglasses. Could Sunglasses Meguroco be "related" to Ash's Meguroco?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I'm glad they made this somewhat filler into a plot. Because Ash is supposed to get an egg. Is that a plot?

playerking

Yes because an egg is still a Pokemon and getting a Pokemon is important. And unless i'm wrong Ash has only had a egg since phanpy.

gliscor&yanmega

Ash will probably get the egg at the end for saving the day or something.

I wonder how long Meguroco will take to hatch.

I wonder what Team Rocket will do in this episode, probably wont do much, just get their next mission...which will be to go to Shippou museum and get the fossil that's in there.

Yabukuron looks weird to me, but interesting no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.