• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW013 - Chillarmy & Bel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
What's thst scan saying? Shooti is in the episode too?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Shooti's VA is listed someone said, so maybe a flashback or a brief appearance.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It's also possible that Shooti's VA will voice someone else in the episode

probably Chaoboo or Chillarmy

playerking

I would say if it isn't Shooti, then it might be chillarmy i don't think Chaobuu sound anything alike, but i could be wrong.

Grei

not the color
Man. Chaobuu and Chillarmy look excellent together. I almost kind of hope that Bel's team just sticks with Chaobuu and Chillarmy (to eventually become Emboar and Chillichino). Maybe... one more Pokemon for her team, like... Wargle, or Vuljina, or something.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
The BW Pokemon are really cute. I was hoping that a rivalry between Chaobuu and Pokabu would happen but it had to be the yellow rat to have the battle and take the screen time away. Like always.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey pikachu's a mouse lol.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I hope her team keeps growing with more cutesy Pokemon.

I definitely see Belle with a Dentula.

You mean Denchura....;)

Shooti = Bel little bro.

Wait what?XD

Well isn't it obvious that Shooti will appear? I mean that scan shows him taking a picture of Ash & Pikachu and its not from BW001.

playerking

It was from BW001, watch the episode. I don't think an episode where we, meet belle, chillarmy takes the case, Ash tries to get it everyone tries to get it and Belle and Ash have a battle, we will see Shooti. Unless Shooti is walking through the forrest and he spots Ash trying to get his Case back and Shooti says something like

Shooti: Simple hick, can't even catch a Pokemon.
Ash: I'm not trying to catch it, I'm trying to get my badge case back.
Shooti: Either way you can't do anything right, if i were you i would catch the Chillarmy so you at least have one strong Pokemon. Then shooti walks away.
Ash: I'll show you let battle soon.
Shooti: When you have strong enough Pokemon.

Otherwise i don't think Shooti wont appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.