• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW013 - Chillarmy & Bel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiinel

Now isn't the time.

RickHoenn

Banned
Why would Bel be Iris or Dent's rival? I don't think they need rivals, I love them but that would be a waste IMO.

I hope she's a rival for Ash, first female rival for the win omg!!! :D

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Belle/Bel (However it's spelled) is appearing in the anime? Hallelujah! I have to get myself a Bel avatar now. I'd love to see Bel interact with Iris. For some reason I see the two really getting along and it could be fun, and if Iris is really going to be the 8th Gym leader someday (If she already isn't one but I'm sure she's not) it would make for a good subplot with Bel involved, and would even be cute. If Bel's a rival then I am rooting for her in the league for sure, win it girl. Either her or Shooti, and I hope the two meet. I also hope she's not like Barry rival wise. Barry was one of my favorite character's but he was a horrible rival. I always thought it was a mistake that Barry was a rival instead of a main character but whatever. I wonder how she interacts with Dento? I hope she tries some of his cooking and becomes a fan of his. I don't care at all how she interacts with Ash, but I hope she won't lose to him to often like Barry did. So yeah Bel's appearing, one of my favorite gen 5 characters. Hopefully if this isn't fake I'll start being more active in the anime section again. Hallelujah for Bel. Hopefully Cheren can appear someday too.

Brandon00151

No way Bel is going to be Iris's Rival. Kibago won't be ready to battle by then and Doryuzu won't be obeying her by then either and she doesn't have enough Pokemon.

TicoPokemonMaster

I like the idea of Bel having a Chaboo. Would be great also if she is Ash's second rival.

Teshub

Banned
Hmm....a little too soon for important in-game characters to appears in the cartoon, in my estimation.
We start with Bel, then Cheren, White, N, and who else. But if they become recurring characters they might steal some of Dento's thunder.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Bel who? I didn't even think she'd appear but now she is. Huh. I would have been so much more excited about this but for some reason, this isn't all that exciting. Maybe it's because I like Touko and Touya a lot more than Bel and Cheren now? I don't know. Anyway, I love that Chillarmy will appear with her since it's a great Pokemon for Bel to have on her team.

firepokemontrainer

Hmm....a little too soon for important in-game characters to appears in the cartoon, in my estimation.
We start with Bel, then Cheren, White, N, and who else. But if they become recurring characters they might steal some of Dento's thunder.

How would Bel, Cheren and N becoming recurring characters steal some of Dento's Thunder?

I personally don't think White is gonna be appearing for a long while. Cheren could make an appearance, but I'm not sure, since we have 2 of the starters taken already. Bel appearing with Chaobuu (the pokabu from the Lab) would give us the entire set of starters, and give Ash a bigger reason to start training more.

N is pretty much Plasma territory, so expect him to be returning somewhat frequently. Perhaps this time we'll see a battle between him and Ash.

Isis-sama

Bel with Chaoboo . . . I like that idea, especially since Shooti has Janovy already.

Hopefully Bel at least will be a rival to Ash on par with Barry and not just a character who shows up to interact with Ash every once in a while, even if Barry was a crappy rival it's better than that.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Kyaaaaaaah!!!~~~~

Beru-sama is going to be in the anime!??! Hopefully she's a recurring regular.

Also hopefully this means Cheren for sure, and possibly Touya/Touko appearances(B/W player characters), Though I settle for Cheren, Beru, and N!!!

That's it I hope Cheren is introduced in an episode where he wipes the floor with Shooti!

That's awesome, so if my hopes are true, then Chillarmy is Beru's?

Hopefully its not her mascot and eventually we see Chillachino~~~

Teshub

Banned
Barry appeared in DP101, kind of far into that series. Bel showing up this soon could mean two things; they have to get cameos out of the way quick because this is a short series and/or the in-game characters will play a more important role than we think.

I can see Bel as another hyperactive person who becomes popular with the fans. She also has some eye candy appeal because she is the first blonde female of significance and has form fitting skirt. We might end up seeing White/Touko/? or Cheren several episodes later.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Kyaaaaaaah!!!~~~~

Beru-sama is going to be in the anime!??! Hopefully she's a recurring regular.

Also hopefully this means Cheren for sure, and possibly Touya/Touko appearances(B/W player characters), Though I settle for Cheren, Beru, and N!!!

That's it I hope Cheren is introduced in an episode where he wipes the floor with Shooti!

That's awesome, so if my hopes are true, then Chillarmy is Beru's?

Hopefully its not her mascot and eventually we see Chillachino~~~

The summary implies Chillarmy is a wild one

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
So Bel appears, Which is pretty nice. Regardless of how often they will have her appear, I just want her to have a battle with Ash and make him realize he needs to start intense training again.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I can totally see Belle (yeah, old habits die hard) being the new Barry and pushing Ash to do better. He really does need someone like that since Shooti is just annoying and all he ends up doing at the end of the day is bragging about how Ash doesn't have strong Pokemon. I hope Belle becomes a rival to Ash; though I see Belle being kinder and more understanding, and not just aggressively competitive like some of Ash's other rivals.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I wonder if Bel will be the same age as she is in the games... isn't she 15, like the protagonists? I'm hoping Bel catches it, since noticed some of you are starting your Iris or Dent capturing speculation again.

uhhhhh

Too sweet
Cool, Belle's appearing this early. I hope she becomes a recurring character. Since I think Chaoboo's the only one left in the opening to appear, unless they pull an Onondo/Ononokusu on us in the other 2 episodes, I think Belle should have it.

Also, sig'd.

Waterpokes

Instant Belle love! I wanted this from the beginning and it is actually going to happen! This is awesome, even though Chillarmy isn't really that cool, but Belle appearing is just epic win.

Hopefully she won't be another Barry because we all know how majorly he failed, am I right? The only thing missing, is Cheren appearing. White shouldn't even be considered, when they decide to put in in game-characters onto the show.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I think ash will have 3 rivals and all have a starter, tsutaja evolves all the way andd one of the others evolve into their 1st stage ( I hope its mijumaru but the water curse and all.) I prefer pokabuu to stay the way it is because it gets way too fat

Status
Not open for further replies.