• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW013 - Chillarmy & Bel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I don't know for sure but if she shows up then Black should show up also. Why do people think that if Bel shows up that only White has too? I can understand Cheren but Iris is to take the place of White., and Ash is to take place of Black. So if White does some how show up, so should Black. If we want to be fair, then let's be fair.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Hahaha! Know everyone can stop complaining, that's how she would looked if she was in the anime. xD

I'm excited to hear Belle is appearing. I hope she more a friendly Rival to Iris. You know like Zoey was with Dawn. I heard Belle and Iris even friends in the game. So we should expect some interactions between them.

In the games
Iris is Beru's Bodyguard into addition to White's Soryuu Gym Leader.
So I think they'll get along fine.

Last edited:

Joe.

What's up with the random White love? I don't know about you guys, but that hair will hopefully never grace any of our screens. And I know some might find anime characters hot, but how on earth can White, who has the most ridiculous hair, be considered eye candy?

Can't freaking believe that I have actually have to play her on Pokemon White on my second walkthrough. Heck, I would rather have Barry show up then her. And that says a lot.

Good thing that we have Iris instead of her. Hopefully Belle won't have any starter Pokemon because I'm really not hoping for a Sinnoh 2.0 here. Give her some varity, and hopefully she'll be a trainer and have kick-ass Pokemon, and Chillarmy does not fit!

It's not that we (well myself, anyway) find White "hot". For me I like her design, meaning clothes and such. Bel's design is just so meh. I hope she isn't a total ditz, but I doubt it. It would be cool for Ash to have a serious female rival, so I hope Bel only appears in this one episode.

Teshub

Banned
I don't know for sure but if she shows up then Black should show up also. Why do people think that if Bel shows up that only White has too? I can understand Cheren but Iris is to take the place of White., and Ash is to take place of Black. So if White does some how show up, so should Black. If we want to be fair, then let's be fair.

What are you talking about? Iris did not take the place of White/Touko. You can say she took Dawn's position as the female traveling companion.

Anyone can show up really, but history tell us that the game protagonist boy only makes a tiny cameo. I think they have to separate the game/anime/manga turfs because otherwise kids will be saying one hero is better than the others. They have to like all of them to make good promotions.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Not to be judgmental but Belle comes off as a ditz and i really don't see her being Ash's rival, i've been right about things before

I knew the two Darumakka would fire a flamethrower then they would leave.

I knew Pendora wasn't evil

I knew there would be more than 1 don george

and i said that Mamapeto would vs. Pururiru.

I could be wrong here but i see a connection with Belle chillarmy and Iris maybe they both try to catch it. Because iris goes all Kawai! And Belle is like, "I has teh smarz. I iz going to catch des Pokemanz."

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Not to be judgmental but Belle comes off as a ditz and i really don't see her being Ash's rival, i've been right about things before

I knew the two Darumakka would fire a flamethrower then they would leave.

I knew Pendora wasn't evil

I knew there would be more than 1 don george

and i said that Mamapeto would vs. Pururiru.

I could be wrong here but i see a connection with Belle chillarmy and Iris maybe they both try to catch it. Because iris goes all Kawai! And Belle is like, "I has teh smarz. I iz going to catch des Pokemanz."

Compare that to the things you got wrong....

Bel is most likely going to be Ash's rival, what will the rivalry be between Iris & Bel? Who's prettier?

playerking

No battle rivals, so shut the hell up!
Okay things i got wrong

We would see All fie of shooti's Pokemon.

Pendora episode wasn't a filler

Janoby vs. Pikachu battle wasn't the last battle.

That's 2, i never said james would get Darumakka i wanted him too and i nver said Ash would get hihidaruma in episode 8. I never said Ash wouldn't get Tsutaja and Pokabu i just said that it wasn't 100% confirmed. So yeah, Iris and Belle can be rivals.

Also i said Ash would get Mijumaru,

I said that there would be a base with Yabakuron in a daycare in episode in 12, though i could still be wrong and

I'm pretty sure i said the bullied Ishizumai would come out and get angry.

Last edited:

Sabonea_Masukippa

Except that, given their relationship in the games, I don't think the writers are going to make them rivals in order to avoid confusing ten year olds.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Whee, Bel's showing up! Now we've just got to wait for Cheren and Black/White. Having Shooti, Bel, Cheren, and Black/White would make it be like Sinnoh, giving Ash one main rival, a secondary rival, and two minor rivals. Granted, I'm getting way ahead of myself, just like so many other people. Oh well, that's what PAD is all about.

As for Pokemon, I could see Bel having Chaobuu. It would make sense, after all. In the games, Bel has the starter weak to the main character's, and Ash's main starter is Mijumaru. Also, if Ash ends up with Daikenki and Shooti gets Jalorda, then giving Bel Enbuoh would be logical. I could also see Bel catching Chillarmy in this episode, though I find that less likely.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
No battle rivals, so shut the hell up!
Okay things i got wrong

We would see All five of shooti's Pokemon.

Kinda obvious he wasn't going to use all 5.

Pendora episode wasn't a filler

You seriously thought it would be filler? Despite the many claims that it would involve character development for it.=/

Janoby vs. Pikachu battle wasn't the last battle.

I thought it would too.

Also i said Ash would get Mijumaru,

So did half the world's population. Not too noteworthy. Now I should be praised for correctly stating that Buizel would activate Swift Swim in the episode where it fought Mr. Mime, nobody believed me, despite the Upcoming Episode Preview showing sprinkles..... so something like that is noteworthy.

I said that there would be a base with Yabakuron in a daycare in episode in 12, though i could still be wrong and

How can you predict that there would be a base in the Yaburokon Episode since the title includes Secret Base???

I'm pretty sure i said the bullied Ishizumai would come out and get angry.

The summary implied 3 more appear.

That's 2, i never said james would get Darumakka i wanted him too and i nver said Ash would get hihidaruma in episode 8. I never said Ash wouldn't get Tsutaja and Pokabu i just said that it wasn't 100% confirmed. So yeah, Iris and Belle can be rivals.

Iris has no goal, what the hell is the point of her having a rival? I think people are getting desperate that their beloved Iris & Dent aren't getting a goal. As for the main characters who wasn't into gyms or contests: Brock had a friendly rivarly because he was a breeder, Misty had no rival too, and her goal was to be Water Master, a goal nonetheless, did she get a rival? and what's Iris' goal? Hmmmmm.

Ash has a higher chance of hatching 2 Meguroko's from that egg then for Bel to be Iris' rival.

Last edited:

playerking

The episode implied a 5 on 5 battle.

I said the episode would be a filler when i found out about the title before we knew anything important about the episode.

I meant i thought Mijumaru would be caught in episode 43 (Don't say it was obvious because of the preview, because what with the first episode about Ash's gible before he caught gible started to stalk ash at the end of the episode but Ash didn't capture Gible even though that episode mainly focused on gible and besides Meguroko Mijumaru was the star of the episode and Mijumaru could have been caught in the next episode(Before we knew it was about the battle club))

I meant a secret base IN A DAYCARE.

"I'm pretty sure i said the bullied Ishizumai would come out and get angry."

"The summary implied 3 more appear."

^What has that got do with anything, i mean in the preview Ishizumai got angry and attacked a bully and i said that would happen

As i said before, Iris can't really get her Doryuzu to listen to her and Belle is a ditz they can be "Special" battle rivals, meaning they could do battles every now and then but they aren't strong battles because they aren't good battlers.

I will be the bigger person and leave it at that. I wonder if we see Araragi again or if she is just mentioned by belle.

And i knew shooti would win.

Last edited:

kickachu

Momentai!
Hey the episode moght end with Bel catching Chillarmy in order to get Ash's Badge case back.

kickachu

Momentai!
Hey the episode moght end with Bel catching Chillarmy in order to get Ash's Badge case back.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Cool, Bel appears, hope she isn't just a COTD

Meraruba

Imma Axew a question
So it shall be written, so it shall be done!

[IMG139]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i455/ashmijumaru/2010111922363231d.jpg[/IMG139]

That should hold you guys over for a while, until it falls into Anime Spoilers obscurity. Note that it's fan-art, however. Just for laughs.

As for Belle; I don't really care about her team in this episode. Sure, Chaoboo would be a cool Pokemon for her to have with her but I don't think we necessarily need it to debut with Belle in this episode, just because she can have one in the games. I'd like it if she had just normal Pokemon in this episode since she's always been generic in the games. I saw someone say she could be like Whitney, but I see Belle as more of a comedic sort of character and not someone who is necessarily strong in battle.

where was this from? was it on DeviantArt, or Photobucket or... sumlikedat. :D

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
cool!

I'm glad Belle's appearing!

I hope she becomes Ash's rival and that she debuts with Chaobuu

hmm I wonder if she'll go with her ingame team.

Graham Aker

Belle: *PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTT!!*

Stupid meme is stupid, but I just had to do it. At any rate, I'm glad she's appearing. I hope she battles, and is like Barry somewhat as a rival. Time will tell though.

Brandon00151

For me the Best thing that could happen is she become Ash's Rival

second is she becomes Iris/Ash/Dent's friend and journey's with them

third is she become a recurring character running errands for Araragi

and the worst thing that could happen is she is just a COTD

Status
Not open for further replies.