• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW014 - Shippou City

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowkingsley

From the Monthly TV Guide.

「シッポウシティー!博物館で大冒険!!」

23rd December
BW014 - Shippou City! Big Adventure at the Museum!!

There is no summary yet.

There is also possibly a break the following week on the 30th, as it is mentioned that the broadcast schedule is undecided.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Awesome...so I guess we can assume Ash's 2nd Gym Battle could be in BW 15 :D This seems nice...I like museums!~

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So then Shippou City will be featured sooner than I had expected. Darn it. At least it looks like Ash and his friends will get to meet Aloe in this episode. It also sounds like Team Plasma could appear and cause trouble in this episode. I'm really hoping they do appear since that would be just so awesome. It's much better than say, meeting more revived Pokemon from fossils, which has been done to death.

Last edited:

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Awesome, Shippou City already!
Since this episode is the about the museum, I guessing Team Rocket's going to be involved, and maybe glimpse of Team Plasma? I can only hope. Aloe is likely to appear here too.

cauldronmaster

This could actually be the gym battle itself, since in the games, the gym is in the museum (or at least in its reference area [AKA musuem library]).

Gym battle or not, this should be an interesting episode.

gliscor&yanmega

Interesting. Isn't there some kind of Plasma plot in the games in the Museum? Then again there was Plasma plot in the games for the Dream Site too wasn't there? I guess Team Rocket may take over Plasma's game plots possibly.

It's most likely not the actually Gym battle, assuming the writers stick with the opening, they still have to show Chaoboo.

If anything the Gym battle will be the next episode or the episode after that.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
YES!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEESSS

Ash is gonna battle the second gl so soon. I'm already lovin BW and it has yet to come out in english

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Interesting. Isn't there some kind of Plasma plot in the games in the Museum? Then again there was Plasma plot in the games for the Dream Site too wasn't there? I guess Team Rocket may take over Plasma's game plots possibly.

It's most likely not the actually Gym battle, assuming the writers stick with the opening, they still have to show Chaoboo.

:/ I hope Team Rocket doesn't replace Team Plasma....but I don't think so, coz I remember Giovanni mentioning that "another team" was beginning to um...do stuff.

ijea4444

I love how fast paced the series is now! Maybe the gym battle will be in this episode?

Probably not, if the gym starts its probably at the end of the episode. It says adventure at the museum, chances are the episode will take place mostly at the Shippou Museum.

gliscor&yanmega

:/ I hope Team Rocket doesn't replace Team Plasma....but I don't think so, coz I remember Giovanni mentioning that "another team" was beginning to um...do stuff.

Well I didn't mean replace them fully. Just their mini plots like the Dream Site, and stealing the fossil from the Museum. Although I haven't played the game so I'm not 100% sure on all of it.

But Plasma are for sure going to be in the show, just might not get as much plot as they did in the games.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on

The first city had Dento's battle right away :/

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Well I didn't mean replace them fully. Just their mini plots like the Dream Site, and stealing the fossil from the Museum. Although I haven't played the game so I'm not 100% sure on all of it.

But Plasma are for sure going to be in the show, just might not get as much plot as they did in the games.

Oh lol. I remember I was thinking that they could do that too. Meh the little stuff probably shouldn't effect the main Plasma plot anyways. Unless they don't put N in...really I'll be sad if they don't, it'd really put in a lot of emotion into the Anime's plot if they follow the games correctly :<

Teshub

Banned
This the "leaner, meaner, cheaper" series we were promised. So its good to see it blazing along. We don't want another repeat of Johto.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
YES!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEESSS

Ash is gonna battle the second gl so soon. I'm already lovin BW and it has yet to come out in english

Silver_Seoul

This the "leaner, meaner, cheaper" series we were promised. So its good to see it blazing along. We don't want another repeat of Johto.

Amen.

Anybody think Ash's Pokabu could evolve and that could be our Chaobu appearance?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well Pokabu is either evolving or Belle has it.

Nice the Gym is in the museum so probably by episode 15/16 we will get the badge battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.